Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the guy that Hart told a PI was probably the perp, can't recall what page in the book where this is referenced, but hart described the blue car, handheld scanner and similar appearance.

I just can't get over how DAH helped in this. Too too crazy.

According to the wonderful "Car Summary" that ELOC put together, Dan said he saw a "Dark color, small car with lights close together"

What if he did let JW go, in a remote wooded location, and JW got lost and cold and succumbed to the exposure? Just a thought. So sad whatever happened!

LE and the FBI had shoeprint and tire evidence from this guy 2 months after Jacobs kidnapping. Since they are releasing that information now and only naming him a POI, then why didn't they name him 26 years ago? It makes sense to wait if it brings a charge, but thats not happening.

What if he did let JW go, in a remote wooded location, and JW got lost and cold and succumbed to the exposure? Just a thought. So sad whatever happened!

Yes it is. The POI, now that we know who he is, didn't live in the area that JS was attacked. JS described this area as rural. Yet the POI was making efforts to conceal the location from JS. Maybe it was just good measure, but why was it so important to conceal this place if it was random? I think the location of JS's attack is key to finding more evidence about what happened to JEW. Does anyone know any more about the location of JS's attack? I only know it was rural, toward Richmond and that is about it.

I wonder what experience this guy had in 7th grade when he was young? Certainly no excuse, but the repeated use of the yearbook photos for morphing, the collection of clothes that size, a sexual fixation on boys and obviously male genitalia at that beginning puberty stage suggests that something possibly happened (either a bad or good experience) when DJH was around that same chronological development. I'd love to know what people who were associated with him at that time have to say about his demeanor, personality, actions.

It just dawned on me that I remember this case from some TV Crime show about it.
I remember now how the perp made his 2 friends leave. Ugggg.

One article talks how he was meticulous with his yard in the years that followed. Makes me think he buried the boy somewhere close to where he lived near his mom before he had moved in with the dad.

That's the trouble LE has when people bury someone is you cant just go digging up tons of places. It would be good to interview people that lived near the Moms place to see if they knew of any good yards or lots that would be a candidate place.

"a mostly quiet man who was meticulous with his yard"

http://www.startribune.com/new-developments-to-be-announced-in-wetterling-case/338399961/

When I read that he was meticulous with his yard, it made me think that gave him a good excuse to be outside gawking at the many children that live in that neighborhood.

It is a really nice redemption for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Um, no. He has done so much to hurt those kids he molested. Fits in though with the idea that these pervs know each other.

A ring? I don't think so , but it is strange that they know each other

I wonder what experience this guy had in 7th grade when he was young? Certainly no excuse, but the repeated use of the yearbook photos for morphing, the collection of clothes that size, a sexual fixation on boys and obviously male genitalia at that beginning puberty stage suggests that something possibly happened (either a bad or good experience) when DJH was around that same chronological development. I'd love to know what people who were associated with him at that time have to say about his demeanor, personality, actions.

Going through public records, he was in some kind of facility or treatment around that age. I've also looked closely at all the places he lived. Single mother dynamic. Attention to detail and cleanliness. Organized. He is shaping up to look awfully similar to an ASP. I think it is unlikely that he murdered an 11 year-old boy and suddenly reversed this behavior.

Edit: Oh, and as far as what people said about him. Normal, nice guy. The usual blue-collar guy next door. Moved around a lot, changed jobs a lot. Sometimes lost his temper. A recluse.

We all THOUGHT it was Hollinger, but maybe it was Heinrich all along. Because we had also believed that it was Hollinger who was arrested for Jared and then released, and that underwear had been found in Hollinger's car

Hollinger WAS arrested and let go. Heinrich was never charged according to the news conference yesterday. IMO LE looked at both of them.

Hollinger WAS arrested and let go. Heinrich was never charged according to the news conference yesterday. IMO LE looked at both of them.

Heinrich was arrested for Jareds case at one point but let go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going through public records, he was in some kind of facility or treatment around that age. I've also looked closely at all the places he lived. Single mother dynamic. Attention to detail and cleanliness. Organized. He is shaping up to look awfully similar to an ASP. I think it is unlikely that he murdered an 11 year-old boy and suddenly reversed this behavior.

Not every monster fits into a neat little category.

Heinrich was arrested for Jareds case at one point but let go.

How is that possible if Jared nailed the sketch dead on and was able to see him a year later?

How is that possible if Jared nailed the sketch dead on and was able to see him a year later?

He thought that DH and one other guy both looked like he could have been the perpetrator but he couldn't identify one for sure out of a lineup.

It is odd. The thing that ruined the case then was that JS was unable to clearly identify him in a lineup. Had he been able to point him out with certainty it might have been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024