TX Suzanne Clark Simpson missing in San Antonio, last seen by friends at dinner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw a video on X and from that and the photos I think this is where they are searching - I wonder if her phone pinged here. All JMO View attachment 537096

Just to home in on this a bit more....I noticed what looks to be some sort of drainage canal just beyond that scrubby area and by the RV park.

1728682453465.png

I am so very sorry for your loss. Having lost my mom after a long period of illnesses incl dementia I understand. As you state, let's not assume, or judge. You may be projecting your own experiences onto this situation. The neighbour spoke to police and media afterwards, and was clear and concise. So perhaps not suffering of any ailments.

I just thought about how if this was my child, sister, friend, I would have so wanted someone to come in and help, step up and call it in. And that, is also projecting my own feelings and experiences onto this situation. My bad.

With hindsight everyone wishes things went differently, or they had acted differently. I just hope she is found. Soon. The poor kids, this must be soul destroying.
Hi. I agree. And am very sorry if I came across the wrong way. My sincere apologies.
My condolences on the loss of your mother also. Dementia is so horrible.

Just to home in on this a bit more....I noticed what looks to be some sort of drainage canal just beyond that scrubby area and by the RV park.

View attachment 537103
This guy had limited time, and this appears to have been a crime of passion. There’s just no way that he could have effectively hid her body in that amount of time.

So a location like this would obviously fit.

Wherever she is, I think she’ll be found relatively soon. If search teams or the public don’t stumble upon her, his phone data and vehicle telematics should help in that regard.

Does anyone know where the ranch is? i.e. a more specific location than Bandera County.
No....I was curious as well, as I own a ranch fairly close to that area, but tax records didn't pop anything up. I read that it was a ranch "in his family", and not technically "his/their ranch". Probably under a LLC as well, I'm sure.

"On Sunday night,
Brad and Suzanne returned home after attending a party at The Argyle in San Antonio.

A neighbor told police that he heard the couple arguing that night between 10 and 11 p.m.

He said the arguing became louder and when he looked outside his bedroom window,
saw the couple in a physical fight.

He claimed
Suzanne was trying to get away from her husband
as he kept pulling her back down.

The neighbor told police
that it appeared Brad
'was clearly attempting to keep Ms. Simpson from running away',
according to the arrest affidavit.

A short time later,
the neighbor said
he went outside to check on things
and heard screams from a wooded area near the home.

The neighbor then said
Brad drove away in his black GMC pickup truck and left his house,
returning one or two hours later."

Last edited:
This guy had limited time, and this appears to have been a crime of passion. There’s just no way that he could have effectively hid her body in that amount of time.

Wherever she is, I think she’ll be found relatively soon. If search teams or the public don’t stumble upon her, his phone data and vehicle telematics should help in that regard.
I'm wondering if he drove her body somewhere.

After the screaming stopped, he left an hour later in his truck and was gone for as long as a couple of hours. That's long enough to hide a body.

MOO

Last edited:
I'm wondering if he drove her body somewhere.

After the screaming stopped, he left shortly after in his truck and was gone for as long as a couple of hours. That's long enough to hide a body.

MOO
That's what I'm thinking. The question is, was he capable of throwing LE off the track where he went?

jmo

That's what I'm thinking. The question is, was he capable of throwing LE off the track where he went?

jmo
With that timeframe, there is only a limited area she could be in. Assuming equal time there and back with time for disposal. I'm presuming he drove within the speed limit and road rules, to avoid attracting attention.

I'd be looking at that radius, and looking at woods, water, and property he has links to.

MOO

I’m thinking similar. He also could have went back on monday after he was questioned and before he was arrested. We don’t have the timeline after he picked up the children from school

jmo

"The affidavit states
that Brad had reportedly fled to his ranch in Bandera County at some point during the week and
'seemed to be distancing himself from his family'.

Police said he was uncooperative in their investigation
and didn't attend a police interview."

So it seems he had a lot of time before his arrest.

I doubt he used a family ranch.
It is obvious it would be checked thoroughly.

JMO

He may have killed her in the woods, left her there while he went back to the home to clean up, make a quick plan, grabbed anything he needed, then picked her up from the woods and traveled to his random dump spot and left her. I don't think he would spend much time there, especially in a place that is populated. Curious about his truck and if it has the detail activity tracking that BM's had in the Suzanne Morphew murder.

Supposing they already have the search warrant...how long will it take to receive telematics info from the black GMC?

Is it something that needs to be requested and downloaded from the manufacturer, or are the telematics accessible once you have the vehicle?

He may have killed her in the woods, left her there while he went back to the home to clean up, make a quick plan, grabbed anything he needed, then picked her up from the woods and traveled to his random dump spot and left her. I don't think he would spend much time there, especially in a place that is populated. Curious about his truck and if it has the detail activity tracking that BM's had in the Suzanne Morphew murder.
The truck comes with a built in infotainment screen, with apple carplay, and android auto, so it does have telematics, so GPS movements should be tracked. As to knowing when the specific doors were opened and closed in the BM situation...I'm not sure.

It's a 2019 GMC Sierra AT4...the AT4 is a trim within the Sierra model. Some things that jump out to me specific to the truck...
GMC redefines the off-road space [...] by introducing the all-new 2019 Sierra AT4. For the first time ever, the Sierra AT4 delivers a unique formula of authentic off-road capability
The cargo boxes offer best-in-class cargo volume of 1,784 liters on the short box and continues to be made of roll-formed, high-strength steel, yet a revised alloy offers 50 percent more strength than the current model.
2019 GMC Sierra AT4 info

This article is behind a paywall, but I wanted to point out that it mentions that the last known activity on Suzanne’s phone was at 7:15 a.m. Monday near a business parking lot in Olmos Park. This might have been discussed earlier, but I think I missed that.
expressnews.com/ Police are searching for missing Realtor Suzanne Clark Simpson in Boerne
Five days after she was last seen alive, the search for real estate agent Suzanne Clark Simpson shifted Friday from the area around her Olmos Park home to a wooded expanse in Boerne.
Search-and-rescue and law enforcement personnel were using the parking lot of a strip shopping center just east of Interstate 10 in Boerne as a staging area. Texas Rangers are leading the investigation, according to a Boerne police officer.

-A separate search focused on the Olmos Basin appeared to have ended by Friday. Suzanne Simpson, her husband Brad Chandler Simpson and their children live in Olmos Park, near the intersection of Olmos Avenue and East Contour Drive, bordering the densely wooded basin.
On Friday, police vehicles were no longer parked around the couple's home, and crime scene tape that had blocked off the street had been removed.

The last known activity on Suzanne Simpson’s cell phone was at 7:15 a.m. Monday near a business parking lot in Olmos Park.

That same day, around 3 p.m., Brad Simpson reported his wife missing after staff members at his daughter’s school called to report that his wife had not picked up their 5-year-old after school, as she usually did. The couple’s daughter told staff that her parents had been fighting, and that her father had struck her mother in the face and taken away her cell phone, the affidavit states.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back