TX Suzanne Clark Simpson missing in San Antonio, last seen by friends at dinner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't comment on the husband as he's not named as a POI. NOTE: The search engine for Bexar County (San Antonio) Justice Portal for court records was recently updated to combine several search functions. New link is: Bexar County Justice Portal

Kendall County doesn't have an online criminal record/arrest search function that I could find (also went in to them to search through texasfile.com) You can only search for deeds, liens, oil & gas leases, right of ways, plat maps and such, nothing particularly useful. (You can register for free account through TexasFile but it still doesn't give you any additional records) District Clerk | Kendall County, TX Kendall County Clerk Records Search | TexasFile

OCT 9, 2024
...Brad Simpson, was arrested in Kendall County – about 30 miles north of San Antonio – on a family violence charge, according to inmate records from the Kendall County Sheriff's Office. The husband was booked into the Texas Hill Country Jail shortly after 4 a.m. Wednesday, October 9, on charges of assault causing bodily injury to a family member and unlawful restraint.

Reading like police have an operating theory about what happened and have taken steps to ensure community safety while searching. This becomes a stronger case if they find her. Reminds me a little of Elizabeth Capaldi in Pennsylvania last year.

OCT 9, 2024
...Brad Simpson, was arrested in Kendall County – about 30 miles north of San Antonio – on a family violence charge, according to inmate records from the Kendall County Sheriff's Office. The husband was booked into the Texas Hill Country Jail shortly after 4 a.m. Wednesday, October 9, on charges of assault causing bodily injury to a family member and unlawful restraint.
The assault charge is making me wonder if these have been filed because someone saw him hurt his own wife? Kid?

• Suzanne has been missing since 10pm Sunday from an address at the corner of East Olmos Dr and Shook Ave.
  • She's about 5'5" tall, 140 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
  • Last seen wearing a black, knee-length dress, and black high heels that she may have taken off.
  • She was at the Argyle in Alamo Heights before her disappearance.
Snipped & BBM

Something that sticks out to me is the explicit information that she may have taken off her shoes...what could be a reason behind making sure that was specified? Did someone see her barefoot after she left the club? Did they find a black high heel in the area? Just thinking out loud.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T
Back