Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC called JG the 28th (he was too far away), she texted Amy on the 29th (Amy was busy) the 30th Amy & KC went to buy a gas can, but the car had already been towed.........(all this for help to get gas & the car).

So this leads me to believe she really ran out of gas @ amscot, & prolly didn't use that dumpster.......it also ends all the speculation about her wanting the car stolen.

If Casey really wasn't abandoning her car and has truly run out of gas why didn't she just ask that a gas can be brought along when she called to be picked up? Three calls over a few days sure does not look like she was actively trying to retrieve her car IMO.

Did George try to start the car without pouring gas into the tank first?

so true! this is why i wonder exactly how much gas she had when she left for that last drive and how many miles this got her to and from in those last hours early am 27th. i don't think she intentionally ditched it to be stolen, but rather ditched it because of the smell. I do however think that she drove somewhere that last drive to dispose of the body and didn't quite make it back to tone's thereby "ditching" it to hide the smell, etc. she prolly thought if she left it for a few days the smell would dissipate?? i mean where in her life at that time did she have an area she could air out the car. if we knew how much gas she had to begin with before she ran out that would give some indication as to how many miles (roundtrip) she could have possibly travelled to ditch the body.

I don't remember from the audio. Think he just got in and said it needed gas?

OK.....Simon (tow mgr) interview says on pg. 9 line 10 & down.....

Afer opening the & trunk & tossing the trash, GA tried to start the car, Simon looks in the gas gauge is on empty, & the car wouldn't start.....

Maybe KC expected car thieves to come by w/ their own (full) gas can..LOL

If Casey really wasn't abandoning her car and has truly run out of gas why didn't she just ask that a gas can be brought along when she called to be picked up? Three calls over a few days sure does not look like she was actively trying to retrieve her car IMO.

Tony say he's busy w/school (also KC told him Dad would pick it up), it's fusion friday, & he's getting rady for his trip o/t.......

(me thinks Tone expects to get more from a relationship than he gives) MOO

OK.....Simon (tow mgr) interview says on pg. 9 line 10 & down.....

Afer opening the & trunk & tossing the trash, GA tried to start the car, Simon looks in the gas gauge is on empty, & the car wouldn't start.....

Maybe KC expected car thieves to come by w/ their own (full) gas can..LOL

or..again..

The manager said GA had trouble starting the car, checked the gas gauge and saw it was on E. GA then immediately went to get the gas cans.

Since the car had been sitting idle for over 2 weeks, likely it just wouldn't start at first because of that fact alone. We'll never know for certain.

Simon found GA's actions about the quick jump to get the gas cans a bit peculiar, and says so in his statement.

as far as the gas thing goes could it be possible that she ran out of gas and this was just an unfortunate thing for her. She could have been afraid obviously for her b/f to bring her gas or help her with the car because he would have noticed the smell. I honestly think she plans things just as they come up, i really think she made up the nanny story the night that her parents brought her back and were demanding answers (well the nanny kidnapping story anyways) yes no?

in the tow yard owners transcript - he talks about over the years smelling fish, other stuff that had been left in cars and did say that the Anthony car had a bad smell - think he even went over to it. He said the full extent of the smell didn't hit him until George opened the door. And then he and George smelled the odor. He never said it was from the "pizz or trash" he gives impression that he thought it was a decomp odor.

The tow yard manager said that the smell reminded him of a car they towed one time in which a man had committed suicide in, and his body was in the car for 5 days.

George said that when he drove that car home from the impound yard, the smell was so bad he had to drive it with all the windows down and even then he had nausea. In his interview, George said that the smell of that car bothers him.

I think it's likely that Casey wanted to get that car back because it DID smell that bad and she knew that if her parents or LE ever got a whiff of that car, and she couldn't produce Caylee, there'd be a lot of questions.

I think she was trying to retrieve it for the purpose of permanently getting rid of it. With all the water in Florida, I think she may have tried to push that car into a deep pond.

Sometime in August, LE conducted a diving drill on a retention pond near the Anthony home. They didn't find a body, but they did come up with three abandoned cars.

Who really knows with KC....

She was preparing w/ the squirrel story, maybe she was going to try & keep the car, then ditch it if it continued to smell.

Three calls is all we can verify, who knows if she made others, found folks busy, didn't bother to ask for help. ??

as far as the gas thing goes could it be possible that she ran out of gas and this was just an unfortunate thing for her. She could have been afraid obviously for her b/f to bring her gas or help her with the car because he would have noticed the smell. I honestly think she plans things just as they come up, i really think she made up the nanny story the night that her parents brought her back and were demanding answers (well the nanny kidnapping story anyways) yes no?

Not for nothing but this is the rumor thread and I read this in the National Enquirer. The supposition is that Caylee drowned in the pool on the 16th. She made a series of frantic calls to her parents. She couldn't face telling her mom and dad what happened so she buried Caylee in the backyard. By June 24 she was getting frantic that someone might discover the body, so she dug up the body and put her in the trunk. On June 26 she was getting worried about the smell from the trunk, so that night, she drove to the Amscot dumpster, parked next to the dumpster and put the baby in the dumpster. Then, unfortunately for her, the car wouldn't start because it was out of gas.

There are gas stations right near the intersection where the Amscot is located. She could have gotten gas but I don't think she really wanted the car at that time or she didn't have the money for gas. Maybe she thought about it later and decided she needed to move the car but she waited too long because by then it was towed.

She doesn't plan very far in advance, IMO. She just goes with the flow.

Just wanted to throw a thought in here ..could it be she was so used to having car problems, or making up car problems. etc..that she told people she ran out of gas when she actually didn't..that she merely parked the car there hoping it would be stolen..and instead in the few days it sat on the Amscot parking lot someone siphoned the gas out of her car?

They may have smelled the car and that's why they didn't steal it..but instead stole the gas? Stealing gas is not that unusual right now. Because didn't she tell some people it ran out of gas and others that it broke down and her Dad was taking care of getting it to the mechanics to be fixed?

Not for nothing but this is the rumor thread and I read this in the National Enquirer. The supposition is that Caylee drowned in the pool on the 16th. She made a series of frantic calls to her parents. She couldn't face telling her mom and dad what happened so she buried Caylee in the backyard. By June 24 she was getting frantic that someone might discover the body, so she dug up the body and put her in the trunk. On June 26 she was getting worried about the smell from the trunk, so that night, she drove to the Amscot dumpster, parked next to the dumpster and put the baby in the dumpster. Then, unfortunately for her, the car wouldn't start because it was out of gas.

There are gas stations right near the intersection where the Amscot is located. She could have gotten gas but I don't think she really wanted the car at that time or she didn't have the money for gas. Maybe she thought about it later and decided she needed to move the car but she waited too long because by then it was towed.

LOL...I pretty much agree, except abt. June 24th (GA was home) & still don't think she used the amscot dumpster, they're open 24/7 & don't really have smelly trash, & and a very busy area.

LOL...I pretty much agree, except abt. June 24th (GA was home) & still don't think she used the amscot dumpster, they're open 24/7 & don't really have smelly trash, & and a very busy area.

Well, it is the National Enquirer. Also in this issue, Britney and K-Fed are moving back in together and Demi has packed on 15 pounds. :crazy:

Well, it is the National Enquirer. Also in this issue, Britney and K-Fed are moving back in together and Demi has packed on 15 pounds. :crazy:

Yep, I know, but NE has more money to spread around to *sources* for good tips........& sometimes they are right, O.J.'s shoes he never had, etc.

I'm still hoping for the family's sake this was accidental & not premeditated murder.

She had money in her belongings LA brought back from TL's house, because in LA statement to LE, CA took the money and pocketed it. IMO she had no intentions of getting the car back bc of the smell.

She had money in her belongings LA brought back from TL's house, because in LA statement to LE, CA took the money and pocketed it. IMO she had no intentions of getting the car back bc of the smell.

Yep she had money 7-15 after she raided Amy's bank account....

The day the car ended up @ amcot (6-27) she apparently had only raided her parents freezer for the food Tone says she has when he picks her up.

Yep she had money 7-15 after she raided Amy's bank account....

The day the car ended up @ amcot (6-27) she apparently had only raided her parents freezer for the food Tone says she has when he picks her up.

I just can't figure out what she did after dropping off the car until Tone came to get her. I wonder if the clerk is certain about the time she saw the car parked there on the 27th. Maybe it wasn't as early as she remembers?

Question--if the car was out of gas and was towed to the impound lot, Did they have to put gas in it for GA to drive it home? If it had gas in it, then Casey's story is again a lie, and could prove that she dumped for a particular reason. If this was covered before, I apologise--still relatively new here. TIA!

welcome to websleuths :)
I believe it has been stated that George had to bring a can of gas to the impound lot to drive the car away, Cindy had been there earlier and argued with the man there about the cost etc and found out then they would need gas so when George came out he brought the gas, he also appologised to the man about how his wife had acted!

VB

I just can't figure out what she did after dropping off the car until Tone came to get her. I wonder if the clerk is certain about the time she saw the car parked there on the 27th. Maybe it wasn't as early as she remembers?

Me neither......LOL while the cleark seems to remember everything, Tony is always vauge in his interviews & LE doesn't really try to nail him down.....
he says he talked to her before she left, but only recalls this happening sometime between the 22-28...(DUH)

I also like to know where she was on the 20th (out-of-gas) & again Tony took her to get the gas cans, where was the car, what didi it smell like then ??

I really question CA statement about this. If she drives past that area twice a day she must not have been able to see back by the dumpster; otherwise, why wouldn't she have stopped and tried to locate KC in one of the stores nearby. She claimed that she spoke to KC nearly everyday - if she had seen the car why would she not have questioned KC about it?

I personally side with the thought that KC wanted the car stolen - mainly because she left her purse visable inside. I'm guilty of leaving my own purse in the car if it's in my driveway (rural area, no traffic), but wouldn't ever leave it somewhere where people pass on a regular basis (next to a dumpster.

I thought I read that the keys were inside. . . does anyone know it that's true?

I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT agree with the "Father's Day" alibi ! Either they all 'conspired' to refer to 'June7th-9th' as the last day initially, OR, totally fabricated the Father's Day scenario. Caylee was dead the week before that......may be tied-in with Nicole..the dead jogger. I think she is buried 'under' or, near Nicole....may have been jogging and 'saw' 'them' trying to bury Caylee. With Jesse the ex-cop, or, Tony so hung up on Casey's goodies...i think these people used their smarts to 'get rid' of this darling lil girl...what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member