Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say that Heinrich is 5 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I think it is. His tire and footprints are in the driveway.

Keep in mind that these were a 10 and 11 year old boy who were scared out of their minds with a gun pointed at them. Any man is going to seem big and scary in that situation.

Ok well he doesn't admit to Jared yet and he's not admitting to Jacob either. The only real hope with this circumstance is that DNA was tested on Aaron and Trevors clothes.

Ok well he doesn't admit to Jared yet and he's not admitting to Jacob either. The only real hope with this circumstance is that DNA was tested on Aaron and Trevors clothes.

It wasn't.

It wasn't.

Do you know that for sure? Any link? Because I've read that they did save Aaron's pants. I see no reason they could not be tested now for touch DNA, if they still have them.

Do you know that for sure? Any link? Because I've read that they did save Aaron's pants. I see no reason they could not be tested now for touch DNA, if they still have them.

I read it. I will look for it.

"Because I've read that they did save Aaron's pants"

Remember where?

ELOC is this something I read from you? I can't place where I saw that the boys clothes weren't kept.

The difference between 5' 10" and 5' 5"-

View attachment 90610

Is this little man the one that took on three boys coming over a hill in the dark that night?

Documents released today show Heinrich, who is similar in height, build and facial make-up according to a sketch released in the early investigation of the Wetterling case, owned a 1982 pickup with the same tire tread that made impressions on the gravel road near the spot the boys were abducted. Shoe prints found also matched shoes owned by Heinrich.
http://northwrightcounty.today/2015/10/annandale-man-arrested-on-child-*advertiser censored*-connected-to-wetterling-case/

Documents released today show Heinrich, who is similar in height, build and facial make-up according to a sketch released in the early investigation of the Wetterling case, owned a 1982 pickup with the same tire tread that made impressions on the gravel road near the spot the boys were abducted. Shoe prints found also matched shoes owned by Heinrich.
http://northwrightcounty.today/2015/10/annandale-man-arrested-on-child-*advertiser censored*-connected-to-wetterling-case/

This is getting complicated for me. At first there was a picture of a new tire track and then a picture of Heinrichs small blue car that were said to coincide with each other. Now the tire track coincides with a pick up truck? And no one saw this pick up truck in Saint Joe that night? not even DR?

This is getting complicated for me. At first there was a picture of a new tire track and then a picture of Heinrichs small blue car that were said to coincide with each other. Now the tire track coincides with a pick up truck? And no one saw this pick up truck in Saint Joe that night? not even DR?

That link was early on and just a typo on their part. Point was that Heinich was similar in height and build to the original sketch and ended up being the confirmed perp for Jared. He's only a few inches shorter than what Trevor and Aaron remembered but you have to remember most of their time was spent lying in the ditch or running away from the scene. My focus is on all the other things that point straight to Heinrich as Jacob's abductor.

ELOC is this something I read from you? I can't place where I saw that the boys clothes weren't kept.

Nope. Aaron's mother kept his jeans, LE didn't even think to keep them as evidence. I hope she didn't wash them...

Nope. Aaron's mother kept his jeans, LE didn't even think to keep them as evidence. I hope she didn't wash them...

Ok. I thought I read somewhere that LE did not collect the boys clothes.

That link was early on and just a typo on their part. Point was that Heinich was similar in height and build to the original sketch and ended up being the confirmed perp for Jared. He's only a few inches shorter than what Trevor and Aaron remembered but you have to remember most of their time was spent lying in the ditch or running away from the scene. My focus is on all the other things that point straight to Heinrich as Jacob's abductor.

The evidence that points to Heinrich-

DR told two investigators a little late the next morning that a small dark car with headlights close together turned around in his building site at around 9 pm. 26 years later investigators show us a single picture of a tire track and a picture of Heinrichs small blue car with headlights close together.

The boys were molested during the attack, Heinrich is a proven molestor, DR is not.

A gun, why? Heinrich is a little man and he needs to be intimidating. DR with a gun? how could his two parents and 5 to 7 brothers and sisters not know what gun that would be and help this case.

The man doesn't admit to Jared even despite dna proof. Even despite the statute of limitations expired in that case. Without hard actual proof we'll never know the answer, unless the federal government lets him walk free for the whereabouts of Jacob.

That is a sorry tragedy, believe me. Jareds attack, who was returned to his family a year prior, had his clothes collected and it caught the perp 26 years later. How, why was that missed here?

That is a sorry tragedy, believe me. Jareds attack, who was returned to his family a year prior, had his clothes collected and it caught the perp 26 years later. How, why was that missed here?

Exactly. How was that missed? Whoever interviewed Aaron and Trevor really let the ball drop. They should have realized right then that they needed to keep the physical evidence.

I don't know how soon it was known that they were touched by perp.

The tire tracks, Kevin's car getting there... bikes in the road, but no crime scene tape up yet, no leo anywhere around really. I feel crazy, but did Kevin really even exist?!

Lots of le negligence that sadly results in a family never getting any answers

I don't know how soon it was known that they were touched by perp.

Wouldn't protocol be to get the boys' stories that very night? Maybe they were too upset to talk, and of course no parents were there right away

DNA use in forensics did not start until 1987, and then only in a very limited way according to what I have read, so it is no surprise to me that there would not have been any real reason to keep the clothing on the part of LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl