Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts too. The video clerks composite of the suspect. Along with him having a radio and escalating in his behavior.

26 years later and only the DNA match could bring the closure to Jared. They had him arrested and his shoes and tires confiscated in January 1990 though. How is it that they couldn't find the car, the scanner, the hat used, clothes used, and an ID by Jared to take him down then? They have him now and I guess the statute has run out.

26 years later and only the DNA match could bring the closure to Jared. They had him arrested and his shoes and tires confiscated in January 1990 though. How is it that they couldn't find the car, the scanner, the hat used, clothes used, and an ID by Jared to take him down then? They have him now and I guess the statute has run out.

I keep thinking the same thing , DH was a strong suspect right from the start .... but as the FBI said the similarity in shoe and tire prints was not enough for an arrest let alone enough for a trial.

Sometimes police leave a suspect like that alone and just watch him from a distance hoping he slips up and they catch him doing another crime. But that doesn't account for the heat they put on DR in the last few years. Maybe the real POI was DH all along and not DR as we were lead to believe.

Anyway , the recent news is like a breath of fresh air and truth in this whole case , hopefully the cops can uncover something.

Did he work in Waite Park?

He was working at Fingerhut before the abduction - which is in St. Cloud on 33rd Ave. North and 8th St. North (also known as Veteran's Drive). Then he was unemployed and later worked at North Star Mailing. (Info from the search warrant)

Point 44 in the complaint. ..wow.

I feel sick reading the whole thing. It feels wrong to be reading it somehow.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if DH will plea bargain and locate Jacob. MN does not have a death penalty so the many counts of child *advertiser censored* will put DH away forever anyway. Why not tell what happened?

Is there anything known that would have put him in that driveway where JW was abducted from ? How would he have been there ? One thing I always found strange about this case was the way the abductor just stepped out of a driveway to confront JW and the other boys. jmo

Could he have driven past them as they headed towards the store----then turned around, hidden and waited for them to return?

How long will these child *advertiser censored* charges keep him behind bars? And I hope they have him on suicide watch

I wonder if this is the guy that Allen Garber talks about in his book...the guy they interviewed in jail but would not talk. They took his car apart and did find fibers consistent with the snow pants that Jared was wearing in the backseat,of course there were more than one pair sold so that was not enough evidence either. I always thought Garber was sure he was the guy....

They are not letting DR off the hook very quickly, they must think he has more to tell them about the night.....and want to get that out of him before they release him as POI.

I wonder if this is the guy that Allen Garber talks about in his book...the guy they interviewed in jail but would not talk. They took his car apart and did find fibers consistent with the snow pants that Jared was wearing in the backseat,of course there were more than one pair sold so that was not enough evidence either. I always thought Garber was sure he was the guy....

They are not letting DR off the hook very quickly, they must think he has more to tell them about the night.....and want to get that out of him before they release him as POI.
Think that was Hollinger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

And yet they dug up the Rassier farm twice and went so far as to publicly name him a POI. If they had this other child molester on their radar for so long, why did authorities spend so much time, effort and money on going after DR?

We all THOUGHT it was Hollinger, but maybe it was Heinrich all along. Because we had also believed that it was Hollinger who was arrested for Jared and then released, and that underwear had been found in Hollinger's car

Someone earlier mentioned Richmond, MN....that is also where Jacob and his dad went fishing the morning of the abduction. Could Heinrich have seen them there?

10 am interview on MPR with an investigative reporter that covered Jacobs case for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member