Tammy & Sidney Moorer plan to file Civil Suit in federal court, Heather Elvis case, Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“I am truly humbled to be representing Sidney and Tammy Moorer. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to help right such a mind-bogglingly unbelievable wrong,” Eric Poston, managing partner of Chalmers Poston LLC in Columbia.

“Even a cursory review of the actual facts and evidence shows Mr. and Mrs. Moorer’s indisputable innocence and a litany of constitutional violations and other egregious violations of law. We are preparing a comprehensive lawsuit that will expose and punish those individuals and entities responsible for this historical miscarriage of justice: a lawsuit that will provide at least some small degree of justice for my clients as well as for Heather Elvis and her family. It’s time for my clients’ story to be told. It’s time for the truth.”

Tammy, Sidney Moorer working on civil suit over Elvis disappearance case, attorney says

oh my, I can't help but laugh at the lawyer's statement.

Didn't Tammy tell the truth when she was on the stand for over a week?! What about Sid when he was on trial?! What about all the social media crap they both posted for the last five years?!

So this moronic halfwit would have us believe Tammy withheld the truth at her trial, so she could set in prison for 30 years to win a civil court ruling?

Last edited:
Maybe it just means his application to the country club wasn't approved.

Or maybe just fired for lack of professionalism.
If you listen to even just a few minutes of the interview I linked above, you may ponder how he made it through law school. I'm sure he did research only for the medical malpractice suits while he was at RP&R.

I'm pizzed on behalf of the Elvis family. Otherwise I'd laugh at the sheer ridiculousness ... exactly how much is the Elvis family going to have to endure?

I can see it. And this part is pretty amusing:

"Recently, it came to the attention of several notable lawyers that I enjoy making hip hop music in my free time. So of course, they expelled me from the system, labeled me a “degenerate” and said I “simply wasn’t cut out to be a lawyer.” As a result of the system’s rejection of me, I stand here today with the absolute conviction that it is my moral duty to fight against it. And because I’ve been a part of the system, I know how it operates and I know I can and will prevail."

Would love to hear the story behind this!
Looks like he designed his very own webpage.

Don't really know "where" to post this since these 2 have so many other threads. So since this is both of them on the title - I shall post it here.

New Moorer attorney: 'Tammy and Sidney... did not commit this crime.'

CONWAY, S.C. (WPDE) — Eric Poston is confident he can turn the tides for Sidney and Tammy Moorer, and clear their names in connection to the kidnapping of Heather Elvis years ago.

"It was pretty clear to me that at the least, Tammy and Sidney without a doubt did not commit this crime," Poston said, explaining that he's reviewed evidence presented in earlier court cases and concluded their story was airtight.
[.....]
He said his plan was to sue the people responsible for failing to uphold the judicial process, including police agencies and officers, and people who pushed hardest to get the Moorers convicted in person and online.

more in article.

Don't really know "where" to post this since these 2 have so many other threads. So since this is both of them on the title - I shall post it here.

CONWAY, S.C. (WPDE) — Eric Poston is confident he can turn the tides for Sidney and Tammy Moorer, and clear their names in connection to the kidnapping of Heather Elvis years ago.

"It was pretty clear to me that at the least, Tammy and Sidney without a doubt did not commit this crime," Poston said, explaining that he's reviewed evidence presented in earlier court cases and concluded their story was airtight.
[.....]
He said his plan was to sue the people responsible for failing to uphold the judicial process, including police agencies and officers, and people who pushed hardest to get the Moorers convicted in person and online.

more in article.

Thanks Niner, this new lawyer is too much.o_O
"If you're looking at this and you were part of her disappearance or her death, you're going to be shaking in your knees right now," he said. "That's the whole idea. Because we're going to find you."

Poston said he was first contacted by Tammy Moorer's mother one month ago, and this was the first wrongful conviction case he decided to accept.

He said the lawsuits were being drafted and would be filed within six months.

He also said his goal was to prove to prosecutors that someone other than the Moorers was responsible for Elvis' disappearance.

I bet all that evidence is in that plastic tote that Tammy carried to court everyday. They wouldn't let her use the information in it, remember. If she is so innocent wouldn't her attorney been able to have brought in evidence to prove so.

I know it is up to the Prosecution to prove the case in chief. Still Tammy didn't do a good job t convincing the jury she was innocent. jmo

Good luck trying to win this lawsuit! I don't think there is a chance in ----. imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back