TX Suzanne Clark Simpson missing in San Antonio, last seen by friends at dinner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What's the area like around there, anyone know? Ring cameras on homes, cameras along a business strip, traffic cams? They might have to gather video bit by bit to track his movements in the car. That is slow work.

jmo
I haven’t looked for cameras, but I’m sure there’s are quite a few in that area. The neighborhood is full of high value homes.

The car itself may tell them eventually, but it’s not an instant process to obtain and analyze those telematics.

Also at the link above: “As of Thursday evening, Brad Simpson’s cellphone data showing where he went for two hours after a neighbor saw him fight with his wife, Suzanne, has not been analyzed.”

Why has it not been analyzed yet?? I feel
like this search warrant should be very prioritized. This could give a big crack into the case if we knew where he went in those 2 hrs sunday night/monday morning
Exactly @jab99 ….. need to get that going. IMO immediately!

And here is to hoping that evidence will be compiled of the many movements of that vehicle and any related electronics. And that CCTV and other video, bus, and city and local cameras can be found - before they might be overwritten or lost! Seems likely that SCS was in that vehicle when it left IMO.

Others mentioned similarities to the Morphew CO case. The Dulos CT case also comes to mind. And the arrest affidavit for the Dulos case was filled with vehicle movements. Amazing investigative and detective work on it. Sadly the slain wife’s remains in that case still have not been found.

And I also wonder if more will be revealed from the children? So sad to think of their predicament now and what they must have observed over the years. IMO as @ch_13 notes in post # 133 - a lot can be gleaned from the character of ‘BS’ by that business history. I better stop now. SMH. MOO

Something else to take into account - the neighbor is an elderly person.

I live near San Antonio and know the area of this case very well. It has been reported in every story I have read that the neighbor is elderly. It is very possible that this neighbor is scared, maybe lives alone and is very scared based on knowledge of the husband's personality, etc. The neighbor could also be suffering from some early onset disease such as Parkinson's or maybe even Alzheimer's that make normal life difficult to live, much less handle outlier type events. My father deals with some of this so I do know what I am talking about.

Before anyone states something like "Well if I was the neighbor, I would have....". You are not the neighbor and you do not know the situation.

If I pick up on any additional information on this case through online news outlets or radio/TV I will post up. I know someone personally who knows this family so I will be paying specific attention in the coming days (hopefully resolved soon obviously).
Perhaps. But you can call 911 and stay anonymous. How would anyone ever know which neighbour called? LEO can pull up and very easily state: we were on patrol and heard a commotion, what's going on here tonight?

ha, in fact, I'm 56! And actually, I thought if I didn't know he was a murder suspect, I'd say he's a good-lookin' guy! Sadly, all I can see is ugly now.
I saw the first couple of pics and thought he looked haggard and old. Just saw another one and I agree. He looks younger and kinda handsome (if you don’t think he’s a killer).

What's the area like around there, anyone know? Ring cameras on homes, cameras along a business strip, traffic cams? They might have to gather video bit by bit to track his movements in the car. That is slow work.

jmo
I live a couple blocks away. The area is full of very large and affluent homes, many with locked gates/gardens. So if they did have ring cameras, the quality and distance would make it hard to see anything detailed. We are very close to a major highway, and the route from the house to the highway doesn’t have many shops that would have cameras. I think that’s why LE is relying on tips from people who may have seen him/his vehicle.

I live a couple blocks away. The area is full of very large and affluent homes, many with locked gates/gardens. So if they did have ring cameras, the quality and distance would make it hard to see anything detailed. We are very close to a major highway, and the route from the house to the highway doesn’t have many shops that would have cameras. I think that’s why LE is relying on tips from people who may have seen him/his vehicle.
Thank you for this info. Very useful to know.

It's always great to have a local on a thread. I'm glad you're here, though sorry that this tragedy is nearby to you.

jmo

Moo...in regards to the neighbor. Possibly they had a volatile relationship and often had loud arguments? So it was seen as kinda normal? And it is a higher end neighborhood and people are less likely to phone police in such areas, doesn't look good to see police in such areas. The woman that is missing did contact people, but did not contact police herself, nor did the people she contacted call police. ...moo

Perhaps. But you can call 911 and stay anonymous. How would anyone ever know which neighbour called? LEO can pull up and very easily state: we were on patrol and heard a commotion, what's going on here tonight?
This elderly person, as I noted, might have some type of debilitating disease, etc and not always in their right mind. They might not even know the details of how 911 can maintain your anonymity.

As I said - we need to be slow to judge here. My mother just passed away after a two year bout with dementia, and my father in law a few years back with Alzheimers and dementia. I have seen the slow progress of these diseases eat away at clear thinking. I have lived it.

As we do not know the details - have some grace and focus on the details of the case instead of the whys and why nots.

Moo...in regards to the neighbor. Possibly they had a volatile relationship and often had loud arguments? So it was seen as kinda normal? And it is a higher end neighborhood and people are less likely to phone police in such areas, doesn't look good to see police in such areas. The woman that is missing did contact people, but did not contact police herself, nor did the people she contacted call police. ...moo

It seems DV has been going on for some time and escalating IMO.

The very fact the yelling happened at the party in view of others,
and then continued at home.

Screaming and punches were thrown in front of a little daughter :(
who later reported it at school.

In front of neighbours.

JMO

**I'm not caught up yet and this post lands at random**

Do i have this correct!? There were at least four outcry witnesses/witnesses and none of them called the police?

1) neighbor witnessed physical assult on Suzanne, heard screaming from woods
2) friend received call from Suzanne about incident
3) mother received call from Suzanne about incident (described being hit multiple times)
4) school admin hears from Suzanne's child about incident

No one contacted the police to advocate for this victim??????? My heart is broken.

All MOO

I’m not local but “The Tower at Boerne” seems to be a shopping mall in Boerne.
With google maps street view, you can find the same tree with the yellow thing behind , in the parking lot as in the article.

That definitely seems to be it. If you watch the 24 minute video in the article, the reporter says these search groups are set up in the parking lot of the Tower shopping center, which is on Main Street, right off of Interstate 10 in Boerne. They are searching a very brushy area alongside the Tower & have been using search groups, drones, & dogs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire
Back