Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The discussion over on the LB backs out thread a few posters were reviewing the time line of events and its possible relation to the complaint submitted to the Bar. This tickled something in the back of my mind. So, off I went to look at some things.

1. LB's first deposition was in 8/10
2. Bar complaint was submitted 9/10---which means it wasn't made by any blogger, poster or everyday Joe b/c we didn't get access to this information until Jan. of this year.

Ok. Here is the sequence of events I've been able to go back through thus far.

LB's attorney faxed the documents LDB but there are three fax numbers. Two of which are in the same area code.

Fax#407-801-6400 x332
Fax#407-836-2120
Then,
Fax#281-773-9562 with attention to "John"

Then the emails;

10/9/08 Email LB sends to JB

LB mentions conversation between JB and her the previous week.
Tells JB she saw Caylee at Epcot the night before they were to travel back home. (now get this) LB tells JB that she was so convinced the little girl is Caylee that the next morning on their way back home LB goes to a search site or Texas command post and reports this to 2 deputies of "what I witnessed.....it worries me that they haven't followed up on my sighting".
LB suggests that JB pull surveillance tapes on the date of 9/4 & 9/5 during the time of 4:15 to 4:45. (THEN)LB tells JB that she had told Cindy about her sighting.(when did LB speak to Cindy? in September?)

10/10/08 Email from Cindy that is sent to JB who passes it on to LB.

Cindy wants LB to go on GMA and talk about LE not searching for Caylee.

At the beginning of Jan. of 2009 LB contacts JB about the text msgs she had with Tessa.

1/13/09 at 2:27 p.m JB requests LB to forward these messages to his in house investigator who is opening a file for this matter.

1/13/09 3:20 LB writes to JB, "have him call me"

1/21/09 11:18 Email from LB to JB

Pat called, did you check out anything I have TOLD you.

2/29/09 at 3:39 Email from LB to JB
LB--talked with Pat several times since we talked. He seems to think my information will help when the case begins. Hopefully I can come down and give my side of the story.

Will continue.....

Novice Seeker
6/26/09 Mort thanks LB. "These are helpful" referring to Ann P.

Where does the info come from that the Bar complaint (the latest one?) was filed Sept 2010?

Where does the info come from confirming what the Bar complaint is about?

Where does the info come from that the Bar complaint (the latest one?) was filed Sept 2010?

Where does the info come from confirming what the Bar complaint is about?

:seeya: :seeya:ThinkTank

As to your first question I'm going to go back through my clutter for this question. I didn't want you to think I'm ignoring this question so I'm going to post this in the meantime...

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Florida Bar has an open investigation into Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney, a spokeswoman said Wednesday.

“Yes, there is an open file (from the time a complaint is submitted when is an open file started? What procedures must be completed before a complaint rises to an open file?. It will remain confidential unless or until probable cause is found(unless or until? WTH does this mean?). The bar is looking into it," said Karen Kirksey, a spokeswoman for the Florida Bar

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26715316/detail.html

Not quite clear about your second question.

Novice Seeker

During the months covered by BC's interview, regarding the LB stuff, wasn't that also a time that we noted an uptick in Mort visits to KC?

(And Soju, meeee toooo!!!! We gots crickets. :waitasec: Is this the calm before the storm?)

And don't forget Joy Wray, who sent the letter to the judge saying she had been out to Suburban "like a dozen times" and there was no body there, cuz she would have smelled it (something to that effect).

JB's dream witness....but I think she (like LB) has shown herself to be a fruitcake.

MOOOOO

Mel

While I have not been able to locate the file which contains the 281 area code fax. I am wondering if it was faxed to John Allen while he was at TES, their area code is 281:

http://texasequusearch.org/contact-tes/

Interesting. Curious as to why a Texas number would be on this form when it was being faxed to LDB that day. Why would LB and attorney fax this form to TES since it was a forged document not to mention that TES would discover that LB broke the agreement she signed when she worked with TES during the search.

Novice Seeker

Interesting. Curious as to why a Texas number would be on this form when it was being faxed to LDB that day. Why would LB and attorney fax this form to TES since it was a forged document not to mention that TES would discover that LB broke the agreement she signed when she worked with TES during the search.

Novice Seeker

Perhaps it ws faxed to TES to see if they could somehow determine whether it was a complete forgery or had been altered? If they had the original document, they could compare the two?

While I have not been able to locate the file which contains the 281 area code fax. I am wondering if it was faxed to John Allen while he was at TES, their area code is 281:

http://texasequusearch.org/contact-tes/

Going through the documents and discovered who JW is. His name is John White but I haven't come across anything about him. Does anyone recognize who he is?

I also noticed that the fax numbers I discovered on a fax cover sheet was blacked out on the others. Wonder why?

Novice Seeker

Thanks for pointing the fax numbers out NS.
407 area code is Orlando
BUT
bbm
281 area code is Houston Texas....
407 area code is Orlando

While going back through the recorded phone call between AF and LB, LB comments about CM faxing several forms to her attorney RB.

1. Wonder if CM's fax # was on that form when it shouldn't have and LDB
recognized it?

2. Could one of the fax #'s be connected to MS or JL?

Novice Seeker

I think CA had something in her mouth also. She kept sucking her cheeks in as if she was sucking on a mint in her mouth. I've been told that under severe stress your mouth gets very dry. That could be why they are looking the other way during the hearings. But rules are rules and the sippy cuppy that CA's friend had is no excuse. Anyone who brings a cup that big into court should know better. Maybe the bailiff needs to pay more attention since they have been told more than once not to do it. jmo

Ca may be on antidepreassants which make your mouth very very dry.
If she is on meds, I can't see not letting her suck on something.

OMG, I was just nice to ca. :thud:
moo :cow:

This is true. And she was not chewing and no proof she had anything in her mouth but the lady beside her had a sippy cup and she was sucking down whatever was in that mug. If you need a drink of water leave and come back. I'm sure there are fountains in the hallway or bring water with you but remove yourself from the courtroom. No excuses for them, they know better. Not there first time in court. Plus it is such a short period of time. The status hearings are usually very short. They need a timeout. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: jmo

BC: On the sur...on the surface of it Mr. Baez filed a motion with the court which he claimed I had access to TES records under circumstances that were not true. And I was given let's say preferential treatment, that was also untrue. So, that was on the surface those statements that he basically swore to in filing this with the court. That was untrue but he also claimed that at some point that I had information that would I guess corroborate their claim that, that Caylee's body wasn't there um, when their client was out of jail. And that was not true. And I realized having reviewed the TES records, that I may potentially be a witness later on in the event the records were called into question. I was one of the first people um, outside of TM and his lawyer MN, that had access to those records.
(end snip)

Paragraph Key
"untrue", "not true" equals: "lied"

:websleuther:

The rules don't make exceptions. If her mouth is dry, she can get up and go to the water fountain. People come and go in the courtroom during the hearings. It is no big deal to go to the hallway water fountain.

Since the latest status hearing when BP stated one thing they should know about him was he did his own research and knew what was in all their case files, etc. I started to wonder if it was him who filed the complaint. If we think we know JB is lying, then BP must know. I don't think BP would have alerted the media that a complaint had been filed though, that's a CA/GA thing to do. So who knows??
I think GA is listening to that cousellor Cindy says he seeing and has been granted the serenity to accept the things he can't change; the courage to change the things he can; and the wisdom to know the difference. At least I hope so.

Didn't it come out that the previous complaint to the bar was also made by a judge?

From the news thread:

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26805894/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys released a new deposition transcript in the case against Casey Anthony.

The new transcript is from a Feb. 2 deposition of Texas EquuSearch volunteer William Fitzgerald.

quote: "During the deposition, Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez repeatedly asked Fitzgerald who had access to the documents..."

I don't know how to do a View Single Post so:

Murder Docket Updated:

02/08/2011 Transcript Deposition 2/2/11

For reference depositions that were taken on 2/2/2011:

- Carolyne Roderick - OCSO
- Kathleen Ramsey - Hidden Oaks Elementary witness
- William Fitzgerald - searcher

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6110374#post6110374"]2011.02.08 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is a defense deposition. I find it odd that it was released...unless it was specifically requested by media? I am suspicious that JB thinks it will lend some defense against the tampering or something....guess we'll see when it is available.

From the news thread:

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26805894/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys released a new deposition transcript in the case against Casey Anthony.

The new transcript is from a Feb. 2 deposition of Texas EquuSearch volunteer William Fitzgerald.

quote: "During the deposition, Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez repeatedly asked Fitzgerald who had access to the documents..."

I don't know how to do a View Single Post so:

Murder Docket Updated:

02/08/2011 Transcript Deposition 2/2/11

For reference depositions that were taken on 2/2/2011:

- Carolyne Roderick - OCSO
- Kathleen Ramsey - Hidden Oaks Elementary witness
- William Fitzgerald - searcher

2011.02.08 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is a defense deposition. I find it odd that it was released...unless it was specifically requested by media? I am suspicious that JB thinks it will lend some defense against the tampering or something....guess we'll see when it is available.

From the article, italicized and bolded by me. I don't pretend to know what this means but someone will:

"Fitzgerald said he began assisting with the search for Caylee Anthony in late August of 2008.

At some point, he became custodian of all of the Texas EquuSearch documents.

During the deposition, Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez repeatedly asked Fitzgerald who had access to the documents and who participated in coming up with a list of volunteers who helped search the Suburban Drive area, where Caylee's remains were later found."

(ETA: strawberry, I think Baez could imagine that WF's being custodian of TES records could lend the defense against tampering you mentioned above? :waitasec:)

From the article, italicized and bolded by me. I don't pretend to know what this means but someone will:

"Fitzgerald said he began assisting with the search for Caylee Anthony in late August of 2008.

At some point, he became custodian of all of the Texas EquuSearch documents.

During the deposition, Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez repeatedly asked Fitzgerald who had access to the documents and who participated in coming up with a list of volunteers who helped search the Suburban Drive area, where Caylee's remains were later found."

(ETA: strawberry, I think Baez could imagine that WF's being custodian of TES records could lend the defense against tampering you mentioned above? :waitasec:)

BBM/ Yes. Maybe he even completely throws him under the bus. It just smells like JB's PR tactics. You know, sometimes I start to almost feel sorry for him and I remember 1. He refused to cooperate with the search for Caylee. 2. His complete arrogance, especially at the beginning...constantly going on air and proclaiming how ill treated his client-victim is, that she is being railroaded...blah blah. Remember his melodramatic statement about how his client who dumped Caylee like trash now was upset that her parents had her cremated. Or his soliloquy on the day of her indictment?:sick: and 3. How he proclaimed we would all understand..there was a reasonable explanation (which I never believed)...and I come to my senses.

BBM/ Yes. Maybe he even completely throws him under the bus. It just smells like JB's PR tactics.

RS for focus

If Fitzgerald "participated in coming up with (the) list of volunteers who searched Suburban" then I hope Mr. F has retained himself a lawyer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back