TX Suzanne Clark Simpson missing in San Antonio, last seen by friends at dinner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Villegas said officers searched that wooded area and found two articles that they’re looking into, but he did not give any details about what those items were. He said he does not want people to try to search for Suzanne Simpson without police supervision.

“We’re very concerned,” Villegas said.

Suzanne Simpson’s cell phone is also missing, according to the chief. He said they’re working on obtaining search warrants to investigate the family’s home and trying to locate the cellphone.

Villegas also said they were looking into other properties that the family owns as well.

Olmos Park police are asking the public for tips in connection with Brad Simpon’s vehicle, a 2019 dark-colored GMC Sierra pickup truck. They are looking for any people who may have seen the truck Sunday night after the family violence incident.

I wish they would release the plate #. This is such a generic car description and so many people have large dark pickup trucks in the neighborhood.

OCT 9, 2024
...Brad Simpson, was arrested in Kendall County – about 30 miles north of San Antonio – on a family violence charge, according to inmate records from the Kendall County Sheriff's Office. The husband was booked into the Texas Hill Country Jail shortly after 4 a.m. Wednesday, October 9, on charges of assault causing bodily injury to a family member and unlawful restraint.

Here is the link for BS's inmate page:

Confused, where was she last seen? If it's her home maybe she has a ring camera or something like

The assault charge is making me wonder if these have been filed because someone saw him hurt his own wife? Kid?

She's no longer walking this earth IMO obviously.
My heart is aching so badly… my daughter went to preschool with their youngest daughter. I just want to hold that little girl and keep her safe and I just can’t imagine how she must hurt after seeing what she saw.

I wish they would release the plate #. This is such a generic car description and so many people have large dark pickup trucks in the neighborhood.
The Olmos Park PD stated in the press conf that they will release a picture of the vehicle in social media. Has anyone found it yet??

Neighbor reports hearing screams during fight before Suzanne Simpson's disappearance

According to the police report, a neighbor told police he saw Brad and Suzanne arguing outside his window. The two then began physically fighting with each other, with the neighbor saying he saw Brad "grabbing her upper torso area to gain control of her body." He said Brad was clearly trying to keep Suzanne from running away.

After several minutes, the neighbor went outside with his flashlight to look for the couple when he heard screaming coming from a nearby wooded area and he ran back into his home. After about an hour, he told police he saw Brad drive off in his pickup truck, returning about one or two hours later, according to the police report.
She could have been screaming for help after seeing light from the flashlight. This makes me so sad. I am with the others asking why didn't he call the police, he obviously knew something was wrong because he watched BS activity for several hours.

From the above article.
What does this mean? "After that, Brad 'appeared to be separating himself from his family' as he made his relocation, the warrant said."
Was he moving things out of the house? Strange wording.

This makes me really sad and angry.
Feeling so sorry for their four children-who appear to be @6 through their early 20s.
Their lives are going to be forever changed and they will have heavy emotional baggage to carry.
I hope they have strong family support - especially for the minor children.
I think they are going to find her soon.
Monsters are walking around in plain sight.
It’s shocking.
Suzanne seems to be such a lovely person.
All IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back