Team Caylee vs. Team Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you like Team Caylee vs. Team Casey to represent the prosecution and defense?

• Agree

Votes: 82 67.8%
  • Disagree

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • I have a different idea

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what you mean and i say this with all due respect but the team thing makes it sound like this is a big game, which it is not.

we're all adults so why not just call them by their proper names?

that's all i'm going to say. :)

I agree with you coco, it also gives US more credibility, IMO.

i know what you mean and i say this with all due respect but the team thing makes it sound like this is a big game, which it is not.

:clap:

Yeah...me too. but as per tricia's sticky we can't do that anymore.hence the reason for my new poll.

I must add that because of "team KC" it has become a big game...so why not give the prosecution their rightful name "team Caylee"

I don't like the term "TEAM" either, because it calls up images of cheerleaders and scorekeepers, and commentary and color.....

This is a tragic circumstance. The fact that the defense has brought in all these experts to construct smoke and mirrors just makes me sick.

I don't think coming up with cutesy names for who is representing who will help us stay on track with our true purpose, and that is to bring justice to that sweet little girl, Caylee Marie.

IMHO

I don't like the term "TEAM" either, because it calls up images of cheerleaders and scorekeepers, and commentary and color.....

This is a tragic circumstance. The fact that the defense has brought in all these experts to construct smoke and mirrors just makes me sick.

I don't think coming up with cutesy names for who is representing who will help us stay on track with our true purpose, and that is to bring justice to that sweet little girl, Caylee Marie.

IMHO

I'm hoping this will clarify that if you are defending KC you are in KC's team and not Caylee's...that's the distinction. I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM IN CAYLEE'S TEAM. I can't see anything wrong with that. anyone defending KC is on KC's team...is that not the truth?

Gros_Smileys_3.gif

GO TEAM CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for saying this. We refer to LE as LE and the SA/Prosecutor because that is who they are. The defense is the defense. Not specifically the players on either side of the bench.

To use any other description demeans their positions within the legal system. After the trial is over, I don't care what you call who.

IMHO

I totally agree. Using cutesy names belittles the entire situation and is very disrespectful to little Caylee, IMO.

I don't really like the whole team thing, but I can live with it.

The sad thing is, Caylee lost this game.

Thank you for saying this. We refer to LE as LE and the SA/Prosecutor because that is who they are. The defense is the defense. Not specifically the players on either side of the bench.

To use any other description demeans their positions within the legal system. After the trial is over, I don't care what you call who.

True. but who's rights is the prosecution defending? Is it not the victims? In this case Caylee? So why not give them a descriptive term that explains what they are doing? They are in Caylee's team! The defense, on the other hand, as described by JB, first priority is KC. So the defense, by definition, is on KC's team. Team means what group you belong to...that's all.
again...I'M ON CAYLEE'S TEAM!

I agree with this, and prefer LE and SA/P (or defense and prosecution) because it's less to type also.

I agree, we arent talking about some celebrity divorce here!

No one HAS to call either side a TEAM if they don't want to.

When you look at it on paper it reads:

State of Florida versus Casey Anthony.

State of Florida: 18 million people
Casey Anthony: 1

No one HAS to call either side a TEAM if they don't want to.

When you look at it on paper it reads:

State of Florida versus Casey Anthony.

State of Florida: 18 million people
Casey Anthony: 1

Great point, Patty!
I will for, just to make a statement, will be referring to team Caylee and team KC. anyone defending KC is on KC's team and not Caylee's (JMO!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member