Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know...it doesn't make sense. Then again, what in this case has ever made sense??? :waitasec:

Well really it has made sense if you take their spin out of it. Mom kills kid, tries to hide it. Gets caught tells family, they try to help her hide it. Big guys wearing badges and cowboy hats call bs....and this is where we are waiting for trial. :crazy:

Maybe...but the point is that I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of places in Orlando where there are wooded areas with air Potato vines. The details in the first part of this video do not match anything remotely near the dump site. Just trying to say that if this first part of the video isn't where the dump site is and no one can find the abandon house anywhere near the dump site then why are the PI saying this is the dump site? If they are lying about the video and the locations, what else are they lying about?

If it wasn't near the dump site, why would they care if anyone saw a video of them searching?

:blowkiss:
Well really it has made sense if you take their spin out of it. Mom kills kid, tries to hide it. Gets caught tells family, they try to help her hide it. Big guys wearing badges and cowboy hats call bs....and this is where we are waiting for trial. :crazy:

Excellent summary, now remind me, why have I wasted 6 months following this? LOL

IMO, there will be more 'secrets out of the bag"
Just a matter of time, to many people know to much at this point.......
Everyone will be looking to save their own self and throw everyone else
'under the bus' again!
The smart person who left the mess was Nejeme! and now he is helping TES!
and the PR people........IMO

We are SO far off topic now...the mods are going to scream to high heavens!! (And I don't blame them as we have had several threads going on this tape!)

They can't scream if we keep this discussion about what is seen on the video, as opposed to grand theories belonging in other threads.

Originally Posted by tehcloser
Well really it has made sense if you take their spin out of it. Mom kills kid, tries to hide it. Gets caught tells family, they try to help her hide it. Big guys wearing badges and cowboy hats call bs....and this is where we are waiting for trial.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

True and is a good point. So then it could be a bit further down towards the gate?

We are SO far off topic now...the mods are going to scream to high heavens!! (And I don't blame them as we have had several threads going on this tape!)

ETA: Maybe we should go back to delete these posts and put them where they belong so the mods don't have to do it!

I hear ya. But I do think its relevant to the validity of the tape. If we can establish that there are parts of the tape that are no where near the dump site then it opens up another topic of "why they released a purposely phoney tape"

As for the first part of your question. Here's an aerial of the east end of Suburban, facing south.

Attachments

• aerialeastsuburban.jpg
    aerialeastsuburban.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 100
Yep. The thread title is an open door to discussion outside of the video itself.

I got so confused earlier when the Video thread got merged with this dead or alive thread...but I drank another pot of coffee and i'm better now....:blushing:

That really about sums the whole thing up. :eek:

Somebody.. or everybody in this family is crazy or stupid or both.

The last people you want to find the DEAD body are the suspect or those working for the suspect. It is inevitable to the extreme that people will believe they found it because they knew where it was all along.

So why would Dominic go looking for a body? Why would an experienced P.I. put his client in that kind of position?

There is something just not right in all of this and it makes me question uncomfortably just what would have been done had they found her. I can't believe they would move her, hide her, whatever, but then again, it just makes no sense to hire a P.I. to look for a dead body when you know that it will make your daughter look even more guilty.

If Lee knew where Caylee was, I believe he confided in George and they both may have tried to protect Cindy-- at first. If Lee got the location of the body out of KC, she only confided in him because she was going to get something out of it, "Tell me where Caylee is and I'll make sure I move the evidence before someone else finds it."

JMO, but I believe Lee's intent was to give Caylee a secret, decent burial, spare is parents from being charged with anything and possibly save his sister from conviction.

It's either that or JB got it of KC after Henry Lee examined the trunk of the car with the same basic promise of trying to help/protect her.

It just might be. George knew it was not pizza he smelled death before . I know CA is a nurse but alot of nurses never smell a decomposed body. Lee is the closest to his sister and he might have been trying to protect his mom. I think both of them are worried that CA is not going to be able to survive the death of Caylee.JMO

Somebody.. or everybody in this family is crazy or stupid or both.

The last people you want to find the DEAD body are the suspect or those working for the suspect. It is inevitable to the extreme that people will believe they found it because they knew where it was all along.

So why would Dominic go looking for a body? Why would an experienced P.I. put his client in that kind of position?

There is something just not right in all of this and it makes me question uncomfortably just what would have been done had they found her. I can't believe they would move her, hide her, whatever, but then again, it just makes no sense to hire a P.I. to look for a dead body when you know that it will make your daughter look even more guilty.

I agree, but what if they were looking for something that tied her to the crime other than the body? The book? Something from the home? A phone?
DC was trying to film the discovery, had he been the one to find Caylee, there is no dout in my mind he would be seeking the highest bidder for the video..This whole case has been about money anyways!

The Anthony’s attorney, Brad Conway, saw the tape for the first time Sunday night and he's not very happy about it because he says the person who released that video had no right to do so.

The video was shot on November 15, 2008 and shows the Anthony family's private investigator, Dominick Casey, searching through the wooded area where Caylee's body was discovered on December 11, 3 1/2 weeks later.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

They aren't aguing that it is not the same area...so why are we?!?! (Shrugging shoulders)

I'm a totally novice sleuth and I don't know as many details as most people here but this is what I'm thinking about today.

Let's give the A's the benefit of the doubt for a moment. Couldn't it be that RK called in a tip to the A's, they sent DC and JH to check it out. DC and JK made a video of themselves searching for Caylee (and perhaps for the missing blackjack), but they didn't find anything because they were just a few feet off. With all that vegetation and with plants growing through the remains, I think the site could have been easy to miss.

Disheartened, the A's assume the tip from RK was bogus, so they continue following the other leads they have, but they are losing hope (hence CA's appearance). Then on December 11th, RK goes into the woods himself because he knows what he saw and where. He finds the remains, reports it to LE. The A's know about the PI video and how this is going to look so they seek immunity.

Plausible?

It just might be. George knew it was not pizza he smelled death before . I know CA is a nurse but alot of nurses never smell a decomposed body. Lee is the closest to his sister and he might have been trying to protect his mom. I think both of them are worried that CA is not going to be able to survive the death of Caylee.JMO
Want me to find the video where Cindy calls herself something like a "decomp" nurse? (I don't remember the exact word used.) She said she knew what decomp smelled like and is how she knew it was pizza. Kinda blows the theory that she never smelled it before, doesn't it?!

I agree the whole thing reeks of them knowing and just from their demeanor they learned something around mid-November. Could Casey have given them a note through Baez?
I am sorry they lost their beautiful granddaughter but no way on the immunity, my pity for them has run its course.

Bingo - Zuckers. I thought the same thing remembering the controversial hugs at the jail between JB and KC. That's how the info got passed on, I'd bet on it.

What the heck is a "decomp" nurse? Weird. No such thing as far as I know. And yes, it's true that many nurses would never have smelled a decomposing body. They mainly take care of the living and the dead are taken away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back