• tegree_alethea_brown_1.jpg
Brown, circa 1992

• Missing Since01/31/1992
  • Missing FromOntario, California
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Date of Birth06/04/1960 (58)
  • Age31 years old
  • Height and Weight5'7, 140 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Brown has a five-inch scar on her left hip. She wears contact lenses.
Details of Disappearance
Brown was last seen in Ontario, California on January 31, 1992. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

I came across Tegree’s profile when searching for matches to the following Jane Doe (POST MORTEM IMAGE AT LINK):
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I was hoping someone else would take a look. Timing and stats match up. It’s hard to compare photos due to the angle of the UID’s, but the teeth caught my eye. I’m trying to determine if Tegree is missing the same tooth as the UID or if it’s just the photo that makes it look that way.

I came across Tegree’s profile when searching for matches to the following Jane Doe (POST MORTEM IMAGE AT LINK):
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I was hoping someone else would take a look. Timing and stats match up. It’s hard to compare photos due to the angle of the UID’s, but the teeth caught my eye. I’m trying to determine if Tegree is missing the same tooth as the UID or if it’s just the photo that makes it look that way.
UP7939 has been ruled out from being Tegree.

5 Unidentified Person Exclusions
1723995374060.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member