Tammi Peters Smith Psych Profile and indicators

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if this is the right place to post...if not, please someone let me know...TPS is so cool,calm,collected...not normal to me, for someone who may think this beautiful little boy who she love's so much and would do anything to find him would do??? I have a thought that she is in communication with the handoff couple via those video links that folks use.....I have NO PROOF...NO LINKS...NO NOTHING...just a thought in my mind.

I have been thinking that myself for a few months now. With webcams, there is no record of communication at all - nothing that can be traced.

Not sure if this is the right place to post...if not, please someone let me know...TPS is so cool,calm,collected...not normal to me, for someone who may think this beautiful little boy who she love's so much and would do anything to find him would do??? I have a thought that she is in communication with the handoff couple via those video links that folks use.....I have NO PROOF...NO LINKS...NO NOTHING...just a thought in my mind.

True, TPS is not behaving like a normal person, but who said she was normal? Normal people don't go to airports to adopt babies, normal people don't forge docs... the list is long. But just cuz TPS' reaction is not normal doesn't mean she is in contact with Gabriel tho, I really don't think she could do that at this point, the risk is so high esp if she's awaiting trial!

My explanation for her behavior, is that she is selfish, she doesn't really care for Gabriel as long as SHE is cleared from wrongdoing... She has lied and acted smug and confident because she wants to clear herself from those charges. But I think that while she had ill-intentions in AZ, I don't think Gabe disappeared because of her in SA.

Yeah Tammi is guilty of setting off the chain of events, she could have tried to stop EJ or not encouraged her to run away, but ultimately Gabe disappeared because of EJ... EJ knows where he is, but she will never tell.

IMOO.

Her outwardly appearance does not fool me. Her behavior and mannerisms are not normal to me as well, but then again people who play with the devil and act as though they are an all knowing god never do.

Her outwardly appearance does not fool me. Her behavior and mannerisms are not normal to me as well, but then again people who play with the devil and act as though they are an all knowing god never do.

Yes, I have tried to see TPS in detached psych terms, but her sadistic streak always pushes me to view her as evil. But however it's described, I think there are moments in time when people reveal themselves.

For Tammi, that moment came on December 27, when according to Jack, EJ texted them that Gabriel was alive immediately after she texted Logan that she had killed him.

At that moment, Tammi knew that there was a young father and a family just across town in agony and despair. Did she pick up the phone and let them know that this loved little boy was not really dead? Well... no she didn't.

Everything I need to know about TPS is in the choice she made in that moment.

Playing with the devil describes it exactly.

Antisocial/narcissist

So...ok then...

what kind of stress type behaviors might we expect from an antisocial/narcissist as jail time looms as a distinct possibility? More Bible verses? Paranoia? Anger?

Does this explain TS's prattle in the craigslist ads? When I read those ads, particularly for the slide with all the personal info, I think first of elderly people who have no one to talk to and just gush when they get
the chance.

Just pickin your brain DaneB...

So...ok then...

what kind of stress type behaviors might we expect from an antisocial/narcissist as jail time looms as a distinct possibility? More Bible verses? Paranoia? Anger?

Does this explain TS's prattle in the craigslist ads? When I read those ads, particularly for the slide with all the personal info, I think first of elderly people who have no one to talk to and just gush when they get
the chance.

Just pickin your brain DaneB...

Her lawyer told her not to say anything public. Remember it's all about TPS!!! So she's breaking the lawyer's recommendations any way she can. I had said in an earlier post that it would be impossible to keep her mouth shut until it was over. The cryptic Bible verses are her way of talking about the situation without directly doing so. I also believe she may be sending messages to other parties who may be involved in this deal. That last part is just a guess, though.

When convicted she will probably turn on her lawyer and try to get a new court date based on incompetent representation. When anti-social/narcissists don't get their way they lash out like a cornered rat and blame every one but themselves.

Antisocial/narcissist

I agree with the narcissistic part. What was she thinking posting those ads on Craigslist announcing that it's her child, her home, her stuff and basically inviting any one to come right on over? Considering she has been all of over the news in AZ and is a POI in a missing child case, you would think she would post a generic ad-no name, no phone number, no pictures of her child. Why would she put her family at risk like this? It seems like she wasn't even thinking about that. She just wanted a chance to put all of her personal info out there, must make her feel better some how even if it's on a Craigslist ad of all things.

She seems to only think of the here and now and not about the possible repercussions of her actions. That's why there's a beautiful little boy missing right now IMO. So sad that this all could of been easily prevented.

I agree with the narcissistic part. What was she thinking posting those ads on Craigslist announcing that it's her child, her home, her stuff and basically inviting any one to come right on over? Considering she has been all of over the news in AZ and is a POI in a missing child case, you would think she would post a generic ad-no name, no phone number, no pictures of her child. Why would she put her family at risk like this? It seems like she wasn't even thinking about that. She just wanted a chance to put all of her personal info out there, must make her feel better some how even if it's on a Craigslist ad of all things.

She seems to only think of the here and now and not about the possible repercussions of her actions. That's why there's a beautiful little boy missing right now IMO. So sad that this all could of been easily prevented.

BBM

With things finally quieting down, she obviously is badly in need of attention, so she creates it on her own, any way she can get it. Her 'camp' stirred up controversy on the Bring Home GJ site and they were stopped by the administrators. Even the discussion on this forum has died down considerably. I wouldn't be at ALL surprised if TS reads here and just can't stand NOT being the center of attention. In the mindset of such personality disorders, any attention is better than none at all. I wouldn't put it past her at all to have posted the Craigslist ads HOPING it would kick up a conversation here at "Sleuthers", harhar. Then she can shake her head and call US obsessed and feel even more self-righteous within herself.

So, hi there Tammi Fay. I challenge you to go about your business and NOT do anything to generate attention for yourself. Betcha just can't do it. If you find it too hard to do, I recommend counseling to help with that. Try real hard not to tell yourself counselors don't know what they are doing. That can be a big indicator of personality disorders also. Just give it a try. It might help you more than colon cleanses.

It eerily reminds me of the way Joran Van der Sloot worked so hard to keep himself in the news after his story "died down" in the media. He worked it both ways also: poor me, they won't leave me alone, and then when they DID leave him alone, he'd contact media and give them another story, then go back to complaining they wouldn't leave him alone again. He created his own little rat trap to run circles on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back