Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if DH was friends or knows Tim Huber, I think they are the same age. Paynesville is a small town and both have been described as loners. If Tim knows anything he would probably talk now to shave off a few years on his sentence.

But why, why, why?? Why was he so confident that the tire info alone would not have been enough to connect him? He must also have been confident that they would not go so far as to request a warrant, for precisely the reason you stated. Or if they did request one then either 1. He would have at least an idea of who was giving LE info, or 2. Whoever was giving info would stop. Hope my reasoning makes sense.

Because like most people, he thought remains would have to be found to connect him, and no forensics existed in his car? And probably, he felt "sure" the one who did know about his strange behavior that night would never talk and his unusual-looking, dirt-covered "souvenirs" would be safely left alone?

And as far as the warrant goes, he would only have caught on if one were written, and he read it, and realized that they had information that only one person on the planet could have given them. But that didn't happen, so surely they were just bluffing and knew nothing. So, why give them a chance at finding some microscopic detail by simply volunteering his car for examination?

I think it is all about the cat and mouse game that many pedophiles play. I wonder if the request for the tire imprint gave him another rush and sense of excitement based on what he knew he did. But, he knew how to keep himself composed with the request--- sociopath? An innocent person would have offered up anything to clear their name.

We all wonder why pedophiles/sexual abusers keep trophies as memories. It makes them more likely to get caught but they keep trophies anyway. He did not get spooked after the visit to his home in the summer, just like when JW disappeared. He has acted over the years under the radar. Being a calm and collected person certainly has kept himself off the radar--- he has to be able to satisfy himself alternatively because he seems to have done so. He is probably a sociopath who is devoid of emotions as well.

I think it is all about the cat and mouse game that many pedophiles play. I wonder if the request for the tire imprint gave him another rush and sense of excitement based on what he knew he did. But, he knew how to keep himself composed with the request--- sociopath? An innocent person would have offered up anything to clear their name.

We all wonder why pedophiles/sexual abusers keep trophies as memories. It makes them more likely to get caught but they keep trophies anyway. He did not get spooked after the visit to his home in the summer, just like when JW disappeared. He has acted over the years under the radar. Being a calm and collected person certainly has kept himself off the radar--- he has to be able to satisfy himself alternatively because he seems to have done so. He is probably a sociopath who is devoid of emotions as well.

I'm thinking HPD and NPD. ASPD maybe but yes, I agree, he offered up that which he thought he could without taking unnecessary risks.

I think he had to have been so confident because he knew LE was searching the wrong places, not looking in the right direction. Could someone (brother, DH...) have been an accomplice after the fact??

"Different generations of investigators you focus on, leads you develop -- in short, it looks like they forgot about him,” Dudley said.

^^^ This is what I believe happened. Investigations evolve. New leads arise, and earlier ones move to the background, until sometimes, they're forgotten altogether.

Interesting read about Hart. He admitted to molesting the older brother of Heinrich

http://www.fox9.com/news/46094414-story

I see they quoted the brother, but did they actually talk to him for this article and did he give permission to out him as a victim of DAH's?
And what does this mean?
"Hart, who is 16 years older, claims he never molested Heinrich, but admitted to molesting Heinrich's older brother many years ago. A disciple, perhaps."

I see they quoted the brother, but did they actually talk to him for this article and did he give permission to out him as a victim of DAH's?
And what does this mean?
"Hart, who is 16 years older, claims he never molested Heinrich, but admitted to molesting Heinrich's older brother many years ago. A disciple, perhaps."

I took it to mean that perhaps the POI became a "disciple" of Hart. I guess there is an implication there that Hart also molested the POI, not sure.

edit: yea, that the brother was molested and implying the brother molested the POI. That stuff is contagious, and I think that is what is meant by "disciple".

Wondering the same thing about outing the brother as a victim. You'd think if they interviewed him on such a subject they'd have more than one quote.

Also don't understand the 'disciple' sentence.

Wondering the same thing about outing the brother as a victim. You'd think if they interviewed him on such a subject they'd have more than one quote.

Also don't understand the 'disciple' sentence.

The article is confusing, mixture of quotes from several people and not tied together that well.

What if Heinrich realized that DR looked like a good suspect in order to throw cops off his trail and returned after the search was called off to DR's property with Jacob's body? Perhaps he dumped Jacob on DR's property to keep the focus on the scene of the crime and away from himself? Already DR was the single man who lived with his parents who coincidentally were away at the time of the abduction. I remember I think it was A Current Affair who interviewed 'the man' who lived on the farm and that interview always made me feel like DR was a pretty good suspect along with other unusual behavior. If DH dumped Jacob's body and DR was feeling the heat since everything was pointing to him, maybe he did dispose of Jacob if he was afraid of being convicted for a crime he didn't commit? I can understand his panic if he thought his entire world would crumble and he would be framed for the crime. It would have been easy to do under the circumstances and would have been a likely outcome if Jacob's body suddenly 'appeared' on the DR farm after the search. The media was all over this case as were the cops, it would have been super easy to frame DR.

When was the original search of DR's property called off?

What if Heinrich realized that DR looked like a good suspect in order to throw cops off his trail and returned after the search was called off to DR's property with Jacob's body? Perhaps he dumped Jacob on DR's property to keep the focus on the scene of the crime and away from himself? Already DR was the single man who lived with his parents who coincidentally were away at the time of the abduction. I remember I think it was A Current Affair who interviewed 'the man' who lived on the farm and that interview always made me feel like DR was a pretty good suspect along with other unusual behavior. If DH dumped Jacob's body and DR was feeling the heat since everything was pointing to him, maybe he did dispose of Jacob if he was afraid of being convicted for a crime he didn't commit? I can understand his panic if he thought his entire world would crumble and he would be framed for the crime. It would have been easy to do under the circumstances and would have been a likely outcome if Jacob's body suddenly 'appeared' on the DR farm after the search. The media was all over this case as were the cops, it would have been super easy to frame DR.

When was the original search of DR's property called off?

Exactly! This is exactly what I have been thinking. Perhaps DJH doesn't even know what happened to JW after he left him. Perhaps these two never had a discussion at all. I seriously think you may be on to something here. I think it's highly probable that there could have been more than one party involved here. Neither one would talk for 26 years/ they would have to rely on each other and may not even have known the other. That is so messed up but it would fill in the answers.

Exactly! This is exactly what I have been thinking. Perhaps DJH doesn't even know what happened to JW after he left him. Perhaps these two never had a discussion at all. I seriously think you may be on to something here. I think it's highly probable that there could have been more than one party involved here. Neither one would talk for 26 years/ they would have to rely on each other and may not even have known the other. That is so messed up but it would fill in the answers.

Extremely unlikely in my opinion. The perp wouldn't have risked dumping Jacob back at the crime scene with all that was going on in the area with LE on the ground and in the sky. Even after they cleared out you would never know if the scene was still being watched or not. Way too risky.

Extremely unlikely in my opinion. The perp wouldn't have risked dumping Jacob back at the crime scene with all that was going on in the area with LE on the ground and in the sky. Even after they cleared out you would never know if the scene was still being watched or not. Way too risky.

This perp.was all about risk. He had time to leave JW. He may have panicked and fled. Especially if he ended up using his weapon. His scent was not picked up past the driveway. I would have to look up exact feet* JW could have left the scene in a car or he could have been carried somewhere on property. I believe it was noted that the helicopter search took awhile to take place. DR noted an approximate time and the lady from Tom thumb also noted the exact time she heard the helicopter. This is jmo of course but anything is possible.

This perp.was all about risk. He had time to leave JW. He may have panicked and fled. Especially if he ended up using his weapon. His scent was not picked up past the driveway. I would have to look up exact feet* JW could have left the scene in a car or he could have been carried somewhere on property. I believe it was noted that the helicopter search took awhile to take place. DR noted an approximate time and the lady from Tom thumb also noted the exact time she heard the helicopter. This is jmo of course but anything is possible.

I agree that anything is possible...I'm just saying unlikely. It's more likely he was planning on driving to another remote location like what he did with Jared. One thing that is different than Jared's case is that he had a small car with Jacob so it makes you wonder if he was planning the assault to take place outside of the vehicle when they arrived.

I agree that anything is possible...I'm just saying unlikely. It's more likely he was planning on driving to another remote location like what he did with Jared. One thing that is different than Jared's case is that he had a small car with Jacob so it makes you wonder if he was planning the assault to take place outside of the vehicle when they arrived.

Does LE know rural areas well? Are there areas that are not patrolled. If a perv drives around all day in his free time to scout out areas that are good for assaulting and molesting and such, seems like LE should know these areas too. Any area that is accessible by car should have some patrol on it, at least weekly or monthly. POI could not have gone too far. I would venture to guess the body is in cold spring area or paynesville. He was a preditor and drove around in his free time. He threatens violence and was very rough with the paynesville attacks. I think it's highly likely he killed JEW. Probably a virgin and failed with his first attempt on Jared. Not sure if he stalked JEW or just happened to be see him and the other boys. There was after all a polka festival so it would have been great people watching/ stalking to put him in the general area. It's disturbing that there was video footage of Jacobs investigation at his home. Fits the profile of the opportunistic preditor.

Something that I strongly suspect but can find no documentation to back up is that the sexual pursuit of pre adolescent children is virtually always a Solitary Activity.

I can not think of one case where anyone involved in such activity work in a team (can anyone provide an example). Sex crimes in general are usually committed alone an it is rare for someone to caught because someone who was aware of their activities "ratted them out". There are are some exceptions for rapist and I am aware of one serial killer in LA who worked with accomplishes to target teenage boys, but never younger children.

It think the stigma might be so great and the consequences so severe if caught that perpetrators of this crime operate completely alone. Therefore I believe that none of the scenarios involving anyone else will apply and nobody is likely to come forward with the critical evidence that will put Heinrich away. That does not mean, however, that people who knew him and were aware of his day to day activities in 1989-90 might still be able to provide important information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810