Taylor Swift concerts canceled after 2 arrested in Vienna for alleged terrorist attack plans. Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

DS2021

Reaction score

Taylor Swift's Eras Tour shows in Vienna, Austria, have been canceled after government officials confirmed an alleged ISIS-linked terrorist plot to attack large events, organizers said Wednesday.

"With confirmation from government officials of a planned terrorist attack at Ernst Happel Stadium, we have no choice but to cancel the three scheduled shows for everyone's safety," Barracuda Music, the concerts' organizer, said in an online post.

''Swift has spoken about her concerns of a terrorist attack at one of her stadium shows. In 2019, she told Elle magazine it was her biggest fear.

"After the Manchester Arena bombing and the Vegas concert shooting, I was completely terrified to go on tour this time because I didn’t know how we were going to keep 3 million fans safe over seven months," Swift said ahead of the Lover Tour, which was then canceled because of Covid.

She added, "There was a tremendous amount of planning, expense, and effort put into keeping my fans safe."

"My fear of violence has continued into my personal life," she said. "I carry QuikClot army grade bandage dressing, which is for gunshot or stab wounds."

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back