Teresa and Ron's Complete 180 in Misty's Involvement.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
vickycopsy, It crossed my mind when I heard Misty saying, "she looked under the beds", that possibly M. Did look under some beds for H., and the slip-up being, she wasn't at R.'s house when she was looking under beds for H..

Ahhhhh.. Haaaa! Good thinking mysterylover! Didn't occur to me, but good theory. Explains her comment about looking under the beds...

Ahhhhh.. Haaaa! Good thinking mysterylover! Didn't occur to me, but good theory. Explains her comment about looking under the beds...

But what will explain TN and GGM's stating that they also looked under beds? In closets, too.

OK WTF! I just read an article & Ron's lawyer is now stating that Ron doesn't believe Misty had anything to do with Haleigh gone missing. Now it appears he is back to believing Misty again.

(SNIPPED FROM THE LINK BELOW)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/12/earlyshow/main5378770.shtml

Terry Shoemaker, Ron Cummings' attorney said on "The Early Show," "(Ronald) always thought that she told the truth. He has had some concerns regarding what she has said, some discrepancies between different statements, but he has stood by her all along."

"She Wasn't There When I Woke Up"

Ronald, who was to appear on "The Early Show" with his lawyer, couldn't make the interview because of a family illness, Shoemaker said.

Ronald Cummings is now divorcing Misty, Shoemaker said -- not because Ronald doubts her story -- but because the pressure of the ongoing investigation into Haleigh's disappearance had been building up in the household.

As for Misty Cummings' claims about Sheffield's family, Shoemaker said Ronald Cummings has talked to Florida police about them, but he hasn't accused anyone.

"He doesn't know what took place that night," Shoemaker said, "And he said wants everybody to be looked in to."

And "everybody" includes his current wife, whose story, Shoemaker said, Ronald Cummings doubts somewhat.

Missing Girl's Sitter's Story Doubted

"He in no way believes that she was involved whatsoever. ... She has changed her story a little here and there," Shoemaker said, "but nothing major."

But Misty Cummings says her story of the night Haleigh went missing hasn't changed. "It's the same, it's the truth," she told Rodriguez.

Could someone please help me understand why NG has always treated Ronald as this grieving young father in spite of all the evidence and statement's LE have made since the beginning?:banghead:

Novice Seeker

ITA...:banghead: What does NG know that we don't know????? It seems like there is something bigger going on in Satsuma....

okay, maybe a dumb thought on my end but....

Maybe they all knew where Haleigh was, and something just recently happened to Haleigh that caused her death... and they are all breaking down and apart so they can place the blame on Misty and stick together... thinking that since the spotlight has been on her all along, that when they find Haleigh the spot light will still be with Misty, and they can pin the death on her and get out of the middle of it.

Could someone please help me understand why NG has always treated Ronald as this grieving young father in spite of all the evidence and statement's LE have made since the beginning?:banghead:

Novice Seeker

He is young. He is a father, and his daughter is missing. I can't imagine that he isn't grieving. So that is how NG approaches him. Last night Marc Klass called the people involved in the case (as parents, other relatives, etc,) "fragile." That seems to fit every parent of a missing or murdered child I have seen in the media or known in person. Ron Cummings isn't any different, so far as I can see.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27
Back