TX Suzanne Clark Simpson missing in San Antonio, last seen by friends at dinner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought that too at first, but she mentions only concern for children and grandchildren… if she is older she may have been thinking of the adults as the “children.” Jmo
Yes, that must be it, since Suzanne and her husband don't have any grandchildren themselves yet, so by "grandchildren", she means Brad and Suzanne's children, and by "children", she means her own adult son and his wife (Brad and Suzanne). @bestill and @TallCoolOne also

He looks old for his age. Wonder if any drug/alcohol abuse involved. Moo
He is 53, you really think he looks older than that? I do think he looks older than Suzanne, and aren't they close to the same age? Yeah, just checked, she's 51. Now I do think he looks more than a couple years older than her, so maybe I ended up agreeing w/you, idk!

He is 53, you really think he looks older than that? I do think he looks older than Suzanne, and aren't they close to the same age? Yeah, just checked, she's 51. Now I do think he looks more than a couple years older than her, so maybe I ended up agreeing w/you, idk!
I’m thinking you may be a lot younger than 53 :), because 53 is not that old and he looks a lot older than that.

Behind a paywall. Does anyone have access who could summarize it?

View attachment 536891
Yep. I think he was a narcissist who had trouble getting along with people, creating conflicts around him all his life. It got worse as he got older. Add to that, financial troubles.

And he took it out on his wife, imo.

That's my working theory and nothing has ruled it out yet.

I think if she were alive, she would not allow her mother and children to wonder and worry. Of course, I hang on to hope that she is found alive.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back