DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
nbcmontana.com

Missoula police search for missing woman

Tate Claffey is 5-foot-4 with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing black jacket and pink and gray sweatpants.

Claffey was last known to be in the Missoula area March 12.

Tate has been active on Fb since August .I can't find any official confirmation online though .There are some comments on her profile mentioning her being found.

August 30, 2024

The body pulled one week ago from the Spokane River was identified to be that of a woman reported missing last year in Missoula.

The Spokane County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the woman as 37-year-old Tate Claffey.

Claffey’s cause and manner of death are pending.

:(

I'm confused? So Tate had not been missing since March 12, 2023? The article says CPR was attempted, so she obviously had not been in the water long? What happened to her and where had she been?

Last edited:
I'm confused? So Tate had not been missing since March 12, 2023? The article says CPR was attempted, so she obviously had not been in the water long? What happened to her and where had she been?
Super strange. From the article posted above:

“First responders pulled the body from the river and tried CPR before declaring the person dead, Barton said.”

Super strange. From the article posted above:

“First responders pulled the body from the river and tried CPR before declaring the person dead, Barton said.”
Glad I'm not the only one who finds this odd. Was Tate's death an accident, murder, suicide? Where was she for all this time, who was she with?

She seems to have bounced between Montana & Washington State. I last find her working here in October 2023

I have known Tate my entire life, she unfortunately had substance abuse issues and went missing last year, but was found In a rehab facility about a month later. Her cause of death is still pending but she had just walked out of rehab again, she was trying faith based programs and was trying to be something that did not line up with her personality and i believe that drove her to the edge. She had a rough life, she was sarcastic and hilarious, but she was never what they tried to push her to be. More than likely this was self inflicted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back