Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this is why JB filed his little motion today to keep LE from doing any further testing of evidence? Because he wants to help select the labs...OR he thinks that perhaps something WAS found and he in no way wants them testing THAT???

He did??? WTH... Can he prevent them from testing?? I mean this is an ongoing investigation, right?? I had not heard about him doing that.. hmm

<<Yeah, it's the gators I'm worried about. I think it's a huge possibility that there is nothing left of Caylee>>

I heard alligators will only eat something that's alive.

unfortunately, that is not true

I don't think this information should have been 'leaked'. I understand the blogger didn't exactly come right out and say what was found, but they said everything else that points to it. They are telling about the find and even some details using beat-around-the-bush tactics. It doesn' tmatter if we don't know for sure what's going on, but CASEY DOES. Why let casey know anything at all was found, let her go about her merry way while LE puts their case together. that merllano (sorry for incorrect spelling on this name) blogger was very respectful - saying "today was eventful" but never once clueing into more than that.

TES was disrespected and the contract was not upheld in a respectful way.

Just FYI, i did call Erin with TES and told her about this information floating around. I at least want Tim and all the people at TES to be aware. I don't think this was very nice or respectful and Tim deserves to know what's going on. This kind of behavior by blogger searchers who leak information is what will hinder TES from wanting to do searches. There is a contract for a reason.

I really don't have time to read all of the replies, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned but.........

If they really did find her body (I hate even writing this), then why did they start new searches over at UCF yesterday?

I am not at all saying that the OP is making anything up just a thought.

Wonder how long it takes to make a positive ID (for next of kin notification), since it's been like two months ???

Also wonder if LE would combine 'notification' with an arrest ??

IIRC, it took about 3 days to identify Laci Peterson, and they waited until it was a postive ID before they arrested Scott. I could be wrong, I've forgot a lot of details of that case.

Sorry if this has already been answered, I'm playing catch-up here.

IIRC, it took about 3 days to identify Laci Peterson, and they waited until it was a postive ID before they arrested Scott. I could be wrong, I've forgot a lot of details of that case.

Sorry if this has already been answered, I'm playing catch-up here.

Thanks for the info........

Good Luck with your 'catch-up'........this thread/posts seem to come & go, LOL.......I was on here this AM & poof !! it was gone, then it was back....a couple times......now I see it's been 'merged', kinda makes it hard to follow.

Wow, this thread went to crap. Too much bickering for me!! I was just happy to have any kind of speculation as to what might be going on. Who really cares about the title?? The important thing is we are all in the same boat- starving for information. You can't really get mad at someone for being overcome with emotion! This is an emotional case for all involved.

I've really appreciated this thread -- kudos to those who started it. Whether or not this rumor proves to have some weight, it's good to have some hope that Caylee's remains may have been recovered and can be put to rest.

Well I will put what OKOK posted in the other thread that was closed here, since it has not been proven to be fact yet. I'm sure people would still like to discuss it.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/16720670/detail.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Homicide detectives were called to an overgrown lot on Leon Road in East Arlington Thursday afternoon after what appeared to be human remains were found.

A tree-trimming crew clearing the lot said they found a garbage bag with bones inside.

"One of my guys grabbed a bag, and when he did, we noticed something that fell out," crew foreman Jeff Osborn said. "They haven't determined for sure, but it appears to be a human skull."

Police removed the big, black garbage bag and other evidence from the scene.

Detectives would not say much, but did confirm a skull and other bones were in the bag.

The work crew said there were also children's toys -- building blocks -- in the bag, but investigators said they did not see any toys.

The remains were turned over to the medical examiner, who will try and determine the person's identity and cause of death.

Copyright 2008 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

But that is from June 26th...I believe that is why the thread was closed.

Just minutes ago, there was just a thread entitled "Body Found In Jacksonville" with a few posts. OP described a bones found in a trash bag in Jacsonville.and it's gone now. Anyone know why it was removed?

Well I will put what OKOK posted in the other thread that was closed here, since it has not been proven to be fact yet. I'm sure people would still like to discuss it.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/16720670/detail.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Homicide detectives were called to an overgrown lot on Leon Road in East Arlington Thursday afternoon after what appeared to be human remains were found.

A tree-trimming crew clearing the lot said they found a garbage bag with bones inside.

"One of my guys grabbed a bag, and when he did, we noticed something that fell out," crew foreman Jeff Osborn said. "They haven't determined for sure, but it appears to be a human skull."

Police removed the big, black garbage bag and other evidence from the scene.

Detectives would not say much, but did confirm a skull and other bones were in the bag.

The work crew said there were also children's toys -- building blocks -- in the bag, but investigators said they did not see any toys.

The remains were turned over to the medical examiner, who will try and determine the person's identity and cause of death.

Copyright 2008 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This doesn't say it was bones of a child were found... and I would think that LE is on top of things and look into any children body/bones found during the crucial time period to present time.

Just minutes ago, there was just a thread entitled "Body Found In Jacksonville" with a few posts. OP described a bones found in a trash bag in Jacsonville.and it's gone now. Anyone know why it was removed?

I belive b/c it was from June 26th...

i guess the article was from june

<<Yeah, it's the gators I'm worried about. I think it's a huge possibility that there is nothing left of Caylee>>

I heard alligators will only eat something that's alive.

That definitely is not true. You can witness this fact on Animal Planet, but I've personally seen alligators eat various dead things many times.

The video about the body found in Jacksonville states that the investigators said that the skull was too big to be that of a child's. And it was found back in June.

Hi guys. it is okay to talk about, it is just an old story and was misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member