Terri and the gym

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In my opinion, Terri was able to sleep because she knew where Kyron was. It is the worrying and wondering that makes one sleepless. I think the fact that she was able to sleep is huge and speaks to her state of mind.

Sorry, didn't mean to drag this thread a little OT. Back to talking specifically about the gym!

In my opinion, Terri was able to sleep because she knew where Kyron was. It is the worrying and wondering that makes one sleepless. I think the fact that she was able to sleep is huge and speaks to her state of mind.

Hardly.

JMO

Last call for Gym discussion. This is not a FB thread.

At this point i really cant see what TH wrote on her facebook as red flags as she was also the one connecting with people, ordering flyers and IIRC the gym was a central point for distributing the fliers to friends and people searching for Kyron as they going to the Horman home was difficult due to the press. I saw the now infamous" the hitting the gym" as her going to drop off flyers to help with the search for Kyron.

I suppose the way i see it is we know what Th was doing in those early days before they spoke to the press. I have no idea what others in the family were doing. Neither event speaks volumes to me.. or are indicative of much. It is just what it is..

People assume TH is guilty as speculation was quickly pointing to her ..stands to reason she was the last person in the family to see K combined with the fact DY told the press her immediate thought when she received the call that Kyron was missing was "what have you done to my son" (not verbatim i don't have time to look up the exact quote. My feelings were if that is being stated to the public i'm damn sure it was one of the first things stated to LE as well. That sure would make me look closer at TH but i'm not sure it would convince me of her guilt.

Also on the parents not out searching Capt Shults addressed those comments on June 12th. So for me moot point i'm sure they were closely following what Le advised...

"In addressing reporters, Capt. Mike Shults said two questions were "pretty important" to answer about the boy's family.

First, Shults said, there's a reason the family is not out in the field helping with the search.

"We need them to be close and that was conveyed to them from the beginning," he said. "We need them to be right there so that if (investigators) have questions or they find evidence or if they're going in a direction that's totally wrong. ..."

"Their information is critical and they immediately knew that and immediately started assisting the sheriff's office to provide that information to us, which is exactly what we wanted them to do."

Shults also said he asked family members to maintain normal activities -- such as grocery shopping or going to the gym -- to help maintain their mental and physical health.

"Once we determined that this search could take some time, it was discussed what that really meant to them and how long this could be, knowing that the stress was going to be overwhelming and it could be important to keep their minds and bodies healthy," Shults said. "We need them to help us bring Kyron home."

Lindstrand said Shults addressed the issues "because if he was a viewer at home, those are the two questions he would want to know."

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/post_109.html

As for the statements Le advised them not to speak out to media, On June 9th FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele Stated " The parents are not speaking to the media because they do not believe it is in the best interest of finding Kyron".
Then LE came out and stated that was not their advice and after a conversation with the parents they decided to speak.. So for me reading between those lines and Kaine's e-mail and the comments in the early reports it was KH's decision not talk in the early days of the investigation.

OOps back to the topic on hand I think her attending the gym after Kyron went missing is neither here nor there. However the trip to the gym on the 4th does need to be looked at to verify Th's timeline and the opportunity to commit this crime if indeed she did.

Of course all of this is just merely MOO

This article says TH went to 24-Hour Fitness on Waterhouse Ave. in Beaverton.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Looking at the 24-Hour Fitness site's FAQ page (see cardless check-in section):

http://www.24hourfitness.com/company/faq/

I found the following info. (not direct quotes, I'm summarizing).

24-Hour Fitness is switching over to cardless entry, which uses fingerprinting to ID members so they won't have to bring photo ID to club. It's not at all locations yet, but it will be.

The location TH went to is new (web page says newly opened http://www.24hourfitness.com/FindClubDetail.do?clubid=849), so it may well already have this system. If not, sounds like photo ID would be required.

Also, the FAQ page says even after a club switches to cardless entry, people using Kids Club would still need to bring photo ID if using the babysitting services.

So it sounds like the club check-in info. would be pretty verifiable.

Does anyone know if they would have to use a card to check out? And that her leaving time would be on record?

Does anyone know if they would have to use a card to check out? And that her leaving time would be on record?

From what I understand, you don't need to check out of the workout club but she of course would have to check Baby K out if she was at the Gym's Daycare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back