Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like part of his pattern was 1. stalking and 2. selecting. In the indictment each or most of the Paynesville boys had been at a local pizza place earlier in the evening before they were attacked. The pizza place was near where DJH lived, he could have been a regular there - hanging out where young boys hung out unsupervised.

I also have to to figure they waited so long after July to make an arrest in order to see where he went and what he did after they rattled his cage. You've got to figure if they went in there and bluntly said "we know you did this and it's only a short matter of time until our tests come back to prove it" that he would at some point go back to where he disposed of the body and see if anything there has changed for his own peace of mind if nothing else. Neighbors have told the media that he has lost +/- 70 lbs since the warrant was executed in July so he is obviously extremely worried.

Eventually, a challenge to regroup, rethink and take a new course was posted in this forum on Christmas Day 2014, to no avail. Social media has continued to perpetuate misguidance and malformed theory about the Wetterling abduction in 2015. Many people like to socialize about missing persons cases, but few, if any, actually dig to reach the truth.

Heinrich's name was given to the FBI, specifically to the author of the criminal complaint, as a suspect to look at closer, months before Christmas 2014.

Duane Hart implicated Heinrich in these crimes back in 1990 - it's a shame it took this long to arrest him.

Does anyone know why Heinrich was initially interviewed after Jared and Jacob abductions? Had he ever been in trouble with the law before? Is that why the police wanted to take him in for questioning? They obviously new something about him that made them suspicious.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why Heinrich was initially interviewed after Jared and Jacob abductions? Had he ever been in trouble with the law before? Is that why the police wanted to take him in for questioning? They obviously new something about him that made them suspicious.

DUI & burglary. To my understanding, unless I missed something, no criminal history to do with sexual deviency. Not sure why they interviewed him in the first place. Hart?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Heinrich's name was given to the FBI, specifically to the author of the criminal complaint, as a suspect to look at closer, months before Christmas 2014.

Duane Hart implicated Heinrich in these crimes back in 1990 - it's a shame it took this long to arrest him.

-------------------------------------
Yes, ELOC. It is painful to think about the Wetterling family suffering all these years, waiting to know anything at all about the truth of what happened to Jacob.

It's also painful to think about possible victims this pedophile may have had online, gathering and sharing *advertiser censored* featuring innocent souls.

DUI & burglary. To my understanding, unless I missed something, no criminal history to due with sexual deviency. Not sure why they interviewed him in the first place. Hart?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks. Yes, you're right. Hart is the one that gave Heinrich's name to the police. So unnerving that there seemed to be a community of pedophiles from that area. Especially in a time before the internet.

Thanks. Yes, you're right. Hart is the one that gave Heinrich's name to the police. So unnerving that there seemed to be a community of pedophiles from that area. Especially in a time before the internet.

Unnerving for sure. How,I wonder,did they communicate ? And what,exactly did they share ?

Forgive my ignorance, Mossad. I actually had the temerity to believe it when the authorities said they had only one POI, though I didn't think they had the correct one.

Many posters here have had Jacob Wetterling in their hearts and on their minds for many years, spending countless hours analyzing his case to seek the truth. Do not mistake basic civil comportment between posters as being frivolous dialogue. We are parents, community members and concerned citizens who haven taken Jacob under our wing for a much deeper reason than to socialize. Our efforts are perhaps better described as being motivated by compassion, empathy and genuine caring.

The search warrant mentions a detective by name who brought this to their attention. But it doesn't say any more than that.

Someone here said that DAH and DJH were roommates at one point

Do you recall when this info was disclosed? I have been pouring through these posts and don't recall seeing that item. On that note, can anyone confirm how DAH and DJH knew each other?

Several months back we started discussing something that had been around for a while but not known to everyone and not in the mainstream so it wasn’t discussed here. It had been believed that the night Jacob was taken that the abductor had ‘groped’ the boys at the time, while he was questioning them, before he told Trevor and Aaron to run off. My understanding this had come from a guy who posts on other forums who is known to be a retired police chief and it was believed that he had some inside information, so, this was accepted as probably accurate by some.

Now, we can see the following description in the criminal complaint, pg 7, item 17; describing the circumstances of Jacob’s abduction.

http://www.startribune.com/criminal-complaint-against-danny-james-heinrich/338471312/

The complaint references Jacob as “Victim B” and Trevor and Aaron as “Witness I” and
“Victim J” – no telling from the complaint which is Aaron and which is Trevor….

I can’t copy/paste from the complaint, so, I’m quoting:

“The masked man grabbed Victim J’s penis over his clothing. The masked man asked the boys how old they were and the boys told him their ages. He ordered Witness I and Victim J to run and not to look back or he would shoot them.”

It appears that between Aaron and Trevor that one was groped and therefore is described as “Victim J” as opposed to a witness.

In the same complaint, pg 3, Item 9; the complaint describes the general circumstances concerning the multiple incidences that happened in the Paynesville area between 1986 and 1988.

“…. The Assailant would attack the children, for example knocking them off their bikes, and usually grope or attempt to grope the area of their genitals, either over or under clothing. A few times the assailant would ask the boys their age or grade and/or the suspect would threaten to kill the child as part of the assault. For example, after one assault on November 30, 1986, the assailant told the Victim E to “keep laying down for five minutes or I’ll blow your head off.” The attacker usually wore something like a mask to obscure his identity.”

Wow, I don’t know about anyone else, but, reading that, and given what else we know about the circumstances concerning Jacob’s abduction; I find those descriptions chilling.

I remember reading once that someone chased a boy, but he was able to get inside his house before he was captured. The boy lived in JEW's neighborhood and was known to go to Tom Thumb frequently on weekends. I have searched and searched, but I can't find this information again. Does anyone else recall this? I remember reading this years ago. Because this story stayed with me, I always felt the kidnapper was targeting THAT boy, and not JEW. One of the 3 boys heard rustling on the way to Tom Thumb, so am wondering if the perp got tired of waiting for the other boy, and took the opportunity?

Joy recounts this incident in post at her blog.

Second, here’s another tidbit I’ve mentioned once before. At the time of Jacob’s abduction, there was another boy who lived on 91st Avenue, who felt maybe he had been the intended target of the abduction that night instead of Jacob. He was 14 years old at the time, and unlike Jacob who had never been allowed to go to the store before after dark, this boy and his 12 year old friend had spent nearly every night that summer going to the Tom Thumb after dark.

Here’s his story. One night, he and his 12 year old friend were coming home from the Tom Thumb, maybe around midnight. They were on Baker Street and were taking a left onto 91st Avenue, when a car came from behind them and suddenly started coming faster and faster. As they got closer to the 12 year old’s house, they cut through the ditch, across his front yard, and into the open garage as fast as they could. The car followed them into the driveway, then backed straight across the road into the neighbor’s driveway, and flashed its bright lights on the two boys. The car stayed like that for about two minutes before the boys finally ran into the house.

A couple weeks later, the boys got brave and decided to head to the Tom Thumb once again. It was late, and this time, they noticed a car going from mailbox to mailbox… very slowly… like he was getting information from each residence.

The boys remembered the car looking similar to a Pontiac 6000, but they disagreed on the color… one said blue, the other said red. For this reason, they felt like maybe they weren’t believed when they told their story to the police just few days after Jacob was abducted.

Based on how Patty Wetterling has described Jacob...I would have to believe that Jacob resisted, possibly fought back.
This I highly doubt. Imagine being 11 years old again, and some creep jumps out of the dark and kidnaps you at gunpoint. I think almost all kids in this situation would go meekly, because the situation is too terrifying, abrupt, and surreal to permit an effective reaction.
We look at it as adults and assert we would never be taken like that quietly, but a child, especially one who has grown up in an idyllic setting with good parents, doesn't know that he/she is likely being taken to his doom.

Several months back we started discussing something that had been around for a while but not known to everyone and not in the mainstream so it wasn’t discussed here. It had been believed that the night Jacob was taken that the abductor had ‘groped’ the boys at the time, while he was questioning them, before he told Trevor and Aaron to run off. My understanding this had come from a guy who posts on other forums who is known to be a retired police chief and it was believed that he had some inside information, so, this was accepted as probably accurate by some.
Well, well, well. That explains a lot about what is going on now. Didn't know this angle to the story. But yes, this knowledge of the assault on AL is what convinced me with pretty good certainty we're dealing with the same perp. It also explains how they knew the JEW abduction was sexually motivated. This has been known for 26 years and never revealed until it was leaked. It totally changes how I look at this crime, btw. The assault clusters before then involved case after case of assaults executed in the exact same manner.

Someone here said that DAH and DJH were roommates at one point
If that is true, DAH is around 15 years older than DJH. I would think it would be kind of unusual for men with that big of an age gap to be roommates. I guess it happens though.

Most likely I am way off, but maybe DAH might have molested DJH when he was younger? Or perhaps both knew of eachother inclinations towards prepubescent boys?

This I highly doubt. Imagine being 11 years old again, and some creep jumps out of the dark and kidnaps you at gunpoint. I think almost all kids in this situation would go meekly, because the situation is too terrifying, abrupt, and surreal to permit an effective reaction.
We look at it as adults and assert we would never be taken like that quietly, but a child, especially one who has grown up in an idyllic setting with good parents, doesn't know that he/she is likely being taken to his doom.

Perhaps, but I would not discount the possibility of an attempted escape, and a subsequent over-reaction by the POI. Just conjecture but something to consider.

Not being familiar with Paynesville at all...was it that interesting of a place back in the 80's that would compel someone to drive around all day?

Just by the few things that DJH has been quoted as saying so far, example telling his neighbors that the Feds confiscated child *advertiser censored*, but the neighbors had nothing to worry about it didn't involve their children...I don't think DJH has a filter. Not the sharpest tack in the drawer. Just my opinion, but I think the Feds will be able to get all the info they need out of him eventually.
I thought the same thing when I read this quote. Along with they will " never " pin the Wetterling case on me.
To be honest, reading him say NEVER made me feel afraid & sad all at once. He seemed so sure of himself.

Forgive my ignorance, Mossad. I actually had the temerity to believe it when the authorities said they had only one POI, though I didn't think they had the correct one.

Many posters here have had Jacob Wetterling in their hearts and on their minds for many years, spending countless hours analyzing his case to seek the truth. Do not mistake basic civil comportment between posters as being frivolous dialogue. We are parents, community members and concerned citizens who haven taken Jacob under our wing for a much deeper reason than to socialize. Our efforts are perhaps better described as being motivated by compassion, empathy and genuine caring.
:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member