Teresa N - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LFlorida I have no idea of the answer to your question but my suspicion would be no - no recording devices allowed.

If you guys want to discuss TN's conflicting statements, that isn't a problem. Just refrain from calling her a liar over and over and over and over. If we went back and counted each single post that simply said TN is a liar, I'll bet we'd all want a nickel for each one! I know I do already without counting! :D

I don't recall ever flat out stating she is a liar.. I do recall stating many many times she has lied, manipulated and mislead all of us and LE since the beginning though...Is that the same? JMO

In reference to the link above, I find it interesting that Hank Sr. was quoted as saying:

“Ronald marries her,” he said. “He doesn’t act like somebody whose baby is gone. He doesn’t.”

The focus on his daughter should be shifted, he said.

“They need to investigate that family like they have ours,” he said.

Donjeta's law: If someone is caught lying or seriously suspected of lying often enough eventually they tend to be perceived as liars...

But I do understand what you're saying, Kimster, and I'll try to avoid oneliners "X is a liar".
It's always more interesting with examples anyway.

Just a word of advice for anyone hoping to take a shortcut like MEEE to see if Nayance is the only one with this audio...

It don't werk to search threads on here using two letter words.

(Oh well. Sometimes the most amazing things come from non-automated searches.)

I suspect that Teresa has frustrated this investigation as much, and as often, as she's frustrated us. Her fabrications have, actively and blatantly, shrouded the truth about the events surrounding Haleigh-- the night she disappeared, as well as the content of her little life in general-- this is conduct very unbecoming for a flesh and blood grandmother, imo. It's made me very suspicious of her motives. Until she alters the way she's managing this crisis this will continue to be my two cents on this subject.

Donjeta's law: If someone is caught lying or seriously suspected of lying often enough eventually they tend to be perceived as liars...

But I do understand what you're saying, Kimster, and I'll try to avoid oneliners "X is a liar".
It's always more interesting with examples anyway.

omg - how will they ever prosecute this case IF she was not truthful from the beginning? [IF, if , if.]

Defense atty's dream.

Thx, donjeta. Dang.

Sorry, Mom called and tied me up for a bit. :)

It's not about the word liar necessarily, it is about saying she is lying over and over and over. I mean, someone could state "TN said that blah blah" as part of the discussion and then someone else might say "Yes, but I'm not sure we can believe her on that one" or something like that. But to get into a frenzy of one post after another going on and on about her lying and then bringing up another topic where she lied and then it gets to name calling...its just a progression that has gone on and on way too long.

If someone wanted to open a thread where the topic is about TN's conflicting statements, that is totally allowable. Just need to make sure it doesn't turn into a TN bashing fest.

I had no idea NG was the only one with those tapes. Thank you, Charlie.

They don't allow recording devices into the visiting rooms do they? [Not implying anything, a serious question.]

LF I have no idea why NG is the only one with those tapes, but I have not seen them anywhere, and we've only heard the parts she chooses to play on her show.

I'm pretty sure no recording devices are allowed, but that makes it even more confusing as to why only NG has that taped visit.

I'd really like to hear the whole thing, I'm sure there is TONS of stuff to analyze in there.

What the heck, I'll give it a shot because I feel it is a very important aspect of why this case remains unsolved.

But no matter what, I'm not using the word "Inconsistencies". I'm tired of that word.

Well, nayance is on right now. I'm going to ck it out. [Ya never know.]

I have completely lost my mind, haven't I?

insert roly-poly smiley right HERE.

This show is a lot of parts of old shows. I swear Ron is nodding out.

This show is a lot of parts of old shows. I swear Ron is nodding out.

golly - you were dead on with that 2nd sentence.

Hope they play the Tee visit so this won't be o/t. hint-hint Marlana. ;)

I might have to take you up on that bet, Kimster. ;) Just playing with ya.

OT....I was thinking of playing rons inmate # on a fantasy 5 ticket in Fl. The night I thought about it the #'s came in. I was in total shock, of course I didn't buy a ticket that night. the winning #'s that night 2/19 were 1, 2 6, 7, 10. Ron's inmate # is 1000276. I would have gotten 4 out of 5 and won $58.50.

Okay guys, we're getting too far off topic. Feel free to open an NG weekend thread if you want.

golly - you were dead on with that 2nd sentence.

Hope they play the Tee visit so this won't be o/t. hint-hint Marlana. ;)

I like watching these old ones now that we know what a dope boy he is for positive. Whole different light.

My thoughts on TN.... all IMO
1. Her being a dispatcher for a neighboring county means zip when it comes to a missing child investigation. She has no "pull" with LE. They just all know who she is. and that's not always a good thing
2. Her early praises of Misty. All an act. She knew from the getgo that all eyes would be on the last person to see her grand daughter. And by focusing on Misty people would naturally focus on Ron. And that was her worse fear. Her dysfunctional family secrets coming out.
3. TN knows when to hide from the press. Unlike the Croslins. But TN has had a lot more years practicing on how to hide her family dysfunction than the Croslins. The Croslins are new to this. TN and family are pros.
4. TN is loving all the attention on the Croslin family right now. As long as we're focused on their dysfunction, we aren't focusing on hers. So she will stay quiet as long as she can.
5. TN calls the shots in that family, not GGM Sykes. If GGM Sykes was the boss, TN would have been held responsible to raise her own children. which leads me to-
6. TN doesn't defend Ron because of her motherly instinct. She defends him because of the guilt she has for abandoning him. And her fear that when people know the truth about her son,how it will reflect on her. Hence her comment to Ron in jail about how she didn't love his sister more etc.... don't believe what anybody else says.....obviously TN lies awake in bed at night worrying what some psychologist down the road is gonna say about her

Tn was in a bad wreck and IIRC had to use Oxy for pain.
I just saw on an old video that TN is wearing high heeled jean boots
on in a video. Then I notice she can get on the ground etc.
How bad was she hurt?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025