T-Shirts-I survived....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My hubby said someone is selling t-shirts outside the courthouse that say "No Way, Jose!"

How about Dr. Vass..."Pretty cool, isn't it?" Then we can go with his pic and "I am NOT a chemist".....

I would love a t-shirt with three arrows - one pointing up - the other two left and right. The caption to read "Not a chemist".

Found these compiled from here:
http://www.marashaughnessy.com/resources/blog/entryid/36/top-10-quotes-from-casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-baez.aspx

1.Baez to Witness:"So you found, products that could be found in meat, and products that could be found in marijuana? ....Couldn't someone have had the munchies?"
2.Baez to Dr. Vass (expert witness): Do you know if people use paper towels to clean up raw meat?
Dr. Vass: How can I possibly testify to that?
3.Baez: "...so the decomposition could be from, say, a half eaten hamburger left in the trunk?"
Dr. Vass: "A person would have to eat 10 pounds of hamburger, it would have to be raw, and they would have to have eaten it while wearing a bag over their head."
4.Jose Baez to expert witness: “Sir, you’re not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can’t say your brand is my brand can you, sir.”
5.Baez to Detective Yuri Melich: “Did you ask her [Casey Anthony] if she ever committed suicide?”
Melich: "No. If she had ever committed suicide, she wouldn’t be able to answer my questions."
6.Baez, during opening statement for defense: "I would like to question the dog, but I can't. A dog should not be testifying in a trial."
7.Baez to Dr. Vaas:"You also have attempted to put electronic leashes on flies, have you not sir?"
8.Baez: "if it pleases the court..."
Judge Perry: "It does NOT"
9.Baez to Vass: "do you know what divining rods are?"
Judge: "approach the bench!"
10.Judge Perry: I am not stopping. anymore. to. get. you. a. file.
11.Judge Perry, after being told by the defense to instruct the jury that they (the defense) were under no obligation to present a case:"I will take it that I cannot trust one thing that your side says anymore.
12.Baez to Haskell (expert witness):"How much have you been paid so far (referring to his expert witness fees)?
Haskell: "$22000 to $23000, though I still haven't been paid from the deposition by you..."
Baez: "no more questions".

I'll take number 4, or number 6 on my shirt :crazy:

We just need a Baezisms shirt with all of these on it plus the chemist thing, LOL. On the front, it will say, "How NOT to be a lawyer in a DP trial". LOL.

I Survived the Casey Anthony Trial, and on the back, But She Didn't.

:eek:

:floorlaugh:

On the front:

"Objection!"

On the back:

"Overruled"

Or how about one with a picture of HHJP making one of his "I can't believe you just said that" faces and the caption reads "Not My First Rodeo!"

:great:

I wouldn't minding buying a shirt to support Websleuths. When there was the whole blogger vs forum poster contoversy, I kept picturing Nixon, "I am not a crook..." ha ha, "I am not a blogger!"

But to be honest anything with , "I survived..." I don't know, kind of hits me the wrong way.

There are lots of creative people on WS though so I know there will be many great ideas!

Don't forget my favorite - Dr Vass telling Jose "I am not sure you quite understand what is going on here"!

on the front "I survied the Casey Anthony trial."

on the back "Casey Anthony did not."

I heard there's also "Belvin is my homeboy".

A local radio show was thinking of doing that but the last I heard they thought it better to say "Perry is my homeboy". I don't know if they nixed the idea or not, though.

This is a little noir, but I'm thinking:

"Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies."

ICA may not have envisioned her "Bella Vita" ending on the note it may.

I would buy many, but I wouldn't mind one that said

"I fly with Caylee's Angels"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch