Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on the KATU facebook page.

KATU News KATU has just obtained emails written by Terri Horman, giving her version of events the day Kyron vanished....You'll be able to hear, for the first time, what she says happened that day, tonight at 11.

http://www.facebook.com/katunews?ref=ts

It looks official to me!

I hope its more than the interview that was described as in depth reporting, where Terri Horman was asked the "hard questions," which really consisted of no more than the reporter holding the microphone outstretched towards Terri's car vrooming by with windows up.

But I have to admit... the report made me let out a huge belly laugh, which was needed at that point.

And thank you, because your description of that pathetic "interview" just gave ME a real laugh!

I dunno. Seems like this would be huge, or at the very least, on KATU's website. I think it's a hoax.

I don't think it's a hoax, it's just prolly not what we wanna hear. Nothing with a bite, nothing juicy, nothing rich... fodder perhaps...

However... I have my second wind in adrenaline-rushed anticipation that there is a minute tidbit for me to sleuth! HA!

Tomorrow's the big day... if LE shows a pic at the presser and asks the public, "Hey...who's this?" It's an imploding WS today, I predict... prolly a lot of basement work, etc.

On Anita Kissée -Katu FB, she is answering people's questions...

She says they are emails they have obtained..

I think with everything coming out as it has, locals and people that have had contact with TH are now starting to talk...

http://www.facebook.com/anitakissee.katu

I'm going to guess that these emails weren't sent to a news outfit. (meaning written to a reporter)

I'm also going to guess that these emails were written back and forth between one of her friends...

wonder who gave them to KATU? I would think it would have to be either the friend who it was written to, or someone in LE who also has the access.

I don't know why but I keep thinking that these new searches and all these new bits of info being released are related. Wonder if it was a friend (probably not Dede) who decided to roll over on Terri... even if it is just out of self preservation.

Why oh why does everything seem to come to light on the 11:00 news slot.. what happened to prime time at 6...i don't really think i can manage 2 a.m(est) but i'm grinding those coffee beans now..

I wager a bet that these emails were sent to the friends on or around the time of her funky face book postings.

I further state I am sure that LE has them

I wager a bet that these emails were sent to the friends on or around the time of her funky face book postings.

I further state I am sure that LE has them

Or from 2007, 2009, etc. LOL "In her own words!"

Why oh why does everything seem to come to light on the 11:00 news slot.. what happened to prime time at 6...i don't really think i can manage 2 a.m(est) but i'm grinding those coffee beans now..

It's times like this you wish you lived in Hawaii.....oh wait. That's ALL the time.

It appears we're probably in the same state so since you're staying up, can you call and wake me up? I have to get up at 5:00 a.m. JK

LMAOOOOOO! Sorry, but that just struck me as funny!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I don't think it's a hoax, it's just prolly not what we wanna hear. Nothing with a bite, nothing juicy, nothing rich... fodder perhaps...

However... I have my second wind in adrenaline-rushed anticipation that there is a minute tidbit for me to sleuth! HA!

Tomorrow's the big day... if LE shows a pic at the presser and asks the public, "Hey...who's this?" It's an imploding WS today, I predict... prolly a lot of basement work, etc.

I agree. It will say she was running errands. Hadn't talked to Kaine about the appointment yet, doesn't know why the teacher was confused, didn't do anything, whatever. I wouldn't expect much.

Me, I want to really hear this woman talk, not just her words said by another.

but gibby, the presser isn't until Wed right? Not tomorrow?

Maybe one of Teris friends sold her emails to the highest bidder.

Maybe these emails are a way to difuse wednesdays press conference with LE. Isn't that a trick of the Anthonys... create some sort of diversion right before damning news came out?

Something tells me this was a concerned friend who thought it might be a good idea to anonymously share these e-mails to a news station (maybe for a price?) to try to give TH a sympathetic face at a time when few people think she had nothing to do with KH's disappearance.

Given that TH has a hard time keeping anything to herself (and I do mean anything), it could be coming from any source, though.

Something tells me this was a concerned friend who thought it might be a good idea to anonymously share these e-mails to a news station (maybe for a price?) to try to give TH a sympathetic face at a time when few people think she had nothing to do with KH's disappearance.

Given that TH has a hard time keeping anything to herself (and I do mean anything), it could be coming from any source, though.

Good idea...maybe sharing with news media in exchange for being "left alone"??
I can't imagine in my wildest dreams TH actually answering questions submitted to her by the press a la KH & DY, but I also wonder if her parents are speaking out??
Ahhhh well, we will know in a few hours, at least more than we do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva