Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Teresa was going to be my guest this evening this is what I would say and ask.

I might try to catch more flies with honey in the first week to month that my grandchild is missing. Time is up and when you constantly lie to accomplish what you seek you just become a liar. It isn't working....time for another route at finding Haleigh. How about being honest and telling the darn truth. Put all the cards on the table and explain to me why you wanted the world to believe that Misty was Mother of the Year. Why did you send GGS over to check on Misty on February 9th?

Please honor your granddaughter by telling the truth

Looks like TN has to believe Misty is not involved. To do otherwise, would implicate her son.

Or IMO to keep Misty close, her only tie at this point of knowing possilbly anything about her grandbaby.

LOL, nothing is ever written in stone when it comes to being on shows. Teresa is not going to be on tonight but is scheduled again for tomorrow unless something happens tomorrow.

So TN was supposed to be on and now she won't be? Thank you cajun for the update. I guess the we will have to wait another day.

I would lie, cheat, and steal to find my grandchild. If Teresa is saying things which goes towards that end...I don't blame her for doing it. She has good reason. She is desperate to bring Haleigh home and find out what happened to her. So what if she says nice things about Misty and dupes her? Catch more flies with honey. She would get nowhere with Misty if she said maybe what she really thought!

I understand there was a new interview with Miss Neves today that brings up even more inconsistancies. I look forward to perusing it later when link is added.

She probably is not looking forward to explaining her phone message. Can't blame her.........lol.

It was just reported on HLN that Ron's mom said (today) Ron is not doubtful of Misty's story and he wouldn't be with her if he thought she had something to do with Haleigh's disapppearance...go figure.

Round and round we go where it stops .....I think we all should just stick together and focus on the one thing we have in common. Haleigh Cummings

It was just reported on HLN that Ron's mom said (today) Ron is not doubtful of Misty's story and he wouldn't be with her if he thought she had something to do with Haleigh's disapppearance...go figure.

That's what I mean, "riddles". It makes no sense. Did he develop this strong belief in trusting Misty before or after the 3 day binge party and her rendevous with another and then he marries her? Makes me raise an eyebrow to whatever he says from here on in. Something is just not right here.

If Teresa was going to be my guest this evening this is what I would say and ask.

I might try to catch more flies with honey in the first week to month that my grandchild is missing. Time is up and when you constantly lie to accomplish what you seek you just become a liar. It isn't working....time for another route at finding Haleigh. How about being honest and telling the darn truth. Put all the cards on the table and explain to me why you wanted the world to believe that Misty was Mother of the Year. Why did you send GGS over to check on Misty on February 9th?

Please honor your granddaughter by telling the truth

BBM :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Put your cards on the table Croslins and Cummngs, you are all spinning around in circles and these games are getting you nowhere fast... the lies will drive you crazy!

I'm so confused.

I listened to the vms message from TN to TM. She describes how Misty and Ron are estranged; they are trying to monitor each other phone calls; and Misty is ready to crack. She encourages TM to come and get Misty tomorrow.

Listen to today's HLN. A reporter asserts that she spoke to TN today and this is what TN said:

MIKE GALANGOS: Lets get back to Misty ... and Ron. And we're finding out, that according to Ron, Marlena, according to Ron Cummings, he's skeptical of Misty's story ? What do we know about that ?

MARLENA SCHIVO(sp) ?: That's something else. Ok, we have Tim Miller from Equsearch saying that Ron said that. I spoke to Ron's directly mother today and asked her , "Does Ronald have a problem with Misty's story ?" And she said, "No, he doesn't." She said, "Ronald would never protect anyone who he thought had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. And her certainly wouldn't be with Misty, if he thought she had anything to do with it."

YouTube - Prime News 9/2/09 Haleigh 3:40 min

Isn't this a 180 on TN's part ?

I'm so confused.

I listened to the vms message from TN to TM. She describes how Misty and Ron are estranged; they are trying to monitor each other phone calls; and Misty is ready to crack. She encourages TM to come and get Misty tomorrow.

Listen to today's HLN. A reporter asserts that she spoke to TN today and this is what TN said:

MIKE GALANGOS: Lets get back to Misty ... and Ron. And we're finding out, that according to Ron, Marlena, according to Ron Cummings, he's skeptical of Misty's story ? What do we know about that ?

MARLENA SCHIVO(sp) ?: That's something else. Ok, we have Tim Miller from Equsearch saying that Ron said that. I spoke to Ron's directly mother today and asked her , "Does Ronald have a problem with Misty's story ?" And she said, "No, he doesn't." She said, "Ronald would never protect anyone who he thought had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. And her certainly wouldn't be with Misty, if he thought she had anything to do with it."

YouTube - Prime News 9/2/09 Haleigh 3:40 min

Isn't this a 180 on TN's part ?

It's even more than that it's a 360 and then a 180 and another 180.

Misty knows darn well by now that they are not supporting her......so this standing by Misty to keep ur enemies close stuff does not work anymore.

TN is only out to protect her GOLDEN BOY!
She has her own motives to throw everyone else under the bus........

I don't think it's a 360 or 180 or anything else.....your hearing what SOMEONE else thinks they heard her say. Not a good source at all.
Got to hear it from her DIRECTLY.

It's called "saving face." TN is not going to say that Ron suspects Misty, she is going to make him sound as good as she can. I can sit here and say my son wouldn't do this or that, but in reality, I don't know what he would do. TN wants everyone to think Ron is completely innocent and that he would not be stupid enough to marry Misty, much less stay with her, if he suspected she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Also, she knows she made those statements back in March that Misty was Mother of the Year, and she doesn't want to be embarrassed, but she would rather it be Misty that goes down for this than her son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345