Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm a totally novice sleuth and I don't know as many details as most people here but this is what I'm thinking about today.

Let's give the A's the benefit of the doubt for a moment. Couldn't it be that RK called in a tip to the A's, they sent DC and JH to check it out. DC and JK made a video of themselves searching for Caylee (and perhaps for the missing blackjack), but they didn't find anything because they were just a few feet off. With all that vegetation and with plants growing through the remains, I think the site could have been easy to miss.

Disheartened, the A's assume the tip from RK was bogus, so they continue following the other leads they have, but they are losing hope (hence CA's appearance). Then on December 11th, RK goes into the woods himself because he knows what he saw and where. He finds the remains, reports it to LE. The A's know about the PI video and how this is going to look so they seek immunity.

Plausible?

If this was the case seems to me this would have came to light as soon as the video did. They are scampering like headless chickens about this video. They would love to be able to say "See le was not even following up tips we had to!'......so no....I don't buy it. :)

I'm a totally novice sleuth and I don't know as many details as most people here but this is what I'm thinking about today.

Let's give the A's the benefit of the doubt for a moment. Couldn't it be that RK called in a tip to the A's, they sent DC and JH to check it out. DC and JK made a video of themselves searching for Caylee (and perhaps for the missing blackjack), but they didn't find anything because they were just a few feet off. With all that vegetation and with plants growing through the remains, I think the site could have been easy to miss.

Disheartened, the A's assume the tip from RK was bogus, so they continue following the other leads they have, but they are losing hope (hence CA's appearance). Then on December 11th, RK goes into the woods himself because he knows what he saw and where. He finds the remains, reports it to LE. The A's know about the PI video and how this is going to look so they seek immunity.

Plausible?

I posed the possibility that the MR did call the Anthonys with his tip (essentially the same tip he gave LE) last week on this forum. The common response was that the MR would be too smart and caring to give a tip to the Anthonys. I got reactions from WSers that sounded like it would be the equivalent of him voluntarily helping Satan. Like he is too good of a man to make that obvious mistake.

I still think it is plausable.

Want me to find the video where Cindy calls herself something like a "decomp" nurse? (I don't remember the exact word used.) She said she knew what decomp smelled like and is how she knew it was pizza. Kinda blows the theory that she never smelled it before, doesn't it?!

Yup. She is full of it. :mad:

I agree! Can someone please tell me why the A's should have immunity? Especially if the State's case is so strong - who needs them? I don't trust them at all.

My least favorite person in this entire case is their lawyer, BC. I can't stand this guy. They have chosen only really bad spokespeople (or the spokespeople have chosen them, I should say), but this guy is ABSOLUTELY the worst.

:clap::clap::clap:

ITA and have been making similar comments about him...his arrogant declarations that DC was there because of the KIO tip and that DC didn't need a lawyer etc made me want to gag. It wasn't til the tape came out that he basically admitted that he lied, and that DC wasn't there to prove it was a teen hangout, but not til he was faced with a video of dc digging! How dumb does he think we are and why is he so boldly stating obvious lies???

I posed the possibility that the MR did call the Anthonys with his tip (essentially the same tip he gave LE) last week on this forum. The common response was that the MR would be too smart and caring to give a tip to the Anthonys. I got reactions from WSers that sounded like it would be the equivalent of him voluntarily helping Satan. Like he is too good of a man to make that obvious mistake.

I still think it is plausable.

See above post. :blowkiss:

There is also the possibilty that the MR told somebody(s) who then went on to tell the Anthonys. Additionally, when the MR called LE in August, he used the term "we" indicating another person with him at the scene. That "other" person could have tipped the Anthonys.

Elissabee, Welcome to WS!

Sorry, but I can't give the A fam "the benefit of the doubt". They have, in my opinion, gone so far beyond that from the beginning that it is not possible for me to think that they did not know this child was deceased long before Kronk's tip. 31 Days says it all for me.

That area at 09:15 am is totally in the shade. The grass in the PI vid is thick and nicely mowed. The area in front of the dump scene is weeds and rocks and is sparse. I know it's a month a part but grass doesn't die and turn to weeds and mud that quickly.

Look at the pic below. The whole bottom of the screen is grass, nicely mowed grass.

sorry I don't see freshly mowed grass.
I see thicker weed grass where he is standing, then the curb that looks
light lighter grass.but is actually the curb?

Want me to find the video where Cindy calls herself something like a "decomp" nurse? (I don't remember the exact word used.) She said she knew what decomp smelled like and is how she knew it was pizza. Kinda blows the theory that she never smelled it before, doesn't it?!

No I might have missed it, I dont need to see the video. My understanding is that she is an office nurse. Is there even such a thing as a Decomp nurse?To me it just seems like George went from knowing there was a dead body in the trunk to its the pizza and my thinking is that was to protect Cindy from harming herself.Denial over the murder of a loved one is different then regular denial. I know Ive been thru it. My husband has said if God forbide this was us he would do all he could to keep me in the dark till a body was found.Thats why I have a very hard time accepting CA knew of DC search and the tape. Of course once the sheet hit the fan he would have had to fess up to the tape to CA.This case has twisted like a friggin pretzel.

If he is specifically looking for garbage bags, then his informant did not specify if the bag(s) would be buried or not. At the building, he slices open bags that are in full view and not hidden at all. He also digs with a trowel as if he's trying to see if something is buried there. Inside the woods he uses a metal rod to probe deep in the soil.

It's as if he doesn't exactly know if the remains are below ground or above ground. That is NOT a specific type of tip.

You think the area he was in is just coincidence?? It seems like a pretty specific tip to me! How much closer do you think they should have been before you would conclude it was "a specific type of tip"?

There is also the possibilty that the MR told somebody(s) who then went on to tell the Anthonys. Additionally, when the MR called LE in August, he used the term "we" indicating another person with him at the scene. That "other" person could have tipped the Anthonys.

But again, I think if the A's could say this came in as a tip from anyone but Kio..:bang: they would be screaming it from the roof tops. Not trying to argue over who OWNS the tape.

If this was the case seems to me this would have came to light as soon as the video did. They are scampering like headless chickens about this video. They would love to be able to say "See le was not even following up tips we had to!'......so no....I don't buy it. :)

Nobody has come out and said that their info did or did not originate with the MR. The MR has said nothing about telling or not telling others.

We have not seen the post-discovery interview between LE and the MR. We have not heard the MR's whole story. Maybe he will clear up a lot when he gets on TV. I want to hear him say something like "I told nobody about my suspicions other than LE", or "I told some other people about my suspicions".

This is all just a tangled mess of nothing but lies! Do any of these people have morals at all? BC is screaming how no one should profit off of Caylee's death, and in the same sentence spews a lie that does nothing but benefit someone other than Caylee!
I think I need some alcohol:furious:, and I don't even drink!:furious:

I understand that. But if the tip originated from KC then we should expect much more accuracy. If she said "You will find the clothes in a trash bag alongside the abandoned building"... then he has no reason to start digging with a trowel right next to the bags.

Maybe he thought there was more "treasure" to be found. It will be interesting to hear what he says he was digging for. What do you think he was looking for?

When did TM and LE announce that they believed that Caylee was unfindable? I've tried to do a search but didn't come up with anything.

Thinking outside the box here - could someone (or a couple of someones) have known all along where she was and just kept checking on it? Then when LE and TM made this statement, the dirty PI decided (or a group decision) to "go get her" and film it in effort to bolster the "someone other than KC" did it theory (as well as make some money off the find)? But, then everything went wrong and we are where we are at today?

Nobody has come out and said that their info did or did not originate with the MR. The MR has said nothing about telling or not telling others.

We have not seen the post-discovery interview between LE and the MR. We have not heard the MR's whole story. Maybe he will clear up a lot when he gets on TV. I want to hear him say something like "I told nobody about my suspicions other than LE", or "I told some other people about my suspicions".

No, the only thing Conway has said is that Hoover does not own the tape. See? Does that make sense? If they could slam le with this tape they would. They can't. The mr has nothing to do with it. They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. We don't have to wait for the meter reader to speak the A's would be shouting it if there was a connection.

sorry I don't see freshly mowed grass.
I see thicker weed grass where he is standing, then the curb that looks
light lighter grass.but is actually the curb?

I was the one who first said "curb". I should not have. There is no curb in the immediate vicinity of the crime scene. The grass abrubtly meet the pavement with no curb. When DC exits the woods we see an immediate transition from grass to pavement - and no curb.

I think he was looking for something specific, as furiously as he was ripping into the bags and not taking time to sort through the contents. Something like... a body...

Plausible?

As the saying goes, anything is possible. I just don't go through a lot of contortions to find some other and innocent connection to third parties like the MR for the information. The A's have a direct link to the alleged perpetrator who would know exactly where she disposed of the body. That seems more likely somehow as a source. They have credibility issues, by their own attorney's admission. They now say both PI's were working for them, in contradiction to earlier, dismissive statements by their admitted PI. They say he was to look for an alive or dead Caylee, despite months of vehement claims to the contrary. They say the tape is theirs, yet they never saw it. They seem to say they knew of the particular search but not the taping, i.e., they know at least someone who was speaking on the phone to their PI during his search. They said none of this until H didn't just talk about, but produced a tape.

Who can know what to believe? I've said it before: A beautiful little girl, Caylee, is dead. Where are all the grown-ups? Don't responsible adults, related or unrelated, ever just do the right thing the first time because they want to? Not because they get exposed, and get some truth forced out of them by dribs and drabs, or because they get immunity, or want to take a petty shot at someone in another "camp"? This is the aspect of this case that makes you want to tear your hair out. When did it get to be okay to play cat and mouse with LE like this?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back