Suspicious Backpage Adult Listings!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok after reading just a few points I would like to Hit on.

1. I think LISK may have been in his mid 40's at the time of the crime. why ? I think sexually it just may be possible that he isnt able to perform unless he is killing them or about too .

2. I think there is alot of focus on why the phones where left but still would not answer any questions if the was a reason.For all we know they could have been pre paid and not had minute,batteries dead,might not even have owned phones.when it comes to buying drugs or minutes I think the drugs are more important.
3. Lisk may still be killing and dumping somewhere else simply because his spot was violated.
4. LISK may have moved after the discovery or even before , would be important to cross reference murders across the country.
5. Could LISK be physically capable of killing any more ? this leads me to believe he may be older now.
6. Without forensics it Makes it that much harder.

last but not least do we know that LISK is not a member of the forum ?

I am not a professional these are just my thoughts.

What if he isn't even alive. I am new here and this is my 3rd time asking this and no one is responding. I don't understand why this isn't being considered. Wouldn't there have been more murders after 2011 if he were still alive?

Who knows if and when a body will be found. This guy murdered in plain sight and these bodies were not found for a long time. Just because nothing has been found, doesn't mean there isn't anything to be found.

&

This case is far from over. It won't be over until everyone found (and not found) get justice.

That we know of.

Dennis Rader AKA BTK AKA the "Bind Torture Kill" serial killer, killed from 1974 through 1991, and then seemingly, stopped. He resurfaced in 2004. That is basically a 13 year stretch. The case had been relegated to the cold case files, and considered over by some.

In fact, Rader's case blew huge holes in long held views regarding serial killers. Among which included but were not limited to the belief that:

• the only thing that stopped them from continuing to kill was institutionalization (prison or mental hospital) or death.
  • they are loners (Rader was not only married but had a family as well).
  • that they have a criminal background, etcetera. (he had never been arrested, though, there were claims that he tortured cats).

Importantly, even if LISK did stop, there is no statute of lims for murder. In other words, if this case is ever solved, and the identified killer is still alive, s/he will be charged with the murders. And this, in turn can provide closure for the victims' families.
BTK
First sk that came to my mind also😉
Great post!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

How do I directly message josh or Rachel? ..and the reason why those girls never took their phone is the guy has met them before established a relationship to where they trust him .. obviously he came up with a good enough reason why not to bring the phone and they trusted it ..I'm sure he gave them money before and when you have a client who takes care of you 1000$ plus each time your gonna respect his wishes ! I definitely think he's still alive active but he's not dumb enough to be on cregs list in Long Island anymore ...

I live in Las Vegas so I know how the whole game works ! Not only do I think this guy is still active he travels a lot .. he had proof he has money and probably a big business owner married and established a relationship with these girls before having them leave their phones ...I'm sure he gave them good amount of money before as well ..when you have a client who takes care of you well you let down your guard and feel safe ...obviously these girls never said anything about this man to anyone cause he demanded it and when your a working girl you keep loyal to the ones who take really good care of you ! You never want to lose easy $ ... I think he took those girls to his actual home and is why they were NOT allowed to bring anything .. I think this man owned proprieties from the east to the west .. he's definitely wealthy .

How do I directly message josh or Rachel? ..and the reason why those girls never took their phone is the guy has met them before established a relationship to where they trust him .. obviously he came up with a good enough reason why not to bring the phone and they trusted it ..I'm sure he gave them money before and when you have a client who takes care of you 1000$ plus each time your gonna respect his wishes ! I definitely think he's still alive active but he's not dumb enough to be on cregs list in Long Island anymore ...

Just click this link to Danse_Macabre and you will see an option to send a message.

I live in Las Vegas so I know how the whole game works ! Not only do I think this guy is still active he travels a lot .. he had proof he has money and probably a big business owner married and established a relationship with these girls before having them leave their phones ...I'm sure he gave them good amount of money before as well ..when you have a client who takes care of you well you let down your guard and feel safe ...obviously these girls never said anything about this man to anyone cause he demanded it and when your a working girl you keep loyal to the ones who take really good care of you ! You never want to lose easy $ ... I think he took those girls to his actual home and is why they were NOT allowed to bring anything .. I think this man owned proprieties from the east to the west .. he's definitely wealthy .

BBM.

Would this not have been too risky?

Hey Everyone,

Quick reminder. If you haven't seen episodes 1 thru 4 yet you can watch all of them RIGHT HERE

Don't forget episodes 5 & 6 tonight 9:00 PM Eastern on A&E

Join us on Twitter #TheKillingSeason tonight . Josh and Rachel will be on Twitter to answer your questions starting at 8:30 PM ET

Episode 6 is WILD from what I am told.

Hey Everyone,

Quick reminder. If you haven't seen episodes 1 thru 4 yet you can watch all of them RIGHT HERE

Don't forget episodes 5 & 6 tonight 9:00 PM Eastern on A&E

Join us on Twitter #TheKillingSeason tonight . Josh and Rachel will be on Twitter to answer your questions starting at 8:30 PM ET

Episode 6 is WILD from what I am told.

BBM.

Ah, Tricia! The wait is killing me!!!

There is nothing risky to take someone to your home when for one that's your comfort zone and 2 they do not have a phone no way to trace especially when the guy doesn't plan on having them leave ever again

I think his job could be something that would mean he has access to drugs because if you're at the level of addict that you're selling yourself for money for it then even if a guy seems off but ten offers then drugs then I think they'd say yes. He probably knows how to look for traits of someone clearly addicted and that's also his type and maybe has a job that deals with addicts so nlw he hates them and that's why he picks addicts. Really it could be after girls who prositite but girls who abuse drugs. Maybe cause of his life or work but it seems possible. Or he accidentally killed his first girl(maybe she laughed at him or turned it down) and he killed her and liked it. Any job that's medical or rehab or cop like would know enough about drugs to know to use it to bait them out. And he could like hunting and realized that humans are the most dangerous animals to hunt or however the zodiac killer quoted it. And one way not to get caught is he could be obsessed with killers and learned a lot about them and how to not get caught.

Suppose he presents himself as someone special with a special group of people and the cell phone would just attract attention to picture taking or security risk. So he makes it a deal to more money and no cell. Maybe she thinks she is meeting some special celebrity type people. I think this is a group of people not a single killer.Rock star mentality being used,some would buy it.Big money is the proposal with the chance of more money.Maybe the meeting place was OB and things went wrong there and she knew to much as "they" are going to kill me.

I still think it was a cop who turned dirty and knew these girls from the streets

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Why isn't anyone wondering if he is even still alive? He hasn't done anything since 2011, right? Hello. This case is over in my opinion.

Very true that he could be dead. But it could be the case that LISK has killed since then, but no bodies (in a new trophy garden) haven't been discovered yet!

I think his job could be something that would mean he has access to drugs because if you're at the level of addict that you're selling yourself for money for it then even if a guy seems off but ten offers then drugs then I think they'd say yes. He probably knows how to look for traits of someone clearly addicted and that's also his type and maybe has a job that deals with addicts so nlw he hates them and that's why he picks addicts. Really it could be after girls who prositite but girls who abuse drugs. Maybe cause of his life or work but it seems possible. Or he accidentally killed his first girl(maybe she laughed at him or turned it down) and he killed her and liked it. Any job that's medical or rehab or cop like would know enough about drugs to know to use it to bait them out. And he could like hunting and realized that humans are the most dangerous animals to hunt or however the zodiac killer quoted it. And one way not to get caught is he could be obsessed with killers and learned a lot about them and how to not get caught.
Brilliant post. I feel you.

And he could like hunting and realized that humans are the most dangerous animals to hunt or however the zodiac killer quoted it. And one way not to get caught is he could be obsessed with killers and learned a lot about them and how to not get caught.

And it's said that serial killers don't change their method of killing. But some do, and the Zodiac Killer is a perfect example of this. He did change his method from shooting his victims to stabbing them. His Lake Berryessa attack is the perfect example. He did it to show that he able to use more than one type of killing. But most of all, he did this variant because he want the fun and thrill of the kill to keep going. With that, I believe he used other killing methods as well with other victims that have never been found or murders not linked to him directly. It would be the alternate method that would eliminate him from the LE's perspective.

And... because of what I stated above, I think that the Manorville Butcher and LISK could be the same killer. From changing the butchering method to 'intact bodies in burlap' is a psychological tool to his benefit–to confuse the masses.

exactly the type of verbiage I expected I think there are two of them working backpage facebook magazines and or newspapers somehow

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back