Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What "presentation"? Just sentence her already.

Has Tammi been in jail until today for her sentencing?

Got the answer: "She has been home". Thank you!

LOL! DH is on a business call, he's yelling, this shoud take a while. A brief reprieve.

Yay! Websleuths! He's referencing member letters!

My question is, if there are only about a dozen supporters of Tammi there, what happened to the 10 million Americans she claimed were behind her?

A "dozen" supporters, huh? Isn't that the number of ANGELS Tammi assigned to her SUPPORTER GROUP?

Frank McQueary pointed out no remorse from Tammi. She set out to take this baby from our family.

So sad for grandpa.

Oh boy. Logan recommended probation? She's getting probation.

She's getting probation. I guarantee it. If the pre-sentencing report and Logan recommend it, it is unlikely that the judge will be more harsh.

Gosh, I really hope I'm wrong but I don't think so.

I looked at the potential sentence and have watched this judge. That info told me that she was unlikely to get much jail time at all and that this judge is kind of soft on her.

Now I hear the main victim (besides Gabriel) and the presentencing report want probation.

Dang it.

Oh boy. Logan recommended probation? She's getting probation.

So, Logan's dad was trying to say that Logan's letter wasn't very clear, right?

Did he say that Logan asked for probation because he knew that she'd never be able to adhere to all of the rules so she would break them and end up spending more jail time? Or am I totally confused?

Excellent! She mentioned Stones of Grace!

So, Logan's dad was trying to say that Logan's letter wasn't very clear, right?

Did he say that Logan asked for probation because he knew that she'd never be able to adhere to all of the rules so she would break them and end up spending more jail time? Or am I totally confused?

That's right. But it makes no sense. It's not logical. Why wouldn't he ask for maximum prison time? I think Logan made a mistake and then his dad convinced him he made a mistake.

But, I doubt the judge will give much merit to his change of heart, via third-hand info.

LOL! I posted the same thing, on another thread! Thank goodness I can delete. I still hope she gets jail time.

Reverand Spears speaking on behalf of Tammi Smith in confidence (no video on him).

That's right. But it makes no sense. It's not logical. Why wouldn't he ask for maximum prison time? I think Logan made a mistake and then his dad convinced him he made a mistake.

But, I doubt the judge will give much merit to his change of heart, via third-hand info.

Yeah, what the heck was Logan thinking??????? :maddening::maddening::maddening:

I'm not trying to insult him, but this makes NO sense at all.

So, yep, I agree, the judge won't take what his father was trying to say over the written letter from Logan himself.

Can Logan not speak to the judge in court since he wrote a letter?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back