TX Suzanne Clark Simpson missing in San Antonio, last seen by friends at dinner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, that is what her mother says about 1 min into the video.
If the kids are that young, it makes the father taking off on them and not picking them up from school even more egregious. I'd been making an assumption that they had an age that gave them a degree of independence. But a toddler is one step up from an infant, all the mobility with none of the maturity that comes with adolescence. Abandoning a child that age isn't just on the nose, it's criminal.

MOO

I was assuming the kids were teens, given the age of the parents. They have a toddler?
This article gives the four children's ages as:

20, 18, 15 and 5 years old,
https://www.expressnews.com/news/article/suzanne-simpson-brad-san-antonio-missing-19829447.php

(moo i wouldn't describe a 5 year old as a "toddler" but instead a " young child" or "preschooler". But she's going through a lot certainly so very understandable. Ps assuming the article is correct)

This article gives the four children's ages as:

20, 18, 15 and 5 years old,
https://www.expressnews.com/news/article/suzanne-simpson-brad-san-antonio-missing-19829447.php

(moo i wouldn't describe a 5 year old as a "toddler" but instead a " young child" or "preschooler". But she's going through a lot certainly so very understandable. Ps assuming the article is correct)
I’ve seen 5yo as the age of the youngest in other MSM sources as well.
I think a lot of people have a fairly broad interpretation for toddler, but I’d venture more to say, in my personal experience, the youngest child, especially with a 10 year spread to the next closest sibling, is often thought of as the “baby” and younger than their chronological age for longer than other siblings.
But gosh- the thought of Suzanne’s poor kids at this time… no matter their ages… I can’t even fathom the fear and confusion they must be feeling. And her poor mother. Hard to think about their pain.

I’d like to know why she didn’t call the police when Suzanne called to tell her that he hit her neck and back.
IMO it is the same reasons the neighbor did not call 911, friends at the Argyle Club didn’t call 911, and why Susan didn’t call 911. This is Olmos Park, think Beverly Hills of San Antonio. Family’s and neighbors do not involve the law in family matters. These things do not happen, or at least do not get reported, in Olmos Park. Looked for statistics on OP. From 2005 to 2018 there were 0 recorded rapes or murders in OP. I suspect those stats go forward and backwards for several years. Do I believe there has been no rapes and murders in OP all those years, NO!

IMO it is the same reasons the neighbor did not call 911, friends at the Argyle Club didn’t call 911, and why Susan didn’t call 911. This is Olmos Park, think Beverly Hills of San Antonio. Family’s and neighbors do not involve the law in family matters. These things do not happen, or at least do not get reported, in Olmos Park. Looked for statistics on OP. From 2005 to 2018 there were 0 recorded rapes or murders in OP. I suspect those stats go forward and backwards for several years. Do I believe there has been no rapes and murders in OP all those years, NO!
I agree with this and would add that people in the old-money neighborhoods like Olmos Park or Terrell Hills absolutely do not want to cause or even be part of any kind of scene or disturbance. But that same reluctance to create a disturbance is why I find it bizarre and alarming that the Simpsons had a loud public argument at the Argyle (super exclusive private dinner club) and that they had an altercation in their front yard loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Even middle class people tend to keep that kind of thing indoors and under wraps, much more so the old-money crowd.

All just my opinion of course

Barbara Clark fears daughter Suzanne Simpson, missing for a week, is no longer alive​

Clark admitted to us that she doesn’t believe Suzanne is alive. Barbara told us she spoke to Suzanne regularly and if Suzanne was alive, Suzanne would have already contacted her.

"Suzanne and I had an opportunity to talk an hour before a lot of this has happened and I don’t understand why and what happened and I hope someday I will be able to understand the situation," said Barbara.

Barbara said that wasn’t the first time Suzanne and Brad had a disagreement and Barbara was going to ask Suzanne to leave.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back