Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In somewhat related news (Moose Lake, sex offenders)... There was a letter to the editor in today’s paper from James Meemken, a sex offender who is now in Moose Lake opining about how he feels "buried alive".

State program 'buries alive' sex offender
James Meemken, Moose Lake

Editor's note: The author was labeled a pattern sex offender in May 1998 after being found guilty in Stearns County court of attempted criminal sexual conduct with a 9-year-old girl. He had previous convictions in Ramsey County for criminal sexual conduct from 1993. He submitted this commentary about his experiences in the Minnesota Sex Offender Program in Moose Lake.

"I woke up at 4 a.m., as I do most mornings, buried alive.
When I was a teen, I had to get up at this time to milk the cows. Those days are long gone now, but I still find myself waking up at this time. I have time to ponder on my life today living in a concrete box about 8 feet by 10 feet with a stainless steel sink/toilet and razor-wired fencing outside my window — buried alive.

My thoughts go to how did I get here? And will anyone ever hear my screams? I lash out with frustration at times, but no one seems to hear or even care that I am hurting….” More at link.

(JMO, I can’t work up a lot of sympathy for someone who had multiple convictions and is a pattern sex offender. YMMV)

http://www.sctimes.com/story/opinion/2016/01/09/state-program-buries-alive-sex-offender/78381084/

Luckily for him he is alive as if I had the choice, he would no longer be with us. I imagine his Moose Lake place is a lot nicer than he states. Remember when the state got into trouble for purchasing big screen TV's for the facility?

I wonder what lifetime screams his victims have? Are they in therapy and medication for life? I have a friend who is in her 70's who never recovered from her molestation. She would have melt downs now and again.

No one cares? Yup. Hopefully that is right, Self centered sociopath

Was it him or someone else or false reports? Remember, they were watching him for a long time.

Define "watching". It requires a lot of resources to watch someone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The most common failure of surveillance, security and corrections is to have a set schedule. The one(s) being watched quickly learn to exploit said schedule and evade detection.

Define "watching". It requires a lot of resources to watch someone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The most common failure of surveillance, security and corrections is to have a set schedule. The one(s) being watched quickly learn to exploit said schedule and evade detection.

Good points.

Why do you think in all of these years he appears to have stopped physical attacks?

Remember when the state got into trouble for purchasing big screen TV's for the facility?

I wonder what lifetime screams his victims have? Are they in therapy and medication for life? I have a friend who is in her 70's who never recovered from her molestation. She would have melt downs now and again.

I don't recall ever hearing that (bold). Do victims of these 'things' in ML have to pay for their mental health care out of pocket? While the state picks up the tab for all of the 'things' care? Doesn't the state pay 100k/yr for each 'thing' in the ML program?

If Henrich is the guy, whatever happened seems like it stopped him from physical contact. If he did it and his *advertiser censored* sentence is really long, maybe he will tell as there is nothing to be gained.

As distasteful as the idea is, I think he should be offered a deal in exchange for giving up Jacob's remains.

I don't recall ever hearing that (bold). Do victims of these 'things' in ML have to pay for their mental health care out of pocket? While the state picks up the tab for all of the 'things' care? Doesn't the state pay 100k/yr for each 'thing' in the ML program?

I remember this, it was on the news. As far as their "care," I think the state picks up the bill in its entirety. It's basically a prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember this, it was on the news. As far as their "care," I think the state picks up the bill in its entirety. It's basically a prison.

I have a relative who worked there for two years providing therapy. That is the average length of stay for an employee.

My relative had great pay. Good benefits. On a Friday, she walked off of the job never to return with no other job lined up.

She could not listen one more day to guys saying why it was perfectly ok to rape a four year old.

She says that the biggest thing she found was emotional abuse for the perps when they were growing up. Not sex abuse so much, but they lie about everything so who knows.

Studies show that they are the ideal prisoner. Cause no trouble. Are meek and mild.

Moose Lake is a hospital. They are civilly committed because they are deemed too dangerous to release.

When a regular sex offender is released, they end up living in the most scummy of apartments because no landlord wants to rent to a sex offender. Imagine how happy neighbors are to get a sex offender.

In MN, most landlords charge a fee to prospective tenants to do a background search. The money is not refundable so usually the tenant will spill their history to see if the landlord will even rent to them.

Moose Lake is beautiful. They have lots of opportunities with food and a clean place to live. They should kiss the ground they are on.

When I lived in MN, in my city that I lived by, I knew where the sex offenders lived- in a buidling that should be condemned and that was in the news for the violence that happened there constantly.

They are such manipulators and the crimes they have committed are beyond disgusting. Which of course they do not see.

Here is the article about the big screen TV's. No fair. I guess they will have to only have regular TV's provided by the citizens of MN including those that were victimized.

http://www.twincities.com/topstories/ci_13605305

If the TVs helped the staff manage them better and made life better for the staff, I'm fine with my tax paying for the offenders to have some form of viewing entertainment. I think it was made into a big deal for political gain.

If the TVs helped the staff manage them better and made life better for the staff, I'm fine with my tax paying for the offenders to have some form of viewing entertainment. I think it was made into a big deal for political gain.

The big screen TV's?

I never have owned a big screen TV. These offenders are manipulative to the max. I wish I could find the series where several were interviewed. They were so whining. So blaming everyone.

It makes me sick. As a teacher I had students and parents who were the victims of molesters. Sure, they had horrible issues. But surprise! Molesting babies and others is not OK. Just as they did not like it, guess what!!! Neither do their victims.

I don't know what works or is good for these molesters, but I know catering to self centered people who manipulate is not the way to go.

Putting them into a nice facility that costs huge bucks-- sorry. They cannot live outside and paying huge money for Moose Lake seems absurd to me. Lock them up for life.

I think part of the problem the public had with the big order of large screen tvs for the molesters was that it was the middle of the financial crisis and no one even had money for gas and groceries.

Lead Investigator in Wetterling Case Retires

Was she effective in the Wetterling case?

Will the new lead investigator be effective?

And has the MN news media (WCCO, etc.) truly helped “young Jacob Wetterling, abducted in 1989, missing to this day” and “Six weeks later a boy named Jared kidnapped from Cold Spring and sexually assaulted???”

Or was Jared's case solved within a few days, and the Wetterling abduction actually solved by early 1990?

Perhaps this and all related WebSleuths threads should be permanently closed as obsolete? Moderators? Anyone? Bueller?

Prov. 11:14

I have to say this... Either Trevor or Aaron reported that he had voice that almost sounded like he had a "cold" Thats EXACTLY, in my opinion, what Heinrich sounds like!

I just have to make a comment about Moose Lake. Yes. Those who are kept there are horrible individuals. HOWEVER, this is a Constitutional issue. Technically, these people have served their sentences, and a federal court has ruled it's not Constitutional to lock them away for life. What do other states do? We are, after all, a country. Don't say you don't care what other states do because the Constitution applies to all citizens. Other states do not keep such offenders incarcerated for life. Do I want to live next to them? No. I do not. However, I do respect federal law.

And has the MN news media (WCCO, etc.) truly helped “young Jacob Wetterling, abducted in 1989, missing to this day” and “Six weeks later a boy named Jared kidnapped from Cold Spring and sexually assaulted???”

Or was Jared's case solved within a few days, and the Wetterling abduction actually solved by early 1990?

Perhaps this and all related WebSleuths threads should be permanently closed as obsolete? Moderators? Anyone? Bueller?

They featured Bruce Bechtold on tonight's KARE 11 news. He's been there since the case began, he was the first responder to the 911 call, and later that night he talked with DR at the end of the driveway. According to the news report, Patty is happy to have him become the lead investigator, because she's worked with him for many years. Patty also said it was hard to say goodbye to Pam Jensen, who has been very understanding and helpful in the case. Patty baked her trade mark chocolate chip cookies for Pam Jensen as a farewell gift.

Feel free to wander off, Mossad, if you feel the threads on Jacob are obsolete. We'll continue following the case and looking for Jacob.

They featured Bruce Bechtold on tonight's KARE 11 news. He's been there since the case began, he was the first responder to the 911 call, and later that night he talked with DR at the end of the driveway. According to the news report, Patty is happy to have him become the lead investigator, because she's worked with him for many years. Patty also said it was hard to say goodbye to Pam Jensen, who has been very understanding and helpful in the case. Patty baked her trade mark chocolate chip cookies for Pam Jensen as a farewell gift.

Feel free to wander off, Mossad, if you feel the threads on Jacob are obsolete. We'll continue following the case and looking for Jacob.

http://www.kare11.com/news/meet-the-new-lead-investigator-in-wetterling-case/20633378

(Chuckling) Well this is interesting.

Thank you for that ... Bruce could very well be the best guy to carry on this investigation.

Now I am going to say something with great reluctance , and I hope I am wrong.

I have followed this case on and off for years and a couple of things stand out to me

--- That area of Minnesota has way more than it fair share of deviant pedophiles

--- Law enforcement appears to be aware yet "overlook" a lot of it

--- Are they afraid to open a can of worms ?

--- Is there someone within LE or high society that could be implicated as well ?

Boy I hope I am wrong. Feel free to bash me , but that aroma keeps simmering to the surface in this whole case.

Reminds me of the bishops who covered up some of the priest scandals because the bishop had done some of those things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER