Terri Has Moved -- What is Next in the Pressure Cooker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO as long as she's got no custody she has no say about what her child eats or where she plays and her father is free to choose anything he likes as long as it is not harmful to her. If Terri complains, well, too bad, maybe she should have contested the restraining order and gone for custody so she could take care of their child in a better manner if she thinks he can't do it.

IMO as long as she's got no custody she has no say about what her child eats or where she plays and her father is free to choose anything he likes as long as it is not harmful to her. If Terri complains, well, too bad, maybe she should have contested the restraining order and gone for custody so she could take care of their child in a better manner if she thinks he can't do it.

She has 30 days to contest. She simply chose not to contest on Friday.

She has 30 days to contest. She simply chose not to contest on Friday.

IMO her attorney has advised her not to contest the RO until either she's cleared in Kyron's disappearance or the criminal trial is behind her.

IMO her attorney has advised her not to contest the RO until either she's cleared in Kyron's disappearance or the criminal trial is behind her.

that's possible. All I know for certain is she has 30 days.

If Terri Horman has not been named a suspect in this case, then what's to stop her from moving out of the country? Just curious.

If Terri Horman has not been named a suspect in this case, then what's to stop her from moving out of the country? Just curious.

Money. How would she live? Visas, eligibility to stay in a country for awhile.

Just like in the US, one can't just move to a country because one would like to.

Just like in the US, one can't just move to a country because one would like to.

Right. She has no job, and had to extort Kaine just to get enough money to move out. She might be able to beg, borrow, or steal enough to go visit Mexico for awhile, but they're not going to let her move in permanently. They have enough poor people.

Roseburg 400 miles away..........what I heard on news HLN.
Harder for LE to watch her ........nice, real nce.
Her parents may give her money to stay in Canada????

Roseburg 400 miles away..........what I heard on news HLN.
Harder for LE to watch her ........nice, real nce.
Her parents may give her money to stay in Canada????

Roseburg is less than 200 miles, one direction. 400 miles round trip.

If her parents give her money, it's no one's business, even if they believe it is.

Nothing.

And even if she were named a suspect, there would be nothing to prevent her from leaving the country.

She could easily go to Asia and get a job for big money teaching English. Sign up with an agency, get the offer with travel reimbursement and go.

Her academic credentials would make her a hot prospect. People with no other qualification than that they are native English speakers can make $75 USD/hour teaching English in South Korea, for instance. Someone who has actual teaching credentials could make far, far more.

I am speaking from personal experience; I considered doing this at one point in my life, in part because I hold multiple citizenships. I discovered that even for someone with a single citizenship, it is very easy. I chose not to do it but, had I chosen otherwise, I could have been working as an English teacher in Asia in less than a month.

If she doesn't have a current passport it would take longer, of course.

Money? who's paying houze and the fl lawyer?

Don't know who is paying Houze. Maybe TH with future divorce settlement money? Or her parents? Or maybe he's doing it out of the goodness of his heart? As far as the divorce lawyer I am pretty sure that Kaine may have to pay, not positive how that works.

And should he do so, I hope her divorce attorney uses it as proof that the child is being manipulated as a weapon to strike against her mother. I would further hope her divorce attorney explains that, while Terri had at first assumed their daughter would be safer with her father, based upon the death threats she's received, she now realizes that her soon to be ex-husband has other motives and the detrimental alienation tactics he's using will only serve to harm their small child's psyche, and that they are now going to challenge the custody of baby K.

Because using a child to do anything like this is unconscionable.

I believe possibly killing a child to get back at his father is unconscionable.

JMO

And should he do so, I hope her divorce attorney uses it as proof that the child is being manipulated as a weapon to strike against her mother. I would further hope her divorce attorney explains that, while Terri had at first assumed their daughter would be safer with her father, based upon the death threats she's received, she now realizes that her soon to be ex-husband has other motives and the detrimental alienation tactics he's using will only serve to harm their small child's psyche, and that they are now going to challenge the custody of baby K.

Because using a child to do anything like this is unconscionable.

And while she is explaining all that I hope she also takes time to explain the murder for hire and by the way, where is Kyron?

Well, let's face it: she is a person of interest, LE just isn't ready to say she is yet. Were she not a person of interest, they wouldn't have circulated posters with her face on it and give her multiple lie detectors, and they wouldn't pass info to Kaine about her and advise him to seek a restraining order and keep the baby away from her. As I see it, POI is used like "innocent" is used - for instance a murderer may be legally innocent until proven guilty, but in reality he's guilty from the moment he commits the crime. In the same way, someone is a person of interest when LE takes a specific interest in them, even if they are not officially and publicly labeled a POI.

Also we have no idea how much evidence LE has. Clearly they have far more than they're making public - we know this because we only find out pieces of what LE knows far later and through a circuitous route (such as Kaine getting info from LE and acting on it, then reporting that he has done so, with no denial from LE). LE would be foolish to share all of their evidence with the public. KH, DY and TY have all made statements that they know some piece of information from their LE briefings, but are not at liberty to share it. So although WE might not have evidence of wrongdoing, LE certainly could.

Finally, had she wanted contact with her own child and were she innocent, there are legal avenues for her to have followed. Or to follow in the future. Doesn't look like she's headed that way quite yet.

I am not sure just how much true evidence LE has if any. Gut feelings and suspicions aren't evidence and LE knows it all too well.

The police aren't going to get involved with Terri and Kaine's personal custody and divorce issue. They aren't in that line of business.

As far as fighting for her child, things are not always cut and dry. Imo, Terri Horman is fully aware that her life is in shambles whether she is innocent or guilty. She has no income, she has no assets, she is hounded constantly by the media, with them now staking out her parents' home, and she has received death threats. That isn't an environment that a little 19 month old should live in and imo Terri knows it.

If she is ever cleared of the mess then she will be at the courthouse in a heartbeat trying to seek custody of K or to get visitation rights.

imo

If she ever plans to file for custody again she should try to get regular visitation ASAP, even if supervised, to prevent becoming a stranger to her daughter, IMO. Her daughter is very young and no one knows how long it takes for her to be cleared from this, and she is not going to have an easy time getting custody even if cleared if she hasn't seen her child in ages and the child has settled into a comfortable existence with her father and all but forgotten about her mother. It wouldn't be in the child's best interests to uproot her from a stable environment and give custody to a virtual stranger.

And while she is explaining all that I hope she also takes time to explain the murder for hire and by the way, where is Kyron?

I should imagine if they have proof of the MFH, she'd be arrested. The other day, I was talking to my BFF. We exchange txts and talk on the phone and during the work week, email. Each of us has voiced frustration at our Main Squeezes. Each of us has said "I'll give you a million dollars to b!tchslap him into Tuesday" or something along those lines. Each of us has been vociferous about just ending the relationships, because frustration sets in and anger takes hold. Each of us is still with the same main squeeze, each man still healthy and hale. Each man has no doubt voiced similar sentiments regarding each of us.

Saying you want someone dead to end the frustration is not the same as being frustrated enough to make someone die. The first is a focus on ending the frustration and one can assume if she's in an affair with this person, there's frustration in the marital relationship. The second is a focus upon getting rid of the source of the frustration, the person. If there was any proof that Terri's frustration level was enough to turn it into a search to make Kaine die, the police does not have it. Therefore it must remain as a level of saying she wished her frustration to end and this landscaper deciding to put two and ninety together to come up with 4. Just his say so isn't valid enough.

And to continue to accuse her of a murder for hire plot, a diabolical intent, when there is just simply NO PROOF OF SUCH A THING is just feeding a frenzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay23