Taking out the trash -Where's Jason?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is pretty amazing about all the cases of crime when someone is merely taking out the trash.

I'm starting to think that I need to quit reading these boards -- I am becoming so paranoid! I'm now nearly afraid to take a walk by myself in my own neighborhood! Pretty soon I will be worried about stepping out into my own backyard to water plants on the patio! I live in what is considered a very safe, very low crime area -- but there is a lot of construction and new homes being built around us. So a lot of transient personnel in and out to say the least.

Just thinking about my daily routine around the house -- there are many times where I would be vulnerable. Often in the mornings, I back my car out of the garage, leave it in the driveway while I get out and run into the house real quick (not locking the door behind me) to retrieve something I've forgotten. I am going to have to stop doing that!!!

Khavna said:
AND so was i :innocent: some people at that time might not know they are witnesses and if they know now they might not see it as being valuable enough for questioning. in reference to his brother being the last person seeing him, now did he see him just walking down the street?! :waitasec:

You quoted the answer to the question you just asked in an earlier post.

"Jason was last seen in our driveway by both the neighbor and our then 13 yr old son."

Kelly said:
You quoted the answer to the question you just asked in an earlier post.

"Jason was last seen in our driveway by both the neighbor and our then 13 yr old son."
yes i understand that but what i was asking did your 13 year old son see him compeletly go down the street?

Khavna said:
yes i understand that but what i was asking did your 13 year old son see him compeletly go down the street?

No he did not. Had he seen that, the statement would have read as such. It indicates he was last seen in the driveway by both my son and neighbor and not a step further.

Kelly said:
No he did not. Had he seen that, the statement would have read as such. It indicates he was last seen in the driveway by both my son and neighbor and not a step further.
o.k i'm sorry :banghead: i was just being curious. although i've read the statement have you ever considered that Jason could be a runaway? i'm not saying that he was but could there have been a possibility? could he have meet up with however was taking him to work and simply just drove off? :( i'm just wondering :twocents:

Khavna said:
o.k i'm sorry :banghead: i was just being curious. although i've read the statement have you ever considered that Jason could be a runaway? i'm not saying that he was but could there have been a possibility? could he have meet up with however was taking him to work and simply just drove off? :( i'm just wondering :twocents:

In 5 years, I think we've covered the bases. You may want to read his thread on the other missing board if you want more information. We realize he could be willfully missing. Video cameras at the high school do not show him at all, so it doesn't appear he made it there as stated before. The girl was questioned numerous times by LE and PI's. She doesn't know anything.

i personally believe he could be a runaway, and i stress COULD :twocents:

Ben, my chow mix dog keeps a very close eye on me when I am outside and between he and Taylor (a german shepherd mix), they can open the storm door if need be. If I am out front, Ben's glued to the door, won't rest until I am back in and I'm very thankful for this measure of friendship and security.

There have been times when I didn't see someone coming down the street but when the dogs began raising a fuss, I knew someone was around - or a dog and I let people know the dogs are in here too - as another measure of security. If you have a dog, you might consider them accompanying you out with the trash or other outside errands.
smile.gif

thanks and take care, all.
le

I would never let my grandkids take out the trash alone into the back alley where it is kept here in my neighborhood. A few years ago, some little girls were taking the trash and a man in (I believe) a white pickup or suburban tried to abduct one of them. Her mom was in the vicinity and she was able to get away. Now there is a serial rapist in that same neighborhood driving a white pickup.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali
Back