Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The decomp nurse thing came about like this:

CA was yapping to reporters, discussing the smell of decomp in the car. CA said, paraphrasing:

" I know what the smell is ...I'm a nurse....of decomposition"

Hence, nurse of decomposition or decomp nurse.

But is there such a thing? or was it said in a crazy upset way example like when George was upset he yelled my grandaughter was not in my grandaughters trunk. He was out of his mind with grief and anger at the time so he made a mistake.

I am going to start a new thread! Then we can go back and grab all those pieces of articles and video to see if this could pan out.

OMG! Lightbulb moment!!

What IF...T. Miller and OCSO set up a sting?!

Maybe they didn't find "all" of her, but smaller pieces because of the water...then they made that "announcement" of not being able to ever find her...so that when the water did go down...they could be led right to her. Enter Kronk. Maybe he was working with OCSO and the FBI all along?

Now they have the A fam knowing where the remains were located...

Could they have a surveillance tape of DC and JH conducting their search?! Sure they could. Then they also have JH's tape to back it up.

Wow! Good one. :eek:

I'm a totally novice sleuth and I don't know as many details as most people here but this is what I'm thinking about today.

(SNIP)

Plausible?

That theory makes the most sense of any I have heard yet.

The BIG question for me is.......Why did this PI leave working for Baez and start working for the A's?????????
MY thoughts......I think it is a good possibility that this PI confronted Baez with the fact that KC did indeed kill her child and all leads were pointing to the fact. Including info he had obtained himself.
So, PI leaves employment with Baez or is let go ( not sure) and takes what info he has to the A's to convince them to look into the truth of what happened to Caylee. Starts to work for them.....under the assumption KC killed Caylee....looking into leads as to where to find the body.....possible help from LA. All the while the A's have to keep up their phony front as to Caylee being alive as to not tip off Baez and or KC as to their own investigation on where to find Caylee's body.
The problem is .....this PI is working for the A's during this video search!!!! A search which is very obviously being done on the assumption they are looking for something specific!!!!!
Now wouldn't this be obstruction on the A's part??????

Me thinks this is a possiblility. Although I don't think TM or LE found pieces of Caylee - BUT maybe other evidence? I don't think LE or TM would have kept a body quiet. But, remember LP had stated a couple of times about "don't be surprised if LE already has the body?"

Maybe LE believes "someone" was involved in a cover-up and wanted to watch that person?

And yes, RK could have been a "plant" - maybe JA or YM went out back in August AFTER closing out RK's calls and checked themselves on the down-low and found "something" that led them to believe someone else was involved?

Time goes on - LE gets nowhere - so decision is made to announce she's unfindable and see what happens?

I always thought it was so strange that TM would come out and say she's unfindable yet not offer any reasons or suggestions as to why he thinks that is so. Also, if had to have been SO HARD on him to keep this all hush hush until BAM!!!!!

Plus the fact that both GA and CA were all the way in California when the find was made!

Could be.........

The thing that bothers me with this whole scenario is if they even found a piece of her..why would they have left the area period? Finding this child was the importance right? I just don't think that could have happened. If Tim, or LE knew of any remains, they would have stayed until they were all found..they would not have jeopardized the remains of Caylee just to see if there was an accomplice. I can't even fathom the thought of that.
ETA: I misread your opening sentence. My apologies.

Interesting that Conway is claiming ownership by virtue of the fact that Hoover worked for Casey, and Casey worked for the As. Casey vehemently denied Hoover ever worked for him.

The thing that bothers me with this whole scenario is if they even found a piece of her..why would they have left the area period? Finding this child was the importance right? I just don't think that could have happened. If Tim, or LE knew of any remains, they would have stayed until they were all found..they would not have jeopardized the remains of Caylee just to see if there was an accomplice. I can't even fathom the thought of that.

Remember Tim saying something like "we have to pull out because if she is underwater would could step on her and destroy evidence or loose her completely"?

But is there such a thing? or was it said in a crazy upset way example like when George was upset he yelled my grandaughter was not in my grandaughters trunk. He was out of his mind with grief and anger at the time so he made a mistake.

No. What she was saying was that she knew what the smell of decomp was because she's a nurse. She just mangled the english language a bit.

In Geraldo's interview, Brad Conway says that they - presumably the Conway / Anthony team - turned over the name of the person that PI Casey was speaking to on the phone to LE. Conway did not want to comment on it further until LE had a chance to do their work on that part of the investigation.

I still have my money on Lee, per my daisy chain thread :).

Sure, why not Lee? I don't see any reason why it couldn't be.

I just want something definitive to get the MR out of my head as being any kind of daisy in any kind of chain.

SS, I have this helicopter shot. It doesn't reveal if there is a fence or not...

If you look tothe left of the arrow, other side of the fence I think that is where he comes out of the woods in a tie. If you look a the crime scene photo posted earlier in the thread you can see where they have the tables set up that the grass area looks exactly the same, as does the arch of vine that DC comes out in.

(now back to read the rest of the thread LOL)

1) I have 30 years Emergency Dept. experience. No such thing as a "decomp" nurse. CA simply added the "I'm a nurse" in the middle of her sentence about decomp. Decomposing bodies never even brought into the ED. Morgue, yes. ER, no. EMTs, LE, coroner/ME staff would surely know odor of decomp but majority of nurses never will know the odor while working in tradional healthcare.

2) If you saw the video of JH and his attorney being interviewed by the reporter about the video, the reporter asks if the site on the video is the actual location of the remains and the answer was, "Close". To me, that settles this whole debate. Link is on the other thread about video.

My question is: Why call someone to video it to begin with?? Last thing I would want is someone to video me. I suspect As did not KNOW about video until it hit the news and the "ownership" of it only became an issue when it became public. If the video actually belonged to As and it had shown actual finding of remains, no one would have ever KNOWN about it through THEM.:bang:

I feel the same way, great post! What about the "live" sighting in Cali and the LKL show. If the A's are involved in this, NO IMMUNITY! Having been raped and kidnapped during a home invasion and my dog (a Lhasa Apso) was shot in the head while trying to protect me, was quite a traumatic time. I grieved for "Buffy" and made sure the man who did it was charged with animal cruelty, the only charge available. With all of the info given to LE they tracked the man from FL, he wrecked our car in Tennessee and fled into the mountains, 10 days later he was found in Oklahoma. This was 18 years ago and LE from all the different states were fantastic to bring this guy to justice. Not once did I ever question LE ability or motives. I feel the A's are becoming involved with this to protect KC and try to throw doubt in the minds of the potential jury. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! They just don't seem to care that their granddaughter is dead!

Sdavidson, thank you for sharing your your story. How awful for you. So sorry about your 'Buffy'.

It has seemed from the beginning that the Anthony's felt they knew more than LE. I find it insulting for Casey, Lee, Cindy, and George think we should believe such stories about Caylee being alive and Casey being such a good mother.

IMO, they all pitted themselves against LE from the beginning.

OMG! Lightbulb moment!!

What IF...T. Miller and OCSO set up a sting?!

Maybe they didn't find "all" of her, but smaller pieces because of the water...then they made that "announcement" of not being able to ever find her...so that when the water did go down...they could be led right to her. Enter Kronk. Maybe he was working with OCSO and the FBI all along?

Now they have the A fam knowing where the remains were located...

Could they have a surveillance tape of DC and JH conducting their search?! Sure they could. Then they also have JH's tape to back it up.

I'm a Newbie, but have been following along, and this strikes me as being very feasible. It would go along with the statements that TES had searched this area. And, it would fully explain why TES very suddenly pulled back and stopped their searches. I imagine there is some fast & furious negotiating going on behind the scenes regarding "immunity" for the A's. Perhaps this is why Caylee's funeral has not been scheduled. I don't think LE would arrest the A's prior to the funeral, so the longer they delay it, the more time they have to bargain.

Remember Tim saying something like "we have to pull out because if she is underwater would could step on her and destroy evidence or loose her completely"?

I do remember, yet I still don't see the area not being roped off in any way. Tim would know that even the slightest chance of anyone going into that area for any other reason would compromise the remains. I don't think that it would have went unblocked from the public just to seek surveillance of anyone else. I personally feel that Tim would have parked his motor home there and waited for the water to go down before he would allow the public access to an area he had found any part of Caylee in..JMHO

ETA: I misread your opening sentence. My apologies.
I don't think Tim Miller would have let Caylee rot further into the ground. His objective is finding missing children, not helping law enforcement play around with corpses in order to prove one thing or another.

This tape doesn't prove or disprove anything - it's virtually worthless. On the 15th it shows the PI meandering around an abandoned house and the area around it, opening garbage bags with a knife and turning over other garbage lying around. At one point he is shown on the phone - again, this means nothing - even if he was on the phone with any of the Anthonys, including KC, if they don't have a recorded conversation, it wouldn't be admissable in court - anything said could be contradicted by either party, no jury would give weight to that testimony. There is no systematic, gridded search for anything, much less a body.

The next day shows the PI in an area similar to where the body was found - again, this doesn't prove or disprove any evidence - it doesn't show the PI finding anything, it doesn't show him removing anything and it doesn't show him hiding or bringing anything to the scene. He's not talking to anyone at this location, all it shows is him probing the ground in several places, again in no systematic, gridded pattern. It also shows him at this site for only seconds, which wouldn't constitute a "search" to any reasonable person. Even if he had been there for weeks at a time, the tape only reveals him to be there seconds, and not blocks of time that would indicate any kind of search, other than cursory.

So to recap, what do we have here? Well, nothing. Anything that LP said Hoover told him is hearsay and not admissable in court. We have a PI working for the Anthonys doing a somewhat desultory search of two different areas, neither of which have been confirmed as the body dumping site. We have a person who claims to be a volunteer for the Anthonys with no other known association with this case shopping around a "world exclusive" of another person shoving a stick in the ground. This tape is worthless to the investigation, it is worthless to the prosecution and it is worthless to the defense. Even if the Anthonys told the PI that the body was there it means nothing because the body wasn't found in either of those areas. If the body had been found in either area, the media would have snapped that up in a heartbeat.

And here's something else to consider - if the tape had been turned over to LE, then how did the Anthonys get it to release it free from any licensing fee? Wouldn't it stand to reason that LE gave them a copy of the tape? Otherwise, we have to think that there is more than one copy of this "world exclusive" floating around.

I don't think Tim Miller would have let Caylee rot further into the ground. His objective is finding missing children, not helping law enforcement play around with corpses in order to prove one thing or another.

I don't think so either. And I also think that if LE had anything to arrest the Anthony's for, they certainly would not wait for a burial to do so. Upholding the law is their job, certainly not any moral obligation.

There appears to be continous fencing on the "other" side of the road. For one section it is covered with vines, and then further it is wood without vines...

195759.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie