Syria - Jacqueline Vienneau, 33, Hama, 31 March 2007 - Canadian

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bump.gif

Amazing dedication from this family to find Nicole. I pray that they find answers someday soon. I can't imagine the pain of losing your loved one; add to that the distance and language barriers. Peace to the family.

I have been following Nicole's case since the beginning, and often read her brothers journal. I tried finding some of the missing potential witnesses to no avail. I am going to re-read who he is still searching for, in an effort to help.

He seems to have given up all hope in the search for his sister, and I feel so sorry for his anguish.

Citadel Hotel

Please Contact mattv99@hotmail if you know any of these people
A * beside a name indicates we've sent them an email or likely know who they are

Name Citizenship

Caroline C Peene Belgium
Kristof Romblouts/Rombouts Belgium
Carine Derick/De Rijck/Berick Belgium
Marc Adreck/Oryanos Belgium
Flajta Dasilva Teixeira Brazil
Roman Miks Czechoslovakia
Radek Tomas Czechoslovakia
Fabziga Upis France
Jean Darthale France
Anne Marie Gabrielle Cote France

Helmut Anton Weber Germany*
Christa Ingeborg Germany*
*Francis Breyer Germany*
*Philipp Freiherr von Rummel Germany*

Andrew John Lufe Ireland
Cristina Sluga Italy
Antonella Poltti Italy
Mohamed Musa Mohamed Alagaria Jordan
Yousif Musa Mohamed Alagaria Jordan
Suliman Atia Musa Alagaria Jordan
Ines Reverala Spain

Azo Zeniab Asi Syria

September 28th, 2007
http://vintagevocalslabel.com/CitadelHotel.rtf

http://vienneau.livejournal.com/39588.html?page=18#comments

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Another person who hasn't forgotten and checks in often[/SIZE][/FONT]
(Anonymous)
[SIZE=-1]2009-07-15 04:48 am UTC[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1](link)[/SIZE] Hi Matt,

I was at The Cairo Hotel about two weeks before Nicole, and wrote you a few times. I spent three weeks in Syria doing the same kind of thing Nicole was - female, alone, public transport, guidebook, backpack - and had not a single problem.

The comment above about the Qasr Ibn Wardan chapel- I think everyone gets to go inside it (just a way of showing hospitality to tourists making it seems like a big deal).

Took three different tours from the Hotel - rather expensive alone so always buddied up with other travellers.

At no point in time in Syria did I feel any fear. As a single female traveller people really noticed you; in the nicest possible way (men gave you their seats, women watched out for you in restaurants). So whatever happened was really off the radar of an experienced lone-tourist.

Just wanted to let you know that there are still many people around the world reading this, and keeping you and your family in their thoughts. Even my Mother reads from time -to-time ( as she's not very computer literate)!

With best wishes,

Therese
http://vienneau.livejournal.com/39588.html?page=18#comments

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member