Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe his shoes and tires were examined shortly after the JEW abduction

I found an obituary for his paternal grandmother that says she died in July of 1989. 3 months before the JEW abduction

DUI & burglary. To my understanding, unless I missed something, no criminal history to do with sexual deviency. Not sure why they interviewed him in the first place. Hart?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am trying to remember if anything was posted that caused them to go search his house or apartment initially back then. They found pictures of young boys- something like one coming out of a shower, wrapped in a towel and I can't remember what the other pictures were of. I do remember reading that he told the police he didn't want them to have those pictures and he said something to the affect of 'Those are pictures I shouldn't have anyways.' He KNEW he shouldn't have pictures of young boys in that context, but still he had them...and the police actually gave them back to him! (Then he admitted to burning them.) Ugh... I am really hoping them giving the photos back was their way back then of trying to make Heinrich think he wasn't on their radar at all for JW's disappearance... and hoping he'd slip up and somehow reveal JW's location once he thought he was in the clear.

Whoa... from the article Wisdom linked above...

"He (Heinrich) has not been charged with anything in Wetterling's disappearance but authorities say he has been linked, through advanced DNA testing, to a number of other sexual assaults in the area."

(Bolded by me).... a number?!!! We knew he was linked to Jared's assault, but who else?!! Oh man, I hope they find a way to reverse the SOL for those attacks!

I am trying to remember if anything was posted that caused them to go search his house or apartment initially back then.

I'm pretty sure from everything I've read that when they looked into DAH for the Jared abduction he was the one that initially put LE on to DJH. Since he (DJH) was looked at regarding that previous case they thought it pertinent to look at him in the JEW case. How the two knew of each other I have no idea.

Again this is the impression I've got from everything I've read and could be wrong.

At least they will clear up the attacks. I doubt if SOL can be changed,

Hopefully the *advertiser censored* gets him a good sentence.

Losing all of that weight may be related to a horrible disease as well.

At least they will clear up the attacks. I doubt if SOL can be changed,

Losing all of that weight may be related to a horrible disease as well.

wasn't the SOL changed so anyone who was abused by a catholic priest in MN could sue? Or was that something else?

Bold: hopefully it will cause a sloooooow death if that is the case.

wasn't the SOL changed so anyone who was abused by a catholic priest in MN could sue? Or was that something else?

Suing is civil litigation. The SOL has to do with being charged criminally and even though the laws have since changed it has no bearing on previous cases. I think Jared would still be free to sue DJH should he choose to although I can't imagine other than getting his day in a court he would really stand to gain anything from it.

Nine months before Jacob was abducted, another boy was abducted and raped. That boy was set free. DNA evidence taken from a sleeve of the shirt that he wore has been identified as belonging to Heinrich.

So my question here is - I've read that there was DNA from two sources on the shirt in Jared's case.... was the other DNA from Jared himself? Or someone else?

He is being housed by the Federal Government in the Stearns County Jail and is listed as "Daniel" Heinrich

All though I've known the basics of this story for quite some time, all of these details and the theories you guys have come up with is just so mind blowing, I'm still reading through everything going waaay back so I don't miss anything. Anytime I think I've had a new thought I read it in the next post lol. Anyways my point is I wish I could contribute something different with a new set of eyes, but you guys have seemed to cover everything, coming from someone who is new on here. I think all of you are brilliant and compassionate, I hope to learn a few things. :)

I heard about the weight loss two places. And yes it was all since the July 2015 search of his home.

1. An interview with an older lady that lives across the street from DJH for local Twin Cities news the day after the press conference. I haven't located the interview online yet because I'm not certain which channel it was on. I'll post it if I find it.

2. Also the day after the press conference a gentleman that lives two doors down from DJH called into the KQRS Morning Show here in the Twin Cities and chatted with them for 15-20 minutes about DJH mentioning the sudden weight loss as well.

A podcast of the show is available here (hour 1 of the October 30 show):
http://www.92kqrs.com/podcast/

Regrettably one of the guys on the Morning Show does his very best to further shine the light on DR stopping just short of saying his name. In fairness I understand he didn't know all the new details at that time but I'm still sure it will lead to confusion with some people because of how confident he sounded about it.
Thanks for posting this. I really hope they have DJH on suicide watch. The neighbor who called into this radio show said that DJH told another neighbor that he was being questioned about Jacob again and if the Feds come back he was planning on committing "suicide by cop".

Not sure if that story is 100% true, but wow if it is, it definitely makes him sound guilty.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

If he wants to kill himself he will find a way ...no matter what. If he goes that route, as most of these sick cowards do, just maybe he can find it somewhere in his soul to leave a letter or something letting the family know what happened and where their son is now. It's not the best ending but better then most.

Perhaps they think there was more than one person involved? Perhaps DH was visiting DR that evening? Or supposed to? Perhaps he was known to DR's family for some reason, and dropped in, or was thinking of dropping, but didn't (which perhaps DR might not know).... LE may know more than we think, and aren't ready to realize DR as a POI for some reason. I'd like to know what that reason is exactly. I'm sure hoping its coming out in the coming days.
Maybe LE hopes that with DH being named, DR will now feel more free to speak up if he has more to say?

Thanks for posting this. I really hope they have DJH on suicide watch. The neighbor who called into this radio show said that DJH told another neighbor that he was being questioned about Jacob again and if the Feds come back he was planning on committing "suicide by cop".

Not sure if that story is 100% true, but wow if it is, it definitely makes him sound guilty.

I'm pretty certain the Feds were made aware of this. Likely the main factor in deciding to arrest him at work as opposed to at home. I assume the police activity the neighbor speaks of on the day of the arrest was LE re-searching and securing his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67