TX Suzanne Clark Simpson missing in San Antonio, last seen by friends at dinner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it known who apparently dropped the daughter off at school on Monday morning? I’ve missed it if so. (ETA….just answered it seems by @jab99 in post # 77. Thx!)

IMO based on the timeline @PommyMommy has graciously compiled in post # 75 above….. wonder if the husband was aware or had information of something that might have occurred at the party at the Argyle? Perhaps he followed her there to observe? And then did he confront the victim later that evening? When the child might have been in bed? Perhaps the two articles of interest included her shoes? (Speculating she was trying to outrun him?) And if she was still wearing her dress shoes / clothes, seems he confronted her rather soon after her arrival at home? Perhaps he sent the child to bed early…… premeditated?

Sure hope they can locate her based on what seems to have transpired. Hopefully CCTV and surveillance video can help locate his apparent destination when he left the residence near midnight IIUC?

Is it just me, but IMO it seemed tasteless or even offensive that the DM source in post # 40 above referred to the ‘wealthy husband’…… arrested in SCS disappearance. SMH. Even if true, seems perhaps crass or disparaging to others involved. MOO
I understand the husband was at a friend's birthday party along with his wife at The Argyle.

JMO but this disappearance has the look of being unplanned since it was described as a physical argument with two individuals hitting each other.

Last edited:
I understand the husband was at a friend's birthday party along with his wife at The Argyle.

JMO but this disappearance has the look of being unplanned since it was described as a physical argument with two individuals hitting each other.

IMO I don’t think it was planned either, more of a crime of passion. I don’t want to speculate anything or spread my theories as there are children involved.

So...
Someone posted upthread that he took a child to school in the morning.

It obviously means that the wife was missing.

Why didn't he report her missing in the morning?
But only in the afternoon when the child was not collected from school?

It makes him a suspect.

If he is a perp,
then did he really think he would not be caught?

With screaming during the party,
fighting at home
(so loud that neighbours saw and heard everything),
screams again in the nearby woods.

Why did they go to the woods at night? :oops:
To carry on arguing away from the kids?

This is terrible.
I pity the children.

JMO

So...
Someone posted upthread that he took a child to school in the morning.

It obviously means that the wife was missing.

Why didn't he report her missing in the morning?
But only in the afternoon when the child was not collected from school?

It makes him a suspect.

If he is a perp,
then did he really think he would not be caught?

With screaming during the party,
fighting at home
(so loud that neighbours saw and heard everything),
screams again in the nearby woods.

Why did they go to the woods? :oops:
To carry on arguing away from the kids?

This is terrible.
I pity the children.

JMO
Does she normally take them?

IMO I don’t think it was planned either, more of a crime of passion. I don’t want to speculate anything or spread my theories as there are children involved.
Thanks @jab99 for the thoughts and also @commentatingbee for the timeline. And yes, agree don’t want to speculate if children are involved. (I am a little surprised that charging sheet / affidavit lists the child’s name. At least comparing with a few other recent cases followed here at WS.)

Having said that…… IANAL but IIUC premeditation can be formed in an instant at times. And it is now clear the parents argued at the party. In which they had gone separately. They left separately too IIUC. And then shortly it seems after returning home another altercation. And still awaiting the given outcome. Whether it was instantaneous, in the heat of moment or passion, or premeditated still to be determined. Not ruling either out at the moment.

Just hope she can be located and soon. MOO

There is currently a press conference being held with Sheriff Villegas. So far here are some highlights.

-They have been searching the home and additional properties. Won’t say what properties.
-Clothing and a gun were found in woods but are not related.
-Brad Simpson was moved to Bexar Co but still being uncooperative
-Trying to maintain integrity but be transparent with community

Last edited:

There is currently a press conference being held with Sheriff Villegas. So far here are some highlights.

-They have been searching the home and additional properties. Won’t say what properties.
-Trying to maintain integrity but transparent
Do you have a link to the feed?

-Trying to maintain integrity but be transparent with community
How coincidental a gun and clothing are found in the woods and considered not related? How would the know the gun is or isn't related at this point? ETA I watched most of the presser and the gun had been in the woods for a very long time.

As usual more questions than answers! Suzanne seems lovely from what I have read about her, I hope she's found soon. Another beautiful Suzanne missing married to a loser...

Last edited:
How coincidental a gun and clothing are found in the woods and considered not related? How would the know the gun is or isn't related at this point? ETA I watched most of the presser and the gun had been in the woods for a very long time.

As usual more questions than answers! Suzanne seems lovely from what I have read about her, I hope she's found soon. Another beautiful Suzanne missing married to a loser...
Yeah. I was hoping for more questions answered but honestly I just have more now. Normally I say that people should lawyer up and not say a word to police until they have a lawyer but with all the evidence against him, his uncooperation is VERY suspicious and telling IMO.

Suzanne seems so wonderful and I am so sad for her and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose
Back