Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You guys are so good at weeding out the BS. I can't keep all the stories straight. You all are like filing cabinets and can whip out what has been said and discredit all the crap that does not fit!

DC said he was talking to a psychic and everyone hollered NO WAY, he's lying. So now a psychic has come forward claiming to the be person on the other end of the phone and everyone is still hollering LIAR. What are you going to say when the phone records prove that they are both telling the truth?

So which is the lie? He first said he was talking to his ill daughter. And why if he has lied once should I believe the second story?

He had 3 phones, it's very possible that he did talk to his daughter.

Then why didn't he stick with that story? Why change it and say no I was talking with the psychic.

And the only call we are interested in is the call that he was on while on tape.

Claim that the supervisor of Kronk altered the records, I suppose...

DC said he was talking to a psychic and everyone hollered NO WAY, he's lying. So now a psychic has come forward claiming to the be person on the other end of the phone and everyone is still hollering LIAR. What are you going to say when the phone records prove that they are both telling the truth?

If the phone records prove they both are truthful I am more than willing to admit that I am wrong... why the delay then in getting the records to LE?

Then why didn't he stick with that story?

Who says he hasn't? He could still very well be claiming that he spoke with his daughter. No one is under any obligation to tell the media all that they know, if he didn't feel the need to tell reporters that the was talking to a psychic, that's his business, so long as he was upfront with LE.

So the psychic has a vivid dream, calls DC (??? why not the family ??? and it would have been onerous to find DC's cellphone number). DC then mails her a teddy bear? And CA did not hit the roof?

Still finding this story hard to believe.

1. It does not fit in with established pattern of the A's nonhelpful behavior (TES, LP). They were looking for Caylee regardless of her status.

2. The psychic's dream surely wasn't a pleasant one if it led DC to the places he went and equipped with a rod, small shovel, etc. So he wasn't looking for a live Caylee.

What do WSers think?

I find it a bunch of HOGWASH :curses:!! I wonder how much they paid her to cme out and claim this with them? Then why did the A's & JB complain about the tips being from all psychics? They said it was all HOGWASH what LE sent them! I DON"T BELIEVE THIS FOR ONE SECOND!!!

This is a whole bunch of people trying to get out of trouble & fast!

It took them long enough to come up with this one. If that was the case they could have said this as soon as the leak came out about the video!

He had 3 phones, it's very possible that he did talk to his daughter.

You did see that the psychics story doesn't add up right? She had her dream after the tip given to TES, and a day after DC told JH to meet him in the morning.

Maybe he was talking to a psychic, but this one is full of it.

If the phone records prove they both are truthful I am more than willing to admit that I am wrong... why the delay then in getting the records to LE?

How do you know there's a delay? Because NG said so? Other's have said that LE already has the records.

I don't have a cell phone so I don't know what's involved in producing a record of the calls from 2 months ago, but I imagine no one carries that kind of thing around in their back pocket to turn over at a moment's notice.

You did see that the psychics story doesn't add up right? She had her dream after the tip given to TES, and a day after DC told JH to meet him in the morning.

Wasn't JH's story that DC called him on the 15th and they immediately went to the site? How is that a day later? What am I missing here?

(bold added)

Very sharp! :clap:

How do you know there's a delay? Because NG said so? Other's have said that LE already has the records.

I don't have a cell phone so I don't know what's involved in producing a record of the calls from 2 months ago, but I imagine no one carries that kind of thing around in their back pocket to turn over at a moment's notice.

I have a cell phone. And when I have wanted to find a number that I called months ago, I logged onto the website and searched through the online call log. It's all right there.

I have a cell phone. And when I have wanted to find a number that I called months ago, I logged onto the website and searched through the online call log. It's all right there.

If his records are available online, perhaps he's done that. I haven't heard anyone say he's refused to turn over the records.

Who says he hasn't? He could still very well be claiming that he spoke with his daughter. No one is under any obligation to tell the media all that they know, if he didn't feel the need to tell reporters that the was talking to a psychic, that's his business, so long as he was upfront with LE.

Again, why not stick to the ill daughter story? Yes he can lie to media, so even if he was talking to the psychic why change the story?

My guess is that he rethought getting his daughter caught up in a lie.

Again, why not stick to the ill daughter story? Yes he can lie to media, so even if he was talking to the psychic why change the story?

My guess is that he rethought getting his daughter caught up in a lie.

Why not stick with the ill daughter story? Are you saying you think he should hide the information from LE that he was talking to a psychic?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back