Teen says 2 boys chased her from class, beat her in bathroom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

SaguaroSpirit

Reaction score
'I'll let God deal with it': Teen says 2 boys chased her from class, beat her in bathroom at Warren Central

"

at Warren Central​

A mother is questioning why and how her daughter ended up with serious injuries after she was beaten by two male students inside a bathroom at Warren Central High School.

poster_49dbafdcf2124c3493ffdecd5cce7a91.jpeg

warren central .png

By: Kaitlyn Kendall
Posted at 5:01 PM, Sep 15, 2022

and last updated 11:30 AM, Sep 16, 2022
INDIANAPOLIS — A mother is questioning why and how her daughter ended up with serious injuries after she was beaten by two male students inside a bathroom at Warren Central High School.
Lakesha Cannon is the mother of Niyah Dixon, 17, a senior at the high school. She has a broken neck, torn ligaments and other injuries after she was attacked, according to her family."

One alleged assailant arrested, both suspended
One arrested -- that's a start. Throw the other in the clink, too.

They beat the he!! out of that 17 year old. Why, why, why?? Oh, she looks so broken.
Her poor mother -- all she can do is be with her daughter as much as possible, bug the he!! out of LE and whoever else, and pray (if she is a praying person). I just said a prayer for both of them.
Grrrrr.

This is attempted murder, in my amateur opinion. They need to be tried as adults, and we need to know who these vicious animals are. Plaster their faces in the news for all to see.

Prayers for healing and comfort for this young woman. She's going to need a lot of physical and emotional support. Her family should immediately seek legal counsel if they haven't already.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Her injuries seem to be so serious -- oh, I hope her neck injury will heal without damaging her spine and nerves. And she looks so small lying in that hospital bed.

How and why would those boys/young men do that to her?
How can her mother sleep at night?
And Yes to a charge of attempted murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back