Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let us know what is being said. For some reason I can't get it. Thank you.

I'm sorry, I didn't see this before, but basically her emails are from June 5th and they are timeline setups to whomever she was speaking too... For example, I was here at 6:17 and Kaine was there at 2:12, etc. Very odd.

She went to one Fred Meyer 7 miles away and she has a receipt and then went to another because they did not have the medicine that Baby K needed

Terri: "They are blaming me in the blogs - I just want to scream"

(My thought? She had time to read the blogs the day after Kyron disappeared?)

2 emails sent the day after Kyron vanished

Terri wrote: The teacher thought he was taking Kyron to a doctor's appt but she meant that she ws going to see other exhibits - how did teacher get that wrong???

he was seen with a male chaperone and two women after she left???

There was no man on the visitor list (what list?) omg

(I need to listen to that again - did other people hear that?)

Kyron acting weird - can't remember anything, staring behavior, walk into room and back out again - mini seizures???

Dr's appt was supposed to be the next Friday?

That contradicts the teacher - no one expected him to be in class

I think she said male chaperone and two girls,but there were no male chaperones.

To Fred Myers, shop and check out in 12 minutes? Is that possible?

5 interviews with LE for Terri by sometime on the 5th? Wow. Yet she had time to read the blogs?

I would have been crying non stop for at least a week.

She said she went to gym at 11:20? Out at 12:20?

She's clearly trying to take advantage of this supposed chaos/disorganization. Any active mind would come to the same conclusion. This was a really poor attempt at sympathy.

Here is the first screen print:

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt. I said I was going to look at other exhibits – how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic – had to have been 300 people running around – no coordination…”

Sorry I am so slow...

Terri wrote: The teacher thought he was taking Kyron to a doctor's appt but she meant that she ws going to see other exhibits - how did teacher get that wrong???

Kyron acting weird - can't remember anything, staring behavior, walk into room and back out again - mini seizures???

That's what I heard/saw--male chaperone, none on list. Also re: mini seizures.

If the latter is true & verified by DR, maybe Kyron wandered off, or got grabbed while phased out. ??????

Who saw Kyron with a male chaperone? And did they later see that male get into Terri's truck?

Something is rotten in Denmark - this doesn't add up! :furious:

This is the first we've heard of a "visitor list" - there's a hole in this somewhere

Jules...I'll transcribe them for you if needed... I can't screen shot. D'oh! Basically, June 5th, Terri is lying down timeline for her defense. IMO.

no male chaperones on chaperone list

If there were no male chapperones on the list WHY THE HE** would she leave him with a male chapperone? Sounds like a bunch of crap trying to make her look innocent. Also, the very next day, to have made sure you put your whole days timeline in detail. Seems like she wanted people to read this, if it came down to her being a suspect or poi.

She went to one Fred Meyer 7 miles away and she has a receipt and then went to another because they did not have the medicine that Baby K needed

Which ofcourse makes sense,since that didn't work,so she took her to the gym.~eyes rolling~,everyone knows babies feel better at the gym.Pffttt!!!

I totally understand,from what she put in those emails,why Kaine and Desiree say her stories make no sense.

Good God. Kids on drugs? MC in tow?
The spectrum is blown apart.

Boggles the mind.

BAD STUFF.
Poor kids.

Again> I hope there are people shakin' in their Birkenstocks tonight.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member