Team Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You guys are making me cry!

I want to add HHJP. I know he's not supposed to take a side, but I believe this trial will be fair, and justice will be served for Caylee because of him taking over the case. I have never been more confident in a judge in my entire life.

He will insure True Justice,which will ultimately be for Caylee,IMO. I also believe HHJP will keep this trial from becoming a circus,which will keep the focus on Caylee where it should be.

I'm going picture all of them in their virtual "Team Caylee" t-shirts.

Our very own Muzikman .He attends the hearings when he can and always makes sure the documents are available for us ,and he does it all for Caylee!

Add me to this list!!!

:fireworks:TEAM CAYLEE!!:fireworks:

Has anyone mentioned the Grunds, and Mark Dejame (sp?) And Uncle Rick Plesea.

Mr. Roy Kronk!! He called LE a total of 4 times trying to get someone out there to see what he was seeing, only to be ignored the first 3 times and being told he was wasting LE's time. I am so happy his conscience could not just leave it alone and he went back there for the 4th and final time. He brought Caylee home!!

Kathi Belich, WFTV reporter. Sheer doggedness has kept her on this case despite having to deal with the obnoxious DT. They hate her and are intimidated by her, she will keep probing until she finds the truth and asks the questions they did NOT want asked.

Kathy Belich has been firmly on Team Caylee from the beginning. One thing that stands out in my mind is when Casey was out on bond and having to report weekly to the sheriff's dept. One day Casey was walking to the door with a deliberate swagger to her hips. Kathy asked, "why are you walking that way?"

Kathy asks the questions that the defense doesn't want to answer, let alone being asked in a public setting where the question might be planted in the public's mind.

Kathy Belich has been firmly on Team Caylee from the beginning. One thing that stands out in my mind is when Casey was out on bond and having to report weekly to the sheriff's dept. One day Casey was walking to the door with a deliberate swagger to her hips. Kathy asked, "why are you walking that way?"

Kathy asks the questions that the defense doesn't want to answer, let alone being asked in a public setting where the question might be planted in the public's mind.

Yes, and IIRC, Kathi asked her why she was 'strutting.' lol

ME! :newhere:

It is just so profoundly sad and disturbing that so few family members are on this list! Strangers care more about Caylee than her own family! :maddening:

ME! :newhere:

It is just so profoundly sad and disturbing that so few family members are on this list! Strangers care more about Caylee than her own family! :maddening:

:Welcome1:

Thank you for the welcome! Glad to be here!

Yes, and IIRC, Kathi asked her why she was 'strutting.' lol

I was trying to find that video a while back. I remember when it first came out, KB wasn't so well known to me so I'd like to watch it again knowing it was her that was asking it. Can anyone find it?

Corporal Eric Edwards, OCSO

For a multitude of reasons, but especially for this:

"I can't see her bagging herself up and hopping down the road and jumping in there herself. Someone had something to do with it. There had to be child abuse somewhere, Jose."

OCSO's Appie Wells! Along with Allen and Melich, he sort of played the "good cop" in the Universal interview, which must have been a difficult role.

You all have just about everyone covered....but I would add:

Lady Justice
justice_scales.png

Justice for Caylee

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads