Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello the way I read it ,it came from LP himself.
OK....To clear this up...I just called LP back....asked this one question....AND LP gave me permission to post his answer to our forum....

QUESTION: Does the Anthony Family *know* that Baby Caylee's dadda is a member of the Anthony Family....

LP....YES

Destiny....

Sorry, but I'l laugh my tail off if LP ends up getting sued for defamation.

Also at one point during the video LE interview with Cindy, Yuri asked her if she knew who Caylee's father was and she said yes. She then provided a first name. She thought the attorney who drew up the will for Casey would have the name in some of the legal notes. Yuri asked her to please check and get back with him. So if she did then they would have a name from that and be able to request a DNA sample from his living children to see if it matched. Also I think that if Caylee's Dad is living and not deceased he has probably come forward to LE and they would have kept that info private until needed at trial.
...speaking of a trial, I imagine America's workforce will be substantially depleted during that time if it's aired. Anyone here any rumors as to who might carry it live? CNN?

OK....To clear this up...I just called LP back....asked this one question....AND LP gave me permission to post his answer to our forum....

QUESTION: Does the Anthony Family *know* that Baby Caylee's dadda is a member of the Anthony Family....

LP....YES

Destiny....
Say what? Tell LP to have TP teach him to post.

Sorry, but I'l laugh my tail off if LP ends up getting sued for defamation.
Now, now...it goes both ways CW...we haven't actually heard him say it ourselves...just a rumor. But, I have to say this guy is pure comedy for me now. I know his heart is in the right place...and least I want to believe it is.

Now, now...it goes both ways CW...we haven't actually heard him say it ourselves...just a rumor. But, I have to say this guy is pure comedy for me now. I know his heart is in the right place...and least I want to believe it is.

I know, it's just a rumor but he's really been pushing the envelope in his daily appearances on NG. I think his 'heart' is interested only in getting himself on TV, and he'll say whatever outrageous thing he needs to say in order to make that happen.

Destiny....
snipped for personal reasons

If LP would state this on national tv I would totally believe him.
This is not a revelation that hasn't already been suspected, and as far as
kooky, it fits this case like a glove. jmo

I think that these incest rumours are sick and they dishonor little Caylee. Unless it is substantiated I have no desire to hear anymore about it.
I agree I hope LP knows what he's talking about.

LP....YES

Destiny....

:eek:

WHOLY CRAP!!!!

I think that these incest rumours are sick and they dishonor little Caylee. Unless it is substantiated I have no desire to hear anymore about it.

Incest has nothing to do with the honor or Caylee...not any more than the multiple disgusting behaviors by the Anthony's.

The only dishonor to that poor child might be that she lived in that home for nearly three years.

snipped for personal reasons

If LP would state this on national tv I would totally believe him.
This is not a revelation that hasn't already been suspected, and as far as
kooky, it fits this case like a glove. jmo

I agree with you about if he would do this, but legally can he? On TV I mean.

As far as Kooky and fits this case.....I guess!

IMO, first of all, I NEVER wanted to go there, I would see that thread come to the front page and roll my eyes. I didnt want any part of that rumor. But if you think about it......this is what makes Caylee (In CASEYS MIND) all that more easily DISPENSABLE. Dont ya think>? It so sick & so horrible to go there! But we've heard of worse "kooky" stories out there.:rolleyes:

LP....YES

Destiny....

Oh my goodness. Where did LP get this? Did he see paperwork or DNA test? Who told him this? Well, maybe this girl did call him and he did say this BUT, unless I had the documention to prove it and back up my words and claims I would have kept my mouth shut. :too much info::too much info::too much info:

LP can't be sued, but the lady writing that could be. It would be a he said she said type of deal. She is saying LP told me this and writing what he supposedly said....one word..yes. Heck her question may not have been about that at all but something else. Do you see what I am saying..he didn't write or say it in a national forum..she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB