Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She refers to some "Websleuthers" sending death threats to her...:eek:

Thought I'd post the link in case anyone would like to read what she's written about today.

(BLOG ADDRESS EDITED OUT SO WE DON'T SEND ANY MORE PEOPLE TO THAT SITE.)

There was a thread that mentioned her (Michelle B) I believe yesterday, but I couldn't find it today to post this in.

She has a website HelpfindCaylee.com and mentioned Websleuth in her blog from yesterday also.

Whom does she claim is threatening her?

"Most of the hatred is coming from “anonymous” Webslueths folks"

I am certain WS mods could find out who the anonymous posters are . . .

Anonymous? Then, how does she know they are w/sers?

For what it's worth, I do not believe she got any death threats from anyone here. At least I don't know anyone here that I talk to that would do such an
asinine thing! She's a draaammmma queen just like the one's she's protecting.

I can't imagine a w/ser doing anything like that.

totally ot, brini love your screenname, my daughter's name is Brenna and we call her brinnie sometimes. the name means "little drop of water" awwwwww:)

Anonymous? Then, how does she know they are w/sers?
Many sites have the ability to track where the site traffic comes from, for instance, if someone clicks a link here that takes them to her site, or goes directly from this site to hers, WS would show up as the "referring" site.

Webslueths folks, there are no words to express how shocked I am that so many of you feel the need to send me death threats and disgraceful opinions on me because of this site; I simply created the site in order to have a place for folks to express their views in support of the objective: Finding Caylee Anthony, but yet all of you feel the need to expose your hatred and bigotry towards not only me but to the entire Anthony family.

"So many" this definately implies more than one.

It is not a rumor that this person wrote this, its there on her blog./QUOTE]

SO MANY w/sers are anonymnously sending death threats?

If it's anonymous,how can she know it's w/s? And, also, how can she know it's "many?"

Methinks we are a tad narcissistic and THINK w/sers give half a crap about us?

"Ø Everyone agrees she would not hurt her daughter, but yet 80 friends are turning against her for obviously things they are use to by Casey (like stealing), I guess my loyalty to my friends are different."

"Turning against her"??? Loyalty??? WTH??:bang::bang:

I saw that. Like having your friend steal from you should be ok and you should still be loyal?
I found in her blogs that while she admits that KC is a liar and probably a bad person that she still wants to believe that Caylee is alive and won't show comments that question that (that is why she has so few comments, she has to approve them and obviously doesn't show anyone that disagrees with her). She suggests that even though KC is untrustworthy we should still be looking for an alive Caylee since we can't find out from her own mother. Todays blog was the first where she talked about finding Caylee dead or alive that I have seen.

Webslueths folks, there are no words to express how shocked I am that so many of you feel the need to send me death threats and disgraceful opinions on me because of this site; I simply created the site in order to have a place for folks to express their views in support of the objective: Finding Caylee Anthony, but yet all of you feel the need to expose your hatred and bigotry towards not only me but to the entire Anthony family.

"So many" this definately implies more than one.

It is not a rumor that this person wrote this, its there on her blog.

She can forward death threats to the FBI, and/or the sender's ISP.

For what it's worth, I do not believe she got any death threats from anyone here. At least I don't know anyone here that I talk to that would do such an
asinine thing! She's a draaammmma queen just like the one's she's protecting.

I doubt there were any such death threats from anyone here at WS. But, there have been people banned for failing to follow the TOS, and they may harbor resentment towards this forum.

Why would anyone want to investigate this lady?? So what, she has a blog and supports the family, but obviously cares about Caylee. I wouldn't wast my time investigating her and I doubt most here would.

Exactly? Who cares about her?

I am with you............there were no death threats from anyone here, and I would bet money on it............

We must be real close on something and she is trying to discredit the site. She better be careful, there are some here who might decide they want to join zanny in lawsuits.

They will do anything at this point........

DESPERATE PEOPLE DO DESPERATE THINGS........

We aren't even rude when we argue.. most of the time, anyway. ;-)

I am thinking because they are AFRAID of somethings which have been brought out here.

AGREE! I think some people don't like some of our ideas. They might be a little too close to the truth.

I agree. I have never heard of her until someone alerted us that this blog was out the other day.

I never heard of her, and her blog ain't that good, IMHO. Can't imagine anyone CARING, much less resenting her.

This might sound crazy but I have been thinking about Casey moving the body. I don't believe that she would have handled a very decomposed corpse. I think she stored Caylee somewhere (maybe Amy's storage unit) in a plastic container with dry ice.

I never heard of her, and her blog ain't that good, IMHO. Can't imagine anyone CARING, much less resenting her.

Search her website name - you'll see lots of people here care and resent her very much.

Tricia needs to contact her and get the emails.
If true, those members should be banned from this site. JMO

The emails are with CA's credit card records, and KC's lost phone.

She claims to be in California. What do you make of this?

It is often said that the continent tipped at Chicago, and everything loose rattled on down here to California.

When she needed to dispose of her permantly (on the 27th) she removed her from the container, put her in the trunk and dumped her somewhere. The body would have leaked decomp fluid quickly, but maybe the smell didnt come till later, after it had been towed. She may have taken the container from her parents house.

wine-luv ur name

i think (imho) she kept that poor baby in her trunk and then early hours of 27th ditched her poor body (either buried or fed to alligators) i know that sounds outrageous but i actually googled "how to dispose of a dead body" and they mostly said either bury it deep or put it somewhere that animals will do away with it. i think that caylee was almost like an annoying little sister or pet to KC and when she started to talk to much, experience "terrible twos", and get in the way of her lifestyle she nonchalantly killed her and put her in the trunk because she really didn't have another place to keep the body until she could get enough gas to take her far away and dispose of her. i also think she was angered at caylee for stinking up her car and that made it that much easier to do what she did. i know it is so horrible to even fathom but i have read so much on this site about sociopaths/antisocial personality's that i think she fits this mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper