TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail - 3 Feb 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am a bit behind today and just watched the video and let me just say WOW, TPS sure is a piece of work. I can not even believe it. Right out of jail and already can't get enough of those cameras! Does she really believe she has done nothing wrong!! It is just unbelievable!

I can't wait for her day in court, maybe when she finally has to do some time she will wipe that smug look off her face. When she kept going on and on about why Logan didn't go get "the baby" while EJ was in San Antonio I wanted to scream at her and why didn't you??? This baby that you claim to love and already was a part of your family (calling him H's new brother and referring to Jack as Daddy on her FB pics). Why did she not run and go get him?! She keeps claiming we just wanted to help this poor girl, we felt so sorry for her blah blah blah. No TPS you wanted "that baby" for yourself! You didn't care who got stepped on in the process! TPS didn't go get Gabriel because she knew he would go back to LM and she wanted him for herself so she was holding out hope that LM would sign the papers or EJ could somehow change jurisdiction or whatever and Gabriel could be all hers. Her selfishness put Gabriel in a lot of danger and I do hope she will pay for that.

Ok rant over...I just cannot believe that video...what a vindictive spiteful woman she is.

Above bolded looked an awful lot like Borderline Personality Disorder histrionics to me. :sick:

It is crazy-making stuff. You have my deepest sympathy on your first viewing of that horrible video. I am still working on shaking it off, and I saw it this morning. Someone needed to help that woman long before all this happened; she really slipped through the cracks.

One more thing...when she puts so much emphasis on this baby I have to wonder how many more she could be involved with???

I just noticed also that during an interview with EJ that she refers to her son as "the baby " also..

It's such a small thing but i can't help but wonder, If there has been foul play?

The fact that both EJ & PTS seem to have such a vindictive spite for Logan, suggests that they would rather have nobody have him.

It is without a doubt both partys know alot more than they are letting on, & clearly struggling to get a straight story.

I also noticed during this interveiw the hesitation with EJ when questioned about if Gabriel is alive, the long pause followed by the um's & ah's.

Both EJ & PTS seem fairly full of themselves, my guess is that they have been planning this for a long LONG time, they just didn't assume or think that Logan would of gone about it the Legal way.

Oh my Goodness! After watching this video how in the heck can she place blame on Logan? How dare she threaten him!!!!!!!!! He is to WATCH OUT! How can she call the media her FRIENDS? I would love to see Geraldo interview Tammi. I don't think she would let him though. How in the world is Tammi looking for Gabriel? By being a media #%#%?
Saying none of this would of happened if Logan looked for Gabriel on 12-21? Oh My word!
Yes, I believe Tammi is Histrionic!!!!!

Raw Footage Of PTS interveiw outside Of The Jail -

http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

I'm half way through veiwing this now, & can't help but notice PTS seems like she's enjoying her 15 minute of Fame...

I know it isnt just me but....that whole thing was wrong, wrong, wrong.

even down to it happening at all. who gets out of jail and doodles across the street to giggle to reporters? wouldnt you want to go home and ...wash or something?

what an awful woman.

I think something needs to be done to shut Tammi up, legally... her beef with Logan is not a civil matter, it is a criminal matter and in my eyes the interview she did was an all-out attack on and threat to Logan. Add that to the damning texts and phone calls that helped to establish the fact that she was committing a crime against Logan and his rights as Gabriel's father, surely a restraining order could be put in place (one that would not only restrain contact, but also restrain her from running her mouth about Logan and the case in the media)...

We all know that this woman is supposedly writing a book... it gives me a smile to know that her criminal activity in this case will possibly mean she can't profit from it. Hah... take that, Tammi...

I think something needs to be done to shut Tammi up, legally... her beef with Logan is not a civil matter, it is a criminal matter and in my eyes the interview she did was an all-out attack on and threat to Logan. Add that to the damning texts and phone calls that helped to establish the fact that she was committing a crime against Logan and his rights as Gabriel's father, surely a restraining order could be put in place (one that would not only restrain contact, but also restrain her from running her mouth about Logan and the case in the media)...

We all know that this woman is supposedly writing a book... it gives me a smile to know that her criminal activity in this case will possibly mean she can't profit from it. Hah... take that, Tammi...

I have NOTHING to base this on, I'm just hoping like crazy that LE has contacted Logan and basically told him that TS is a real piece of work, something they have always known. The longer she jabbers on, the better. They are analyzing every last disgusting word. Good chance while she's unhinged, she'll accidentally drop some great leads.

I'm actually a little surprised at the stance that The Smiths are taking against LM as evidenced in that disgusting video. I would have thought that they'd go all out blaming EJ for everything. And it would seem easy to do, her word against theirs and she's not exactly looking too credible right now either. But they didn't, they went after LM instead. Why are they afraid of EJ and why are they still protecting her? What does she know that can hurt them?

If they had come right out of the gate on this thing as victims of an unstable EJ who duped and manipulated them for a month, they wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble as they are right now. And they did seem to try that for about a week, as has been pointed out by BeanE, then backed off right after that last supposed phone call from EJ.

So it appears to me that EJ can make this more difficult for them with the information she has and they can do the same for her but neither side is willing to go there at this point. So the answer at the moment seems to be to put all the blame on LM, something that EJ would approve of I'm sure. One of those sides has to crack soon...for Gabriel's sake.

Oh, my word! No food, No water, hard cement floor, But oh my I have my Make-up and prepared to do an interview! Who has their make-up on at 4 a.m.?

After watching the video, I am now convinced J is as crazy/evil as T.
What doesn't make sense to me is that she feels she is innocent and should not be in jail, so....... she gets out but where is the anger. She is smiling and just dying to chat with reporters. In putting myself in her shoes I would be furious (if I was indeed innocent) say "no comment" to reporters and head straight for my car. If I did speak it would be something like "I'm sorry I cant give you an interview I'm going to a hospital because I have been denied food and water since I was taken in and I think I am dehydrating, probably nothing to worry about but just to make sure". I certainly wouldn't be threatening someone who played no part in my being arrested.

I have NOTHING to base this on, I'm just hoping like crazy that LE has contacted Logan and basically told him that TS is a real piece of work, something they have always known. The longer she jabbers on, the better. They are analyzing every last disgusting word. Good chance while she's unhinged, she'll accidentally drop some great leads.

I agree with you.

I know Logan and his family already have a mountain of issues to deal with but if he can just stay strong and let this toolette and her tool of a husband run their mouths until they have nothing left to say, I think they will just continue to hang themselves.

She literally cannot shut her mouth. It's not in her makeup. She's gotten a taste of the limelight and she just cannot stop talking. Good. As you said above, LE is analyzing every last disgusting word.

Oh, my word! No food, No water, hard cement floor, But oh my I have my Make-up and prepared to do an interview! Who has their make-up on at 4 a.m.?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... 4a.m... makeup done... walking the street... her man pimping her out to the camera: obviously "media" in "media *advertiser censored*" means the stiletto thigh boots and her man in a purple felt fedora, are optional. ;)

I know we've been disgusted by TS's comments about Logan. I was heartened to read this article: http://www.kpho.com/news/22459066/detail.html
Logan refutes some of TS's nasty comments.
Towards the bottom of the report, Logan basically says she's making a fool of herself.
Hang in there, Logan!

I know we've been disgusted by TS's comments about Logan. I was heartened to read this article: http://www.kpho.com/news/22459066/detail.html
Towards the bottom of the report, Logan basically says she's making a fool of herself.
Hang in there, Logan!

I can't stand TS! I am happy that Logan takes the high road and doesn't stoop to that level. He seems to be a good person.

Alright, I just got on for today, but I'll get the Tammi release video transcribed and posted today. It's going to take awhile because that's a long video and most of what they say doesn't make sense.

Hang in there, Logan!

I want to give Logan a huge hug. Not only does he have to go through the torment of not knowing where his son is, but to have to deal with her too. Like he doesn't have enough hurt in his heart right now. I'm glad he's just brushing it off his shoulders and continuing on his way. She really is making a complete fool of herself.

I'm not sure what thread to post this, and hope it's not a duplicate.

Criminal complaint filed against Tammi Smith in Baby Gabriel case

PHOENIX -- The Maricopa County Attorney's Office said Thursday that it has filed a criminal complaint against Tammi Smith, the woman who, along with her husband, wanted to adopt Gabriel Johnson, the Tempe baby who has been missing since his mother took him out of state back in Decembers.

County Attorney Andrew Thomas will hold a news conference later this morning to discuss the complaint.

Details will be updated as they become available.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html

I'm not sure what thread to post this, and hope it's not a duplicate.

PHOENIX -- The Maricopa County Attorney's Office said Thursday that it has filed a criminal complaint against Tammi Smith, the woman who, along with her husband, wanted to adopt Gabriel Johnson, the Tempe baby who has been missing since his mother took him out of state back in Decembers.

County Attorney Andrew Thomas will hold a news conference later this morning to discuss the complaint.

Details will be updated as they become available.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html

HHMmmmm....could this be related to her claim that she was denied food and water and had to sit on a cold hard floor? I'm thinking that's a false claim. Just a hunch:crazy:

I found this to clarify the criminal complaint.

Criminal complaint. In criminal law, a charge, preferred before a magistrate having jurisdiction, that a person named, has committed a specific offense, with an offer to prove the fact, to the end that a prosecution may be instituted.

i've been mulling this over & over in my head, and just had to splurge it out somewhere.

PTS is a member of a church, churches are the some of the richest organizations in the world. Money brings power.

Point of that little rant was, there's a reason PTS is acting like she owns everything. Because within these churches are well paid, highly trained people of ALL professions. Lawyers, Doctors, ETC ETC.

IMO - She knows where Gabriel is, the church that she attends probably has a "welfare" program that she would of ( being saint Tami ) hand her hands in the whole time, you know troubled youth & what not.

People so desperate & in dire need for help that they would infact do anything to have a break or get out of hot water. Has she perhaps given Gabriel to someone in this situation for a price, or to hang onto him ?

The thing is with baptism comes family, family stick together through thick & thin wheather it be by blood or spiritually. I can't get the sinking feeling that there's alot more players in this game, that just haven't been bought to light yet.

That's just IMO however.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back