Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A year ago I told Stearns County that one of Hart's victims knew where Jacob was buried. It was laughed off according to a local reporter.....

http://www.paynesvillearea.com

I've always meant to ask you about this. What/who was your source of information on this? I know Hart pointed to Heinrich as a suspect in his interview with Peart, but did you have specific information that Heinrich knew where Jacob was buried, or just one of Hart's victims in general?

No, they protected me from that, yet there was substantial information and reason to believe he was a prime suspect.... it wasn't in till the day they arrested him I leaned of the DNA match... that's at least three month's after they were aware. I ask myself ... had I known early .... would I have got the confession.... or acted out of rage in seeking justice....

The intensity of my feelings Are real , and it's still feels like a mystery in many ways

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

And I'm left with learning about what I can and cannot control ....and having to deal with that ...
However ... hope inspires people to seek joy ... right ;)

I believed in that ...and I welcomed anyone who cared, but somewhere along the way others felt the need to micromanage the needed at details.... at what point did I become less than a victim in this

I believed in that ...and I welcomed anyone who cared, but somewhere along the way others felt the need to micromanage the (necessary ) details.... at what point did I become less than a victim in this

Are there posts missing from this?

Jared, the whole time you were the key to all of this. You held the answer . Mind blowing.

I think it is too intense right now for you. Too earth shattering.

The jarring to your entire being . The earth will never be the same.

Your life has changed the world. Very intense!

No, they protected me from that, yet there was substantial information and reason to believe he was a prime suspect.... it wasn't in till the day they arrested him I leaned of the DNA match... that's at least three month's after they were aware. I ask myself ... had I known early .... would I have got the confession.... or acted out of rage in seeking justice....

The intensity of my feelings Are real , and it's still feels like a mystery in many ways

Jared, the Wetterling case was not solved because of law enforcement, bloggers, or amateur sleuths. It was solved because of you. They never would have solved this case without you having the courage to come forward to tell what happened to you, which then allowed law enforcement to make the connection to Jacob. I've seen you on the news so many times and always wanted to tell you that. Thank you.

I've always meant to ask you about this. What/who was your source of information on this? I know Hart pointed to Heinrich as a suspect in his interview with Peart, but did you have specific information that Heinrich knew where Jacob was buried, or just one of Hart's victims in general?

I can't disclose the name of the source but it was someone very connected to the Hart case. That information was more general in nature, and was likely tainted by influence from media and semi-media speculation.

But after Heinrich's arrest I kep telling reporters to find where Danny hung out away from town and that's where you'll find Jacob. In summer 2016 I had been communicating with a woman whose siblings hung out with Heinrich and Hart. I emailed SCSO and the FBI about that location, north of Paynesville, north of the railroad tracks by the Crow River. Little did I know that LE had been searching that area that day! Pure happenstance

I can't disclose the name of the source but it was someone very connected to the Hart case. That information was more general in nature, and was likely tainted by influence from media and semi-media speculation.

But after Heinrich's arrest I kep telling reporters to find where Danny hung out away from town and that's where you'll find Jacob. In summer 2016 I had been communicating with a woman whose siblings hung out with Heinrich and Hart. I emailed SCSO and the FBI about that location, north of Paynesville, north of the railroad tracks by the Crow River. Little did I know that LE had been searching that area that day! Pure happenstance

As always, thanks for replying to my questions so quickly and thoroughly. I appreciate your insight.

I've gone back and read parts of your books and listened to the final episode of "In The Dark" again today, and I again find myself wondering how Heinrich slipped through the cracks. I know law enforcement interviewed Heinrich about the Wetterling case in 1989 and put him under surveillance, but did they talk to people that knew him? How much did they really put him under the microscope? They had footprints, tire tracks, and found police scanners at his dad's home. That evidence was circumstantial and not scientific, but I think it was at least strong enough for them to put serious pressure on Heinrich.

Yes, they needed evidence and probable cause to bring forth formal charges, but they didn't need those things to simply knock on a few doors and ask people what they knew about this guy. I haven't read or seen anything to suggest that they did so.

As always, thanks for replying to my questions so quickly and thoroughly. I appreciate your insight.

I've gone back and read parts of your books and listened to the final episode of "In The Dark" again today, and I again find myself wondering how Heinrich slipped through the cracks. I know law enforcement interviewed Heinrich about the Wetterling case in 1989 and put him under surveillance, but did they talk to people that knew him? How much did they really put him under the microscope? They had footprints, tire tracks, and found police scanners at his dad's home. That evidence was circumstantial and not scientific, but I think it was at least strong enough for them to put serious pressure on Heinrich.

Yes, they needed evidence and probable cause to bring forth formal charges, but they didn't need those things to simply knock on a few doors and ask people what they knew about this guy. I haven't read or seen anything to suggest that they did so.

They followed him for nine months. Seems so crystal clear today but remember they had 50,000 tips, some of them credible.-

No computers to organize info. Investigators leaving. Others coming.

I tried to find a picture of the War Room. Filled to the brim with boxes of info.

There were the sightings and the fake phone calls,

On WS there seemed like possibilities of perps. Obviously, there must have been more they were looking at.

Jared held the key.

This case has affected the world. I live now in a Third World Nation that is still hiding and accepting child sex abuse although it is against the law and they are getting prosecuted with many outraged about the crime.

I have a neighbor who is a pedophile. It blows my mind, but he is accepted by many. He served 18 months for abusing 4 13 year old boys. Just got out a few months ago.

His relatives do not believe it and his ex wife's relatives totally accept him . I think this is the way it was before Jared and Jacob.

Here they do not kidnap or kill. Simply groom.

Are there posts missing from this?

Jared, the whole time you were the key to all of this. You held the answer . Mind blowing.

I think it is too intense right now for you. Too earth shattering.

The jarring to your entire being . The earth will never be the same.

Your life has changed the world. Very intense!

BBM.....it appears so. Having not been here awhile I missed the conversation. Whatever it might have been, I agree with you that Jared was the KEY to solving the crimes of DJH.

I believe that monsters such as this one should have entire assets seized by government, sold with monies going to victims and their families.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Why shouldn't arrested individuals who have tons of child *advertiser censored* have to pay large fines and have liens put on their house or car.

All monies for victims

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Can you imagine having to talk nicely with this monster? It was a good job they did

Can you imagine having to talk nicely with this monster? It was a good job they did
No
Takes a special kind of soul to be able to not strangle him from across the table.
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010