Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Respectfully Quoted nums :cool2:

Thank you for that link.

When asked if the Anthony's had any knowledge of this:

"Oh no absolutely not. Laura Buchanan was hounding my clients...they did not seek her out." Mark Lippman Attorney for George and Cindy Anthony.

I remember seeing emails between Cindy and someone where at first it was friendly but then words began to be exchanged...anyone know what I am making up right now? lol. TIA.

My personal opinion as a given, I don't think Cindy would dismiss LB right away. All distaste aside, it makes sense that Cindy might want to listen to this person for a least a little bit. Unless Cindy already knew about Caylee, which I think she did...but anyway...as LittyBitty so perfectly puts it...sometimes a whackadoo comes in handy. It wouldn't hurt to have someone who is willing to say things that may help to make Casey seem innocent, right? (Don't answer that...)

I don't know about the conspiracy, I am reading as you all are sleuthing(amazing work btw!)I work in logic(which does not always work when I am unaware of all the facts as I admit I am with this specific subject of LB). I dismissed reading about her during my following of this case. There was so much to catch up on and to follow in "real time" and I understood that she was not really important to the fact that Casey is accused of the murder of Caylee. But, if LB went to lengths to speak to JB I think she did this with Cindy and I think Cindy listened to some of it...

but what if they were fully aware(the investigation will find out). Also, in my mind I have some kind of idea that LB said George...okay...no I have my Sky whatshername in the alleged affair affair, mixed up with LB. But, it was that lady who claimed that it was George who asked her to "spy" for him...I need my memory refreshed on that one or to be told to stop practicing my creative writing here...

It is easy for me to see George and Cindy also taking advantage of a wackadoo. IMHO. Wackadoo's leading the wackadoos. Can you tell I like that word? I like my husband's word too: coo-coo-bananas!

ETA: The person was a TES searcher and said that George asked "them" to spy on other searchers, IIRC.
...js...

But no one REALLY talking about the implications that this has for the lawyers on "THE TEAM"?

I would really, really like to know what John Morgan thinks of all of this...dunno why anyone else would care what he thinks, but I find him and Mr. Mitnik generally bring a nice dry wit and clarity to these things...Boy, oh boy, JB should count his blessings that these two are not the prosecutors/judge in this case....
It does bear noting, though, that ZG should enjoy a handsome payday based on this-Because even if JB is tossed (which I understand cannot be brought up in KC's trial), I bet it sure can be brought up in the civil suit, because it would absolutely demonstrate that KC and her team knew where this baby was, and his client was not the murderer.
Perhaps, then, a suit against JB would be in order? If I remember the Van Dam case, it is a nasty scarlet letter, when an attorney knows certain facts and tries to lie about it. By knowing what his client told him (in confidentiality, of course), how could he in good faith stand in front of Judge Rodriguez the way he did and go along with the civil suit? Is he not also publishing a lie?

But no one REALLY talking about the implications that this has for the lawyers on "THE TEAM"?

This is very true, however, the story states the investigation is ongoing and to my knowledge LB hasn't been arrested.

I think it was the second one. LB's emails to JB suggest that. That in an effort to be a part of this case she fabraricated quite a bit. I think she came to the Defense with whackaddo and the Defense knew that. JB passes LB along to his PI and eventually LB moves her crazy train onto the A's after being thwarted in her attempts to flirt with and get close to JB. I don't think they thought she was anything more than whackadoo but those were not the statements JB and Co. made to the Court and to the media. They ran with it for their own purposes and I have no doubt they also used her afterwords as a Patsy in some capacity. LB was all to willing to comply.

One of her early emails to JB said, "I strongly strongly strongly think Kronk did this," interspersed with pleas for JB's cell phone digits(which he would not give) and sending pics of herself and of herself and her daughter so JB could see who he was communicating with.

In other words, she came to the Defense. But the Defense was all too happy to use her whackadoo for their own purposes and likely via the private investigator and possibly the A's encouraged LB to get more involved. And in her groupie like zeal to impress she created more false information that the Defense knew/had to know was totally false. And that the Defense knowingly presented/represented to the court/media/potential jury pool stuff from LB that couldn't be corroborated. If that makes sense.
Well...that's a pretty open and shut case then. Why is the investigation still ongoing? Why haven't they charged her?

I would really, really like to know what John Morgan thinks of all of this...dunno why anyone else would care what he thinks, but I find him and Mr. Mitnik generally bring a nice dry wit and clarity to these things...Boy, oh boy, JB should count his blessings that these two are not the prosecutors/judge in this case....
It does bear noting, though, that ZG should enjoy a handsome payday based on this-Because even if JB is tossed (which I understand cannot be brought up in KC's trial), I bet it sure can be brought up in the civil suit, because it would absolutely demonstrate that KC and her team knew where this baby was, and his client was not the murderer.
Perhaps, then, a suit against JB would be in order? If I remember the Van Dam case, it is a nasty scarlet letter, when an attorney knows certain facts and tries to lie about it. By knowing what his client told him (in confidentiality, of course), how could he in good faith stand in front of Judge Rodriguez the way he did and go along with the civil suit? Is he not also publishing a lie?
BBM. Didn't the Judge say something about certain lawyers going after defense attorneys, in a recent hearing ?

O/T John Morgan does have a great sense of humor and one of his TV commercials proves it. Worth watching for a good laugh!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHu6hnnTW4o[/ame]

Well...that's a pretty open and shut case then. Why is the investigation still ongoing? Why haven't they charged her?

Maybe we have only seen a portion of what they have? If it is still on going perhaps they don't want to disrupt where the information ultimately leads? I dunno but I imagine the State wants JB at the end of the hook and not just LB. The State has been concerned about JB's ethics for a while. Perhaps they are privately presenting what they have. I just don't know if it will trump ICA's right to have the attorney of her choosing,JB, because as HHJP points out, death is different. But I honestly I have no clue.

Speaking of John Morgan...is there anyone CA hasn't called a drunk?

Also...IMO...Cindy repeats everything that anyone says if it in some way helps Casey. You just have to take a look at the emails to know that she gave DC ever little "tip". If she's having convos with LB I can so see LB saying that she was on Suburban and she didn't see or smell anything. Then Cindy passes the info on to Baez. There was something BC didn't feel comfortable talking about, but because of attorney-client privilege he couldn't speak of it. Now, why did LB add the "notes" before she met with MS...because I sure as heck think she actually told him that she had record that she was there. This girl has a problem with telling the truth...big time. But, I think the real issue here is it seems that a whole lot of people had knowledge of the form and didn't do what they were supposed to ...turn it over to the State. I also can't believe that Baez let it get this far. If his PI was any kind of PI he would have verified everything on the form...just like the State did. Why didn't he months (heck, years) ago say that after further investigation we feel that this witness hasn't been entirely honest with us? Ok...it may have been highly embarrassing, but at least you don't look like you're covering something up. (Aside: Jose could have used his "in good faith" line. That seems to work-not). There are still a few puzzle pieces I need!! Something isn't sitting right.

This is very true, however, the story states the investigation is ongoing and to my knowledge LB hasn't been arrested.
Remember JK? No investigation...and it didn't stop the media from pursuing that nonsense. This is big stuff...I just don't see the same kind of dogged determination to get the story.

Maybe we have only seen a portion of what they have? If it is still on going perhaps they don't want to disrupt where the information ultimately leads? I dunno but I imagine the State wants JB at the end of the hook and not just LB. The State has been concerned about JB's ethics for a while. Perhaps they are privately presenting what they have. I just don't know if it will trump ICA's right to have the attorney of her choosing,JB, because as HHJP points out, death is different. But I honestly I have no clue.
See that's the part I don't get. It would be to the State's benefit to charge her and be done with it. Having it linger...doesn't bode well for Caylee's trial.

PS- I don't think it just involves LB...and I think they are waiting for something. Her last depo was in November...it's February. What/who are they looking for?

O/T John Morgan does have a great sense of humor and one of his TV commercials proves it. Worth watching for a good laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHu6hnnTW4o

:floorlaugh:

Oh... *gasp*... mah.... *giggle*... gosh.... *snort*

All I can think is of CA doing a commercial with Horace where he poops on the carpet right in front of her!

"CA--the straight poop on the Caylee Anthony case!"

(I am going to hell aren't I.)

She shouldn't be giving out her her SSN to anybody anyway! Has she ever heard of ID theft? Though I think now, no one would touch her with a ten foot pole, but still. How dumb to just give it out to someone she didn't know, even if that person worked for Baez...

BBM - especially if that person works for Baez! :saythat: :innocent:

:floorlaugh:

Oh... *gasp*... mah.... *giggle*... gosh.... *snort*

All I can think is of CA doing a commercial with Horace where he poops on the carpet right in front of her!

"CA--the straight poop on the Caylee Anthony case!"

(I am going to hell aren't I.)

LOL, in a hand-basket! Don't worry though, we'll all be there together.

Did you notice how CA said she jumped right up to clean that poop out of the carpet? No? Me neither; matter of fact I think she said she was on her way to bed - where she hasn't slept in 2 plus years!

I'm guessing she left it for her detail man, to clean up in the morning. Poor GA gets all the sheet jobs! :great:

Did I miss a link to the pictures that were released or have we not seen them yet? LB states that she is embarrassed by the pictures she sent to JB and now I am really wanting to see them!

· Contact between Buchanan and Jose Baez and Cindy Anthony 45 pgs

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchanancontacts0128.pdf

pg 9 - email from Laura to Baez - sighting of Caylee at Disney monorail
pg 10 - Cindy email telling Laura about Good Morning America
pg 14 - photo of Laura w/dtr she sent to Baez
pg 15 - Laura email to Baez - photo so he knows who talking with
pg 16 - photo of Laura sent to Baez
pg 17 - email from Laura to Baez - photo her and dtr 5 yrs old
pg 18 - email from Laura to Baez - did he get her photos, Tessa text msgs
pg 19 - email from Laura to Baez - she thinks Kronk is involved
pg 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 - email from Laura to Baez - asks for his cell phone number
pg 28 and pg 30 and pg 32 - photo of Laura's cell phone text from Tessa

Speaking of John Morgan...is there anyone CA hasn't called a drunk?

Also...IMO...Cindy repeats everything that anyone says if it in some way helps Casey. You just have to take a look at the emails to know that she gave DC ever little "tip". If she's having convos with LB I can so see LB saying that she was on Suburban and she didn't see or smell anything. Then Cindy passes the info on to Baez. There was something BC didn't feel comfortable talking about, but because of attorney-client privilege he couldn't speak of it. Now, why did LB add the "notes" before she met with MS...because I sure as heck think she actually told him that she had record that she was there. This girl has a problem with telling the truth...big time. But, I think the real issue here is it seems that a whole lot of people had knowledge of the form and didn't do what they were supposed to ...turn it over to the State. I also can't believe that Baez let it get this far. If his PI was any kind of PI he would have verified everything on the form...just like the State did. Why didn't he months (heck, years) ago say that after further investigation we feel that this witness hasn't been entirely honest with us? Ok...it may have been highly embarrassing, but at least you don't look like you're covering something up. (Aside: Jose could have used his "in good faith" line. That seems to work-not). There are still a few puzzle pieces I need!! Something isn't sitting right.

After reading her emails and depo, I have the feeling that LB is small potatoes in this investigation and possibly has "issues" that the defense tried to use to their benefit. Sad, that not one time have they attempted to do the right thing!

Honestly, who in their right mind would try to install themselves in this case? And try she surely did; JB, MN, ICA, CA, GA, OCSD, CSI, the PI and TES! I almost fell out of my seat when she kept telling MN; 'Let me know if you need me to be a spokesman to the public - I'll come right back!' She sounded pathetic in her desire to "help".

LB's calling in a possible sighting; not when she thought she saw Caylee at Disney World - nope the next day! When there was no way to confirm or deny the child was Caylee - aside from the obvious, when do kidnappers take their victims to amusement parks during a huge search effort in the same city - she was also the only one who thought she saw Caylee there that day! This case has more twists and turns than a roller coaster, but at the end of the day, ICA still sits in jail and will be found guilty of murdering her baby, come May - in spite of all the shenanigans her team continues to pull...

I continue to be impressed with "The State" and everything they have done to see justice is served and no stone left unturned. They are not leaving anything up to chance - I'm pretty sure they are going to enjoy themselves immensely when this trial starts.

See that's the part I don't get. It would be to the State's benefit to charge her and be done with it. Having it linger...doesn't bode well for Caylee's trial.

PS- I don't think it just involves LB...and I think they are waiting for something. Her last depo was in November...it's February. What/who are they looking for?

Based on the BC and KS transcripts, they seem to be targeting MS, JB and maybe others.

Specifically the doctoring of the TES document and a possible violation of the court's order of the sealed autopsy photos.

Just my opinion.

Various photos of Laura B. which Joe J. found in his research, and which were shown to witness Thomas P. to see if he recognized her.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchananresearch0128FIX.pdf

pg 7 - MySpace photo of Laura (Joe Jordan found)
pg 13 - MySpace profile photo of Laura husband and children (from Joe J)
pg 16 - MySpace photo of Laura in Santa cap w/husband (from Joe J)
pg 17 - MySpace (6) photos of Laura and husband (from Joe J)
pg 46 - photo of Laura shown to Thomas Petro
pg 47 - photo of Laura shown to Thomas Petro - he did not ID her
pg 50 - photo of Laura shown to Thomas Petro - not sure of ID
pg 53 - photo of Laura shown to TP - unsure of ID

After reading her emails and depo, I have the feeling that LB is small potatoes in this investigation and possibly has "issues" that the defense tried to use to their benefit. Sad, that not one time have they attempted to do the right thing!

Honestly, who in their right mind would try to install themselves in this case? And try she surely did; JB, MN, ICA, CA, GA, OCSD, CSI, the PI and TES! I almost fell out of my seat when she kept telling MN; 'Let me know if you need me to be a spokesman to the public - I'll come right back!' She sounded pathetic in her desire to "help".

LB's calling in a possible sighting; not when she thought she saw Caylee at Disney World - nope the next day! When there was no way to confirm or deny the child was Caylee - aside from the obvious, when do kidnappers take their victims to amusement parks during a huge search effort in the same city - she was also the only one who thought she saw Caylee there that day! This case has more twists and turns than a roller coaster, but at the end of the day, ICA still sits in jail and will be found guilty of murdering her baby, come May - in spite of all the shenanigans her team continues to pull...

I continue to be impressed with "The State" and everything they have done to see justice is served and no stone left unturned. They are not leaving anything up to chance - I'm pretty sure they are going to enjoy themselves immensely when this trial starts.

What gets me is how is it they keep buying into the fruit loops that come out of the woodwork. I mean really how many times do they have to get burned before it is no longer simply incompetence and idiocy, but rather a blatant disregard for anything even vaguely resembling truth.

· Contact between Buchanan and Jose Baez and Cindy Anthony 45 pgs

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchanancontacts0128.pdf

pg 9 - email from Laura to Baez - sighting of Caylee at Disney monorail
pg 10 - Cindy email telling Laura about Good Morning America
pg 14 - photo of Laura w/dtr she sent to Baez
pg 15 - Laura email to Baez - photo so he knows who talking with
pg 16 - photo of Laura sent to Baez
pg 17 - email from Laura to Baez - photo her and dtr 5 yrs old
pg 18 - email from Laura to Baez - did he get her photos, Tessa text msgs
pg 19 - email from Laura to Baez - she thinks Kronk is involved
pg 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 - email from Laura to Baez - asks for his cell phone number
pg 28 and pg 30 and pg 32 - photo of Laura's cell phone text from Tessa

Also a photo here: http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/courtmotionsTQS.pdf
page 21

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6