Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A theory would be that she planted it there and the used syringe was Jesse's from possible anabolic steroid use....she stole it from his bathroom, hid it in a TP roll from his bathroom and planted it at the dump site later to try and frame him.
She made it look like he used his own used syringe with the Chloroform.

Heaven help Jesse if this is what she did! :eek: moo

When I read about the syringe w/chloroform and a taste of testosterone, my mind instantly went to RM. Because he had the "win her over w/chloroform" icon on his MS page, and I think that KC & RM may have used it recreationally, IYKWIM. I wonder if RM had a "kit" and KC decided to lift it to use for her own purposes.

FWIW, I think the crazy high chloroform levels in the trunk are more indicative of a spill rather than a metered dose via syringe.
But they are so actively trying to pin it on Jesse.. since the first week. And the random shower at Jesse's was really hinky... many of us thought she was there for another purpose... we thought she LEFT something there to frame him... perhaps she TOOK something from there to frame him.

A theory would be that she planted it there and the used syringe was Jesse's from possible anabolic steroid use....she stole it from his bathroom, hid it in a TP roll from his bathroom and planted it at the dump site later to try and frame him.
She made it look like he used his own used syringe with the Chloroform.

Now see.....I can't go there about Jesse using steroids. There has been no indication of that and he doesn't even look like he may have done steroids.

I can agree that KC was there to gather or plant something to implicate Jesse.

I think Jesse is going to get ripped and accused of lot's of things just because of his relationship with KC by those looking to free KC.

I got home late.

I can buy as many syringes as I want to at the feed store. Pigs, cows, dogs kennels use them regularly and they are readily available.

Sorry if this was already mentioned, I'm only on page 3.

So this new doc dump should put to rest any thoughts that this could have been accidental? I have never thought it was but I know a lot of people still do.

ETA: like pool drowning

oh yeah! I thought it might have been accidental but now I think she should get the dp. There is no way the defense can spin this.

Now see.....I can't go there about Jesse using steroids. There has been no indication of that and he doesn't even look like he may have done steroids.

I can agree that KC was there to gather or plant something to implicate Jesse.

I think Jesse is going to get ripped and accused of lot's of things just because of his relationship with KC by those looking to free KC.
You would be amazed
to know how many young males dip into that to beef up... athletic college kids, good kids.... just young, a bit naive and really wanting a muscular build... why not Jesse? It doesn't make him a bad kid.. just caught up in a popular but stupid body building drug. Happens all the time.

Somehow, I don't think JB was thrilled with the evidence in this latest document dump (or poison, as you prefer;)). While there are still some gaps in the complete chain, more and more links are being filled in daily.

Despite not having seen evidence (yet) linking Casey to the syringe, there is now a "chloroform daisy chain" from the Anthonys' computer, to the trunk of KC's car where a human body left traces of decomposition while she herself was in possession of it, to the dump site where the decomposed body of her daughter was recovered.

I cannot agree that this evidence benefits the defense. Until a videotape of the death surfaces, there will always be a few links we cannot document, but the information we learned today has filled in a few more gaps, and has almost certainly taken accidental death out of play.

I believe the State will make excellent use of this evidence in convincing a jury that KC killed Caylee with premeditation.

Regarding an alleged daisy chain, I haven't read that the same chemical mixture (and the same testoterone) found in the syringe was also found in the trunk of Casey's car.

Well, searching for these 4 ingredients gives the same results as the last 4 ingredients....Testosterone Replacement Therapy, Muscle enhancement drugs, etc. etc. etc.
This is just info from one of the sites, there are many, many more.
Clipped from website, bolded by me.
http://medguides.medicines.org.uk/document.aspx?name=Sustanon 250

Sustanon 250 - Medicine Guide
Sustanon 250 (Sust-an-on 250) is a medicine which is used in female-to-male gender reassignment procedures, male infertility and testosterone replacement therapy. Sustanon 250 contains testosterone decanoate/testosterone isocaproate/testosterone phenylpropionate/testosterone propionate. It is made by Organon Laboratories Limited.

Sustanon 250 contains:
arachis oil Ph.Eur
benzyl alcohol Ph.Eur
testosterone decanoate
testosterone isocaproate
testosterone phenylpropionate
testosterone propionate

You would be amazed
to know how many young males dip into that to beef up... athletic college kids, good kids.... just young, a bit naive and really wanting a muscular build... why not Jesse? It doesn't make him a bad kid.. just caught up in a popular but stupid body building drug. Happens all the time.

I agree lizzysf-Since JG was in police training and probably subject to random drug testing - I'm hoping he didn't experiment. And he did take a polly test-so I would think that would be to his benefit!:waitasec:

Wonder where she got the packaged syringe with needle attached ? It's not like you can just buy these at the drug store (well, unless you are a diabetic and she's not)...plus this does not look like an insulin syringe.

You can buy needles and syringes at most all feed stores and in vet supply stores,no prescription needed,same brand and everything,And also vets carry them in their offices---Annie maybe??

You would be amazed

Whoa...seriously? I had no idea! Thanks for that Lizzy, but I still want to cling to my hope that none of this has any thing to do with Jesse.

I agree lizzysf-Since JG was in police training and probably subject to random drug testing - I'm hoping he didn't experiment. And he did take a polly test-so I would think that would be to his benefit!:waitasec:
But wouldn't this be after he was already let go?

How many really nice, bright, smart overweight young girls abuse diet drugs? My daughters 20 something co-worker was still taking that one that was taken off the market because she still had a supply.. she said it helped her and she didn't have any medical problems because of it.. TYPICAL at this age.. young men do it too.. to bulk up.. they don't think of the consequences..

I think you can buy insulin syringes/needles from a medical supply store but not sure abt that. I worked as a Phlebotomist in a hospital and sometimes it helped to put extra supply in the pocket of my lab jacket if I needed them quick. I'd find them later at home. It's very likely CA did this and KC found one. CA would have used diff types and sizes of syringes including ones for feeding tubes and injections. The syringe found def looks like it has a needle with a cap on it.

I am BlOWN away that this syringe had Chloroform in it. I never expected it. Defense w/ have a hard time convincing anyone that syringe is just a coincidence. Theres's just too many of them!

Did not think Cindy worked directly with patients.

maybe someone in the anthony family was getting testosterone injections for a medical condition?

You would be amazed
...but TL would benefit more, no? I'm still having a hard time putting this together. From what I've been reading, chloroform can be used to extract testosterone. (Found out it can also be used to extract drugs from plants...who knew?)

Whoa...seriously? I had no idea! Thanks for that Lizzy, but I still want to cling to my hope that none of this has any thing to do with Jesse.
My daughter used to play volleyball in college about 3 years ago.. during that time there was a big bust with several players on the baseball team who were caught. It is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG