Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have discussed this with DR, and he was simply clumsy with his wording, and the media was all too happy to let it fly. What he meant was that he thinks the drivers of both cars were one in the same. In other words, that whoever took Jacob that night was also there during the day, in a different car. It's his theory, not something he's certain of having happened.

Remember that he was very frustrated that LE didn't follow up on the information he gave them. Turns out he was right. Remember also that my first really cool find, from the 10/24/89 St. Cloud Times, was a quote from DR saying he saw a car in his driveway that night, at about the time of the abduction.

One more thing...In April 1991, we know that Danny Heinreich was driving a 1984 tan-colored Buick. If that car was a Regal model, and if he owned it or had access to it in October 1989, then that very well could have been him driving it. Check out the '84 Buick Regal - it looks very similar to a Monte Carlo...

When you spoke with this man was there any sign of regret or apology for going to sleep and to work the next morning before saying "Yeah I saw a few cars"

Did DR say somewhere that He did not think it was the kidnappers car. If he did I
missed it.

I have my theories on the afternoon car and I believe it does look like Kevin's girlfriends car. the LE enforcement know the order that the car that Jacob was probably in and the car that DR said was there in the afternoon actually came in to the driveway "for real". It may not have been the order that DR says they were and that is why the LE thought he was lying. The LE know which track was on top of which.

I am really confused by your statements.

He said if LE found the afternoon car, they would find the kidnapper, He said he did not see Kevin's car, but a small car with lights close together.

So I am saying that IMO DR did see Kevin's car that evening .

I am really confused by your statements.

He said if LE found the afternoon car, they would find the kidnapper, He said he did not see Kevin's car, but a small car with lights close together.

So I am saying that IMO DR did see Kevin's car that evening .

Why would someone drive up knowing there is a farmhouse there a second time with a kidnapped child? Maybe the farmer is out doing something on the farm.

Why would someone drive up knowing there is a farmhouse there a second time with a kidnapped child? Maybe the farmer is out doing something on the farm.

Even though you come back with a gun and a mask noone drives into that building site a second time if they dont have to.

Did DR say somewhere that He did not think it was the kidnappers car. If he did I
missed it.

I have my theories on the afternoon car and I believe it does look like Kevin's girlfriends car. the LE enforcement know the order that the car that Jacob was probably in and the car that DR said was there in the afternoon actually came in to the driveway "for real". It may not have been the order that DR says they were and that is why the LE thought he was lying. The LE know which track was on top of which.

Hm. So, just to be clear, do you think Kevin (or his girlfriend) were in the driveway that afternoon, and then AGAIN later that night?

Even though you come back with a gun and a mask noone drives into that building site a second time if they dont have to.

I agree and assume other posters do too. It doesn't seem to make sense. I wonder though:
1. The abductor already knew the path to take given his ride through the farmstead earlier that afternoon(if that indeed did happen-I think it could have but can't explain it).
2. Maybe driving through the farmstead was actually easier than making a "Y" turn on the narrow driveway with ditches on each side and the tire tracks would blend with other tracks on the road.
3. Adrenalin....maybe the abductor took his chances and figured it was the easiest though longest way out of the site and didn't have time to think about tire tracks. Plus the fact that there would most likely be other naturally occurring tire tracks on the driveway but I doubt it entered his mind.
4. If the abductor saw the boys on their way to the TT, then, given time constraints the natural thing to do would be to access the driveway, park far enough east to be out of sight, thus the car would be facing east....and take his chances. The whole thing is risky so driving through the farmstead is just one part of a huge risk.
5. Consider the risks involved: the abductor forced the boys to lie down in the ditch by the mailbox. While this was happening a car could have driven by and then what? Also, the houses to the south of the abduction site.....if someone in one of those houses had been coincidentally looking out their window or was outside, they would be able to see the abductor's car going around the farmstead's circular road, OR...unknown to the abductor, someone from the Rassier family could have come upon the abduction scene while going home. The point being, it was a risky spur of the moment crime and driving through the farmstead was just one component of an overall very risky criminal act.

I think it could just be the way he " is "

I know it may seem odd, and it isn't really an answer BUT my husband drives me nuts in a similar way.

He notices EVERYTHING...AND INTERPRETS/READS INTO things/people/situations quite well. Sometimes irrelevant things, at least things we might find irrelevant. ( Having a severe case of insomnia and going on no sleep, apologize if I make no sense )

My hubby will notice certain cars that have been parked/moved at certain buildings ALL over town. Why? " because there are very few vehicles like that " he says. He notices if a neighbor up the road has been gone all day or not. If someone has been redoing the INSIDE of their home, and we do not know them personally. If someone across the street has went from thirds to days, again, we don't know their names, but he knows their schedule.

I will often hear " hey honey, remember that black pick up that drove by last Tuesday? " I'm thinking, " REALLY? "

If he sees a City Police officer drive by he will say " something must be going on, that's the fourth time before noon "
( We are only a few blocks from the Dept. )

There ARE times, I am truly thankful he pays such close attention to detail. Like when the meter reader screws up on a bill!! And our check book is ALWAYS balanced, to the penny ;)

Maybe DR is kinda the same??

I've never understood that either. He was so insistent it was the same guy both times. Just because of the speed they drove, and because they turned in a similar fashion. I imagine anyone coming down what they thought was a road and finding a farm house would turn around in a similar fashion. And if it was the same person, they certainly wouldn't even go up to the farmhouse the next time.

Gosh, I can only try and imagine the FRUSTRATION he must have felt.
I would have felt the same. Then to have so much about you picked apart, be named a POI,your family stressed beyond comprehension, yard dug up and then some.

I kinda get the " why "

The " obvious " answer, a precious child is missing and NO stone will be left unturned mentality.

Having said that,

Seems to me, all DR is " guilty " of is not having the type of personality we all think he should have had, and living with his parents, IMO
I have discussed this with DR, and he was simply clumsy with his wording, and the media was all too happy to let it fly. What he meant was that he thinks the drivers of both cars were one in the same. In other words, that whoever took Jacob that night was also there during the day, in a different car. It's his theory, not something he's certain of having happened.

Remember that he was very frustrated that LE didn't follow up on the information he gave them. Turns out he was right. Remember also that my first really cool find, from the 10/24/89 St. Cloud Times, was a quote from DR saying he saw a car in his driveway that night, at about the time of the abduction.

One more thing...In April 1991, we know that Danny Heinreich was driving a 1984 tan-colored Buick. If that car was a Regal model, and if he owned it or had access to it in October 1989, then that very well could have been him driving it. Check out the '84 Buick Regal - it looks very similar to a Monte Carlo...

When you spoke with this man was there any sign of regret or apology for going to sleep and to work the next morning before saying "Yeah I saw a few cars"

I won't go into a lot of detail of our private communications - but I hear what you're saying. Remember though that much of this, much of what we've heard has been projected through the media - and much of what they say is heavily influenced by what LE tells them. I'll be the first to admit that DR was always at or near the top of my list of probables, but the % kept dropping along the way...and we were all duped by LE with the whole Kevin thing. #Worst.Police.Work.Ever, but that's just MO.

I won't go into a lot of detail of our private communications - but I hear what you're saying. Remember though that much of this, much of what we've heard has been projected through the media - and much of what they say is heavily influenced by what LE tells them. I'll be the first to admit that DR was always at or near the top of my list of probables, but the % kept dropping along the way...and we were all duped by LE with the whole Kevin thing. #Worst.Police.Work.Ever, but that's just MO.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it just doesnt matter when DR became the only witness to seeing vehicles in this case. He can go to sleep and take off to work while Jacob is probably beeing hauled across the country. You're going to publicly slam LE before they can add the final page to their active investigation?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it just doesnt matter when DR became the only witness to seeing vehicles in this case. He can go to sleep and take off to work while Jacob is probably beeing hauled across the country. You're going to publicly slam LE before they can add the final page to their active investigation?

I'm quite certain they are in CYA mode right now.

I strongly disagree. That is sick.

That's fine, not sure what you mean by "sick" though. How do you reconcile the losing of Danny Heinrich as a suspect in this case? I can understand not bringing charges without evidence...but taking the eye off the ball....SMH...

That's fine, not sure what you mean by "sick" though. How do you reconcile the losing of Danny Heinrich as a suspect in this case? I can understand not bringing charges without evidence...but taking the eye off the ball....SMH...

What I mean by sick is it is if LE just wants to forget about this case. That's kinda funny when they are the ones thst just recently put heinrch behind bars.

What I mean by sick is it is if LE just wants to forget about this case. That's kinda funny when they are the ones thst just recently put heinrch behind bars.

What makes you think that LE wants to forget about the case??

To be sure, it was the FBI that cracked the case. That is very clear from the public documents.

What makes you think that LE wants to forget about the case??

To be sure, it was the FBI that cracked the case. That is very clear from the public documents.

"I'm quite certain they are in CYA mode right now."

What does this mean then?

"I'm quite certain they are in CYA mode right now."

What does this mean then?

CYA is an acronym for Cover Your A&&. Again, only my opinion, I'll let readers make up their own minds...

CYA is an acronym for Cover Your A&&. Again, only my opinion, I'll let readers make up their own minds...

Yeah we'll see about that won't we? For now it's just negative speculation on your part.

ELOC, I need to order a new book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm quite certain they are in CYA mode right now.

Everyone? BCA, the county, the FBI?

This case has gone on for 26 years and people have died and investigators have retired. Do they have to cover for a dead investigator? I am confused?

As far as DH, he apparently has not committed any crimes except for the *advertiser censored* he was busted for now. Were they supposed to watch him for 26 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcTown