TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail - 3 Feb 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She says she will continue to search for Gabriel EVEN if it results in Logan getting him....sounds like she still has a hate-on for Logan....which leads me to believe that she is fully capable of arranging for Gabriel to be hidden.

Ya Know, I just want to say, I see "perp walks" on the news here, in SA, when someone gets arrested for something bad. Like murder. anyway, they are not all smiles, as TS was. I know their charges are much worse, but in the end, TS' charges are because a small helpless baby is missing!! If cold hearted Murderers walk with their heads down, Then something is seriously wrong with TS!! Especially if it was not "intentional" so to speak, and she really thought LM was mean or whatever. KWIM??

Two words describe her perp walk:

Casey. Anthony.

Just a reminder, as previously stated by the mods, this isn't an Anthony's thread. It's about Gabriel and those associated.
The Anthony's have one of the largest and most active forums on WS. Gabe has this...it's about him.

TS does not strike me as someone who believes she is innocent. Rather, she strikes me as someone who thinks if she keeps quoting scripture, mentioning God, and smiling, everyone else will believe she is innocent. That dog won't hunt, tammi.

Just my opinion, of course

Just a reminder, as previously stated by the mods, this isn't an Anthony's thread. It's about Gabriel and those associated.
The Anthony's have one of the largest and most active forums on WS. Gabe has this...it's about him.

OK, let me expand on my two words then. Tammi seems to exhibit narcissistic sociopathic personality traits similar to those seen in other perps who shall remain unnamed. I am not a mental health professional or a profiler. I feel this statement is completely about finding Gabriel and will refrain from trying to keep things short and sweet in the future. Sheeeeesh.

She says she will continue to search for Gabriel EVEN if it results in Logan getting him....sounds like she still has a hate-on for Logan....which leads me to believe that she is fully capable of arranging for Gabriel to be hidden.

Did you catch the venom in her voice when she said 'Logan?' It made me wince. :eek:

TS needs to keep it in mind that this child belongs with his FATHER, "Logan!" It's not a situation where it's 'finders, keepers.' :mad:

Apparently she hasn't learned anything from this recent arrest experience. Rather than giving 'tips' to LE she going to do it on her own. Someone should tell her that NO ONE is going to buy any book that she plans to write about this case. IF it weren't for TS & JS, we wouldn't be sitting here today talking about a missing Gabriel. :banghead:

JMHO
fran

Well, let's see if poor little TS doesn't end up on NG in 7.5 hours, shall we?

I will be truly amazed if NG doesn't have the Smith's on her show tonight... Of course we won't learn anything new & we'll have to watch as Mizz Nancy cuddles & coo's at TS for an entire hour...

I have a question, is it bad form or against TOS to post the same thing in a few different threads as things cross over?

Cross posting is against TOS, so you've just got to pick a thread. IMO, the best thing to do is to pick the most specific thread so your post can be found more easily later if it's needed. Think of the thread titles as titles in an index that help us to find information without having to go through lots of text.

TS does not strike me as someone who believes she is innocent. Rather, she strikes me as someone who thinks if she keeps quoting scripture, mentioning God, and smiling, everyone else will believe she is innocent. That dog won't hunt, tammi.

Just my opinion, of course

Quoting scriptures isn't gonna help her, it'll appeal to other members but that's about it. If she's having to use other peoples words, chances are she has a bit of fear thudding around in her meaty chest.

on the other hand maybe that is a good thing ?

Meaning that if she begins to think everyone else thinks shes innocent, she'll slip & Gabriel can come home

either way extremely messed up.

sOMEONE NEEDS TO INFORM mISS ts THAT THE PRISON"s Are full of "inoccent" people.

(sorry, Caps lock was on)

Why am I getting the idea that Tammi hates/hated Logan more than Elizabeth? Too weird that she could have this attitude towards any baby's father that will not give their child to her. I really hate the Smith's excuse that they 'thought' Logan was a bad person - I do not believe this for a minute and when did that become an excuse to engage in baby napping.

sOMEONE NEEDS TO INFORM mISS ts THAT THE PRISON"s Are full of "inoccent" people.

(sorry, Caps lock was on)
that's also where Jesus lives...seems they all find him there!

My thought, Tammi is upset because she was outsmarted by a young man. My prediction, Tammi is going to claim that there is more to the story and Logan lied (or did something else), but of course there will be no proof of that.

wow. she can say Logan's name with such hate, but can't say Gabriel's?? "this baby"..."this baby"..."this baby" ugh.

perhaps "that baby" is just her way of avoiding guilt ?

things are alot easier to omit when they don't have a name...

wow. she can say Logan's name with such hate, but can't say Gabriel's?? "this baby"..."this baby"..."this baby" ugh.

I can't stand the way she speaks about Gabriel like he's an object....a pet you are selling. It's horrible. Her smugness too fits JJ's description to a Tee. She really must think she is this religious superhero, and is standing proud because she truly believes she is entitled to do as she pleases in people's lives and claim it's the Lord's work because she goes to church? Is there any connection between her and those christians arrested in Haiti? Not going off-topic, I was seriously wondering. They had made a statement that sounded like the filth that spews from TS's mouth daily!

My thought, Tammi is upset because she was outsmarted by a young man. My prediction, Tammi is going to claim that there is more to the story and Logan lied (or did something else), but of course there will be no proof of that.

IMHO, and an opinion only -- my heart tells me she is loathing that Logan is on the hunt for his son. Are there bits of information out there that she doesn't want him to find out? I believe so. When we find baby Gabriel (and I believe we will), I also think there will be a huge red bow tying Gabriel to Tammi Smith. No proof, no link - just mere gut feeling. Otherwise, why would she show such hatred for a father that she's never met, or maybe met once or twice.

Best,

Mel

I am shocked at the nerve of T and J. I hope LE can build a stronger case against them. I am also surprised at the number of people that support them!

So TPS is back at home and right back on FB (who watches H?) but are they seriously trying to make people think through the internet and media interviews that the arrest was about Gabriel's disappearance and keep claiming that they had nothing to do with it? The arrest had nothing to do with Gabriel's disappearance but they are suggesting that the police are harrassing TPS when LE clearly have forged documents, text messages and phone calls regarding her activities during December before he disappeared? Which in case they haven't gotten it yet was considered CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE. Do they know what the arrest and charges are even for? Do they think that if Gabriel comes home today that those charges wouldn't still be valid?

They can't all be that dense, including the lawyer can they? Or is this just another ploy to try to confuse the issue. Blend two events into one and mix them all up and spit them out with a bit of scripture so people don't think they did anything wrong?

I so hope they're on NG tonight to tell the viewing public their skewed view of that arrest. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back