Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man is the worst of the worse, pleads Not Guilty-

http://m.startribune.com/person-of-...hild-*advertiser censored*-charges/369663691/

He's scared too, give him a month to sit in prison and then deal for the whereabouts of Jacob.

A plea need not be for a limited number of years but conditions. A child molester is a welcome sign in prison. A place where DH would be safer would be an alternative plea bargain. I believe it's a given DH is going away for years anyway.

19 binders of child *advertiser censored* and he pleads not guilty? Strains credulity despite the legal reasoning stated above.

I know how I would handle it... "Danny...tell me where Jacob is and I'll make sure you spend your time with others of your type spending a somewhat uneventful sentence, or you can not tell me and end up in general population where you will most likely be the main source of entertainment for years to come".

I would much rather see him in the second situation, but I would hold my nose and make the deal if I did not have a strong enough case to hang him out to dry.

19 binders of child *advertiser censored* and he pleads not guilty? Strains credulity despite the legal reasoning stated above.

Actually, it is part of the process. If a plea deal is in the works, he can always change it.

"I want him to feel my presence in the courtroom when he comes to the stand," Scheierl said . . . "It's a sense of closure."

Will Jared Scheierl seek civil justice by suing Danny Heinrich pursuant to Minnesota’s Child Victims Act? Will Scheierl also sue others whose unreasonable conduct gave rise to conditions that allowed or caused Heinrich’s criminal sexual conduct to occur? Will Scheierl seek justice not only for himself, but also on behalf of other minor boys in central Minnesota who were fondled, fellated, and sodomized by local pederasts in the 1980s, or before or since then?

Will Jared Scheierl seek civil justice not only for himself but also on behalf of the missing Stearns County boy named Jacob Erwin Wetterling?

Jared Scheierl has exactly three months to exercise his civil rights against Danny Heinrich, or lose those rights forever.

What will Jared do (WWJD)?

And what, for example, would YOU do to help?

Prov. 11:14

I know how I would handle it... "Danny...tell me where Jacob is and I'll make sure you spend your time with others of your type spending a somewhat uneventful sentence, or you can not tell me and end up in general population where you will most likely be the main source of entertainment for years to come".

I would much rather see him in the second situation, but I would hold my nose and make the deal if I did not have a strong enough case to hang him out to dry.

I believe in MN the sex criminals are in their own wing and not with others. This may be true in other states as well.

Maybe he will tell when he gets sentenced?

I am thinking that he may be presented with the idea by his free attorney that he may not get much . Look at Jared of Subway. He did not get that long . 15 years.

In MN, if they have good behavior, they only servd 2/3 of their sentence.

What could make him tell? A sentence of life for his age which would be like 60 years( sentence). Maybe he would tell as MN has no death penalty

On a happier note, I received my copy of "It can't happen here". :)

Reference plea bargain from First Degree Murder to Second Degree Murder of Jason Wilkman if Meng Sen Shiue would show authorities the location of the body (1980).

Plea bargains like this have been done.

LE has yet to show all evidence on the driveway. So its hard to be saying yet why they potentially wasted 10 years on Rassier. One footprint of the perp, one footprint of Jacobs, and an overhead picture of a single set of fresh tire tracks. People have two feet, and if there was two cars there has to be a separation from each others tracks. I haven't seen the separation yet.

The Story is on the driveway and always has been.

The Story is on the driveway and always has been.

It is the same with any set of tracks, human, animal or vehicle...the story is right there for those who know how to read it.

"I want him to feel my presence in the courtroom when he comes to the stand," Scheierl said . . . "It's a sense of closure."

Will Jared Scheierl seek civil justice by suing Danny Heinrich pursuant to Minnesota’s Child Victims Act? Will Scheierl also sue others whose unreasonable conduct gave rise to conditions that allowed or caused Heinrich’s criminal sexual conduct to occur? Will Scheierl seek justice not only for himself, but also on behalf of other minor boys in central Minnesota who were fondled, fellated, and sodomized by local pederasts in the 1980s, or before or since then?

Will Jared Scheierl seek civil justice not only for himself but also on behalf of the missing Stearns County boy named Jacob Erwin Wetterling?

Jared Scheierl has exactly three months to exercise his civil rights against Danny Heinrich, or lose those rights forever.

What will Jared do (WWJD)?

And what, for example, would YOU do to help?

Prov. 11:14

Boosting this. Respectfully up to Jared, but I hope he's aware of his (limited) rights and options

I am confused because way in the beginning, I think most thought Kevin did not go all the way down the driveway.

Did Heinrich go all the way down the driveway? We do not know.

I am still wondering about the mechanics of this all.

How did he see the boys and know where to go to wait for them? How did it all work?

I am still wondering about the mechanics of this all.

How did he see the boys and know where to go to wait for them? How did it all work?

1. Heinrich is one of the cars that passed the boys on the way to the store.

2. Heinrich is in the tom thumb area as the boys approach and guessed where they came from.

The guessing where they came from does not work for me. Too many other houses on the way closer to the Thumb.

And if he passed them on the way, why would he think they are going to the Thumb? Maybe he passed them and was in the parking lot and saw them come? That is a while in the parking lot though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72